Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk)

5 posters

Go down

Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm

-
Arch Reaper comes down the isle with his hair covering most of his face while people is booing him.
-
Mike Zuchas: "And here comes a guy who just can't get a victory in EFW. He better start winning or no one will take him serious around here"
-
Gene Davids: "Yes Mike thanks for saying the obvious once again"
-
Arch Reaper rolls in the ring, asks for a mic and sits on one turnbuckle after pulling back his hair. Somehow he doesn't appear too upset as he's actually smiling.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ok you swines time for you to shut the hell up..this show is not for your amusement and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone here. So..another week another loss.." People cheers after Arch Reaper's words and begins to chant "Psycho Loser". Arch Reaper loses his smile and starts yelling "I said shut the *beep* and let me talk you stupid maggots son's of a monkey craphole!!!"
-
Arch Reaper's words just make 'em chant louder so he decides to wait until they stop. When they do Arch Reaper continues his speech.
-
Arch Reaper: "I hope you're enjoying this because it's the last time you will be chanting that..you see..Past sunday i lost but this time with a purpose..i said i've got Page's game..so i didn't want to show it last sunday..Iknow he's worried with our meeting in my slaughteryard so he was watching the show for sure..so i decided to keep it in secret and didn't show to you what Arch Reaper is now capable of..and you can blame GM Kanoli for that because he didn't want me to get my hands on Page"
-
The crowd begins to chant "Bullshit" this time and keeps booing Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper: "Yes yes whatever..Speakin of that lightning fart..I was told by him that i will be at the PPV.." People show their unhappiness with more boos at Arch Reaper "But not just against M.Page..it seems that i have to face Page and that Hawk silly bastard who has nothing to do with this..and not only that..i have to be teaming up with someone..as you see..your beloved GM isn't too bright..and he's really begining tom piss me off with such calls..and not only that..he didn't let me choose my stupid partner..oh no..he chose as his own incompetent will which is a tremendous error..So now i have 3 victims to mutilate in my slaughteryard at the PPV..and believe me when i say this time i will get my pleasure..ehehehe..I just wonder who my partner is since Kanoli doesn't like me he probably chose someone to stand in my way.."
-
Arch Reaper tries to continue his speech but gets interrupted by someone's entrance music.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty Re: Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 am

(OOC: I would answer, but I thought it would be best if Fetus himself or anyone of the others involved could?)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty Re: Who is it? (Open to Orange Fetus, Kaluani, M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 am

[OOC - Yeah i agree, i would rather see Fetus reply but i just added you in case none of them answer]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Fetus Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 am

((OOC Funny you should say that, I actually planned on posting a reply a little later tonight, lol))

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 am

(OOC: im planning to reply after you Festus )
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Fetus Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

-
Orange Fetus makes his way onto the stage and heads down the ramp. He seems to be completely unfazed by the fairly mixed reaction from the crowd, many of them not really knowing whether to cheer or boo him.
-
Mike Zuchas: Now it's a guy that has the exact opposite record of Arch Reaper, coming in today undefeated in his first three matches.
-
Gene Davids: Yeah, and also the guy with one of the weirder names here in EFW, the *ahem* Orange Fetus.
-
Mike Zuchas: Who cares what his name is, he gets results. That's what matters.
-
Gene Davids: Well, I would also like to point out this is his first appearance outside of a match, so let's see what the fans think of him, as we can tell they are unsure right now.
-
Orange Fetus climbs onto the apron of the ring, and then into the ring, where he grabs a microphone that a staff member hands him. He walks directly to Arch Enemy where he sits on the turnbuckle, and speaks, his voice a deep and raspy growl almost.
-
Orange Fetus: Arch Reaper huh? I've actually heard a bit about you. I've heard that you are going to be my partner at the PPV. I also heard that you have yet to actually win a match here in EFW. Whether done purposely or not, that puts you in no position to think that anybody would get in your way. But luck you. You are teamed up with me. Unlike you, I have won every match so far here in EFW. There has not been a single person yet who has been able to keep me down for pinfall. Yet to be a single person who has been able to get me to submit. And I do not plan on having that change this Sunday. So no, that Kaluani guy did now choose somebody to stand in your way. He chose somebody to be your partner that will help you win.
-
Suddenly a grin begins to creep across Orange Fetus's face as he looks up at Arch Reaper. The fans are all silent, still trying to figure out if they want to get behind this strange man or not.
-
Orange Fetus: You see Arch Reaper, while our records may be polar opposites, and our personalities vastly different, you and I, we are not so different. Fortunately for you, your record here is not the only thing about you that I have heard. I also heard a little story about a lust for blood. To break your opponents down until they are nothing more than a bloody mess. To tear them limb from limb, forcing them to scream in agony, but never relenting. Relishing in that crimson color dripping from every pore of their body.
-
Many of the fans are now in a bit of shock as Orange Fetus's grin turns into a smile, and then eventually a dark, heavy laughter.
-
Gene Davids: What the-? This guy is just as sick as Arch Reaper, possibly even worse!
-
Orange Fetus: Hahaha, Oh yes, you and I will get along just fine. And as for Page and Hawk are conscerned at the PPV, all I have to say is...Oh yes...There WILL be blood.
-
Orange Fetus lets out another heavy laugh, extending a hand towards Arch Reaper...
-

