Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page)

3 posters

Go down

One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page) Empty One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page)

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

-
Arch Reaper comes out with his hair covering his face and looks around for a bit to the crowd that is chanting "Psycho Loser". Arch Reaper nods his head and makes his way to the ring. He asks for a mic, sits on the top turnbuckle and sighs. He then begins to speak with a tired voice.
-
Arch Reaper: "New season..new broadcaster..but the swines in the arena and watching at home are still the same.."
-
Arch Reaper lowes his mic and looks like he's staring at the floor while the people boos him hard and chants "You suck".
-
Arch Reaper: "Look, this last two weeks have been hell to me so i'm not even in the mood to shut you idiots up so with that in mind..idiotic maggots in the back..roll the footage and let this trash eaters see for themselves."
-
The titantron starts to play and shows what happened in the final moments of the tag team match between Arch Reaper and Orange Festus against M.Page and Speehawk at PPV Rumble in the Jungle and the segment after the end of the match. The titantron flashes off.
-
The crowd cheers as the titantron goes off and Arch Reaper does nothing but staring at the floor.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ok now it's my time to talk and you will shut your crapholes right..now.." The people continues to boo Arch Reaper "GM Kaluani..will you for once in your life give me what i ask you and give me a last chance to win against M.Page..tonight..in this..ring..one on one..no one to interefere..that PPV match was a joke..Orange Fetus was against me all along and he screwed me..that was clearily a three on one match..but the worse of all.."
-
Arch Reaper pulls back his hair and we can see one side of his face burned. He puts an angry look on his face as he watches himself on the titantron. The crowd cheers as crazy after seeing the burned mark on Arch Reaper's face and he begins to yell in fury.
-
Arch Reaper Yelling: "Oh you like this? Do you think this is funny? The people cheers even louder. Arch Reaper nods his head and sighs "As i was saying..GM Kaluani..i need this match..to regain my self-respect and get revenge on that piece of crap who did this..give me M.Page one last time..tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper covers his burned mark with his hair, lowes his mic and waits for GM Kaluani to show up.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page) Empty Re: One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page)

Post  MPage Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 am

-
No one know this new theme song, and they dont know who will come out under the titantron. The Fans are up there seats and they cheer like they never did. M.Page appear under the titantron with his new Theme song, and apparently a new style and maybe a new attitude. M.Page climbs on the ring ... he turns around couple of time in the ring before starting to talk ... the song endend and we can see M.Page ready to start ...
-
M.Page: "Every fu**ing thursday night, you came here and complain about what I did to you last week ... and that since the EFW open. And now we are at our second season and you are always here, complain about what I did to you last ... last season. I promise that I will make you suffer, and I did. The proof is on your fu**ing face, yeah. Your burning face is what I did to you. You wanted to kill me, but I'm better than you and the result are here ... And now, you want another match against me? You lost twice and you want another revenge of a revenge? ... You look different, you look like you take some ... some talents? And you didn't pull off your hair. I see you have listen to my advice ... well I'll tell you something man. I change too, I don't give a f**k about winning or loosing anymore. I don't give a sh*t if I lose against you or not. The only thing I want know... after what I did to you, is, to give the same thing to everybody else. I have step back between this two weak break. I have isolate myself into my lakehouse, and I have think about myself. And now its time for the new M.Page. New season mean, new M.Page, and this new guy is going to show you want he become in this ring this thursday. And after I want you, to get the f**k out of my face, even if you win or lose. If I want another match against you I will hunt you down for it ... "
-
M.Page seems to be more animal that he was before the second season.
-
M.Page: "I am the same old M.Page. I just improved my skill and attitude. I'm still the party boy that I was. But more wild, and I'm still the same M.Page in the ring, but more sadic and animal. And you Arch Reaper, you are my pray. After this match, a new era will begining, with the new M.Page in the EFW ... it just can be Great ... I told you Raper Boy! I will ... Hunt ... You ... DOWN !!! ..."
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page) Empty Re: One Last Time (Open to Kaluani and M.Page)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Arch Reaper gets down from the top turnbuckle, take a couple of small steps towards M.Page and he looks like he's going to strike him at any moment, but then he aparently controls his hatred, looks at the floor and sighs.
-
Arch Reaper: "Hasty and impatient as always..it seems that you didn't change that much afterall..i was going to call after kaluani to show up..but since you're here.."
-
Arch Reaper suddenly looks at the sky with a quick movement of his head and we can his burned mark again. He then looks at M.Page with an intense and furious look.
-
Arch Reaper: "I'm so sick of you believe me..i hate everyone and i'd kill everyone if i could but the person i hate the most is you right now..if i could, i'd get you in the back, brutally kill you without saying a word to you and move on..but there will always be someone to stop me from doing that..so..look at this.."
-
Arch Reaper points to the titantron and we can see his face and the burned mark again. Arch Reaper begins to yell at M.Page.
-
Arch Reaper: "Did you think for one second that i'd let you go unpunished after you did this to me?! The crowd is cheering and M.Page puts a smile on his face "Oh you better smile while you can because there won't be another chance for you son of a b*tch..And all of you better stop with those snores right now because it's really annoying hear you every single week.."
-
The people boos Arch Reaper and he continues to speak.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ok enough of this crap..Kaluani..come out here right now and make the match official..i want it more than everything else..M.Page apparently has a death wish so he wants it too..And these pigs here wants to see their hero once again in action so, since you love money that much.. this is good business for you as you can see..and let's make it more interesting..Last..Man..Standing match..tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper lowes his mic staring at M.Page with a lunatic look and waits for Kaluani to come out.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 pm

The titantron flickers and Kaluani can be seen in his office. He still has a small bandage around his head and is obviously quite busy. He looks up, shakes his head and then starts to speak:
-
Kaluani: "Man, seriously... Are you just that stupid or what? You had chance after chance here in the EFW and now look at you... you're still in the ring, searching for prey... just to find out that every prey you seek is turning back on you!"
-
The crowd gives a small cheer!
-
Kaluani: "Well, well... Alright, one last time. You two get your darn Last Man Standing match here and tonight, but why not raising the stakes a bit... If you again loose this match, Reaper, you stop whining and will not only stop to ask for re-match after re-match... But you will also be giving a great BBQ-party for M.Page and all friends he wants to invite. Right here, at the EFW-ring. So, we could say this is a match for the BBQ, if you like. I mean, it's not as if you could not win this little Last Man Standing match, right?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Arch Reaper puts a sadistic smile on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "So you're here afterall..i was wondering if what happened to you at the PPV was going to be used as an excuse..nice bandana by the way, it really goes well with your foolishness and ugly face..eheheh"
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper's words.
-
Arch Reaper: "Hey i'm talkin with our beloved and wounded GM you idiots show some respect ok?"
-
The crowd boos even louder and then begins to chant Kaluani's name.
-
Arch Reaper: "Anyway..Kal..may i call you that? your name is just too complicated..About that BBQ thing..why dude..? Why do you always try to put something against me in my matches..? First you give me an idiot to tag with and now this..We already had too many BBQ's parties and we are all sick of that..right maggots?"
-
The crowd cheers to the idea of having another BBQ party and chants "BBQ". Arch Reaper sighs.
-
Arch Reaper: "Right whatever..no one cares about you swines anyway..but i know some people in the back that will want that party to happen..and they will interfere in the match..that's clear as water..so..do you want that to happen or will you do something about it? I accept your conditions but since you're such a fair and honest guy..i think you don't want to disappoint your fans and make this an unfair match right..?"
-
Arch Reaper puts a sarcastic smile on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "Or are you just fair and honest to the people that you're interested in like that girl you saved..?"
-
The crowd chants "You suck" at Arch Reaper and he looks agry.
-
Arch Reaper: "So tell me..GM..what will you do to avoid interference in my match against this piece of monkey crap here in front of me?"
-
Arch Reaper lowes his mic and awaits for Kaluani's answer.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Kalauni smiles.
-
Kaluani: "Well, if you're so afraid of someone interfering, fine... I will make sure that it is just you and M.page... and the referee of course. Don't worry. I am a man of honor and as such, I will make sure your match has as match honor as it deserves. Is that everything for now?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Arch Reaper smiles like he has something on his mind.
-
Arch Reaper: "First of all..i'm not afraid of anyone or anything you punk..i just want this match to be fair for both of us and let the better man win and i mean ME..ehehe.."
-
The crowd laughs at Arch Reaper's words and he looks at them with a furious look. He then looks at the Titantron.
-
Arch Reaper: "Second..i've got another request..when i win this match..I will be allowed to do watever i want with M.Page's body without any interference of your security guards or any stupid wrestler in the back..what do you say Kal and Page..?"
-
Arch Reaper stares at M.Page with a bloodthirsty look waiting for Kaluani's or Page's answer.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 pm

M.Page sits on the turnbuckle waiting after Arch Reaper ... Finaly he finishes his little speech with Kaluani.
-
M.Page: "Finaly I can talk and put a damn conclusion on this little .... well anyways ... Like Kaluani said it will be a Last man standing match, for a BBQ Party! Yeah ... That's maybe not a title but SpeedHawk and I will be happy as Hell, to see what you can do as a BBQ party host ... Damn ... I hope you will not servr human partd .. geez!!!! Well Thursday night, first show of the second season will be another loss for you Raper boy ... The Animal Beer Drinker Son of a b**ch will hunt you down. Man! .... AND THAT'S ... NOT THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ ..."
-
M.Page charges on Arch Reaper, assuming an MMA takedown. M.Page is now on top of Arch Raper launching great right on the face. Blood is starting to show on Arch Reaper's nose ... Reaper counters a punch of M.Page and punches him on the face ... M.Page stands up with his hand on his face ... Arch Raper runs on M.Page trying to take his revange! M.Page lifts Arch reaper who was running to him and launch him over the top rope ... Arch Reaper falls on the outside mat following by M.Page who decided to still go on Arch Reaper. Assumer him some great Right! It's not Wrestling anymore! Its backlot brawl! M.Page gives a knee shot on the head of Arch Reaper, who fall K.O on the outside mat ... Page decided to grab a chair and hit Arch Reapers head ... And he took a mic ...
-
M.Page: "This is the begining of your end ass h*le ... I WILL ALWAYS HUNT YOU DOWN !!!! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ M.PAGE SAID SO ! ... Well see us tonight b**ch ... "
-
M.Page throws the mic down and the chair to finaly get back backstage .. whilel the medics are taking care of Arch Reaper.
-

[Rp Closed ]
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down