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

Arch Reaper gets down of the turnbuckle, looks at the crowd and does a sarcastic smile.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ehehehe..so not only you came here and interrupted me..you begin to sell your record around here and make fun of mine..not only that, you say that I NEED your help to get a win..eheheh"
-
Arch Reaper slowly turns his head to Orange Fetus lookin him in the eyes, shoves his hand away and the crowd seems confused.
-
Arch Reaper: "That's a big mistake coming out here and disrespect me pal..but one thing i don't get..is why didn't Kanoli himself tell me who my partner was? Afraid of my reaction..? He knew that i would hate you as a partner so he didn't have the guts to tell me face to face.."
-
Arch Reaper loses his smile and continues.
-
Arch Reaper: "Let's get this thing straight..you won't get in my way sunday night if you want to live..Page is mine..I'm the one who's going to make him bleed..I don't want you to even touch him understood..? As for Hawk goes i just want you to keep him busy while i tear Page apart and get his blood all over me..ehehe"
-
The crowd begins to boo the both of 'em and starts chanting "Page's gonna kill you". Arch Reaper looks around to the crowd and begins to pull his hair with his left hand.
-
Arch Reaper: "You guys never shut up do you..? I'm so sick of you all that when i'm done with Page all of you will suffer too..Shut the hell up you bunch of swines!"
-
As the crowds chants even louder Arch Reaper looks at Orange Fetus again.
-
Arch Reaper: "You're damn lucky that i need you to be in that match or i would mutilate you right here right now in my slaughteryard..but make no mistake..after our onslaught with those two punk maggots sons of crap..i'll probably get my hands on you too.. ehehehe"
-
Arch Reaper lows his mic and smiles sarcastly at Orange Fetus as the crowd calls for M.Page and Speedhawk.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm

As Arch reaper finish is creepy speech, the M.Page theme song goes out, and we see M.Page with a baseball bat on his hand right under the titantron with a mic on his other hand.
-
M.Page: "Wait a sec Raper boy. Now I'm sick to come out here like every week only to stop letting you cry like a litle fu**ing b**ch. Man, I'm sick of your little 'I'm gonna kill Page' Blah Blah Blah stuff. Can you change the disc man? I already beat you man. I beaten you out in the backstage. I beaten you in this very ring, and this sunday you will be once again beaten, and you know why man? Cuz I said so! And every time you talk people are asking themself, What?? What the hell is he talking about? What?! ... Why the hell did Kaluani hired him? Well I know why. To make fun of him. Didn't you realize that no one is scared of you? No one care about you! And no one want to hear you at all! The only thing they want to see of you is your death! As I want to see too. So Raper boy, can you ask you something like just for 10 seconds. And ask you what the f*ck are you doing here? Why the f*ck are you in the PPV if its to be beaten by me and Speedhawk. I don't give a sh*t about Orange fetus. He did nothing to me at all. The only thing i care about is you Raper boy. I care about your loss! And this sunday it WILL be your loss. And after this third defeat, it will be the time for you to ask yourself why the f*ck are you still here man ..."
-
M.Page hits his hand with the bat and after this puts it on his shoulder ...
-
M.Page: "This sunday is the first PPV of the history of EFW. And it's going to be a HELL Of A NIGHT! You know why? Because it will be the last night they will see Arch reaper in this ring. It will be the last night that they will see the god damn son of a b**ch face of your's. I telling you man, you should go back to your locker room and took your last moment here in the EFW. Sunday is coming quick, and your last match is coming quick too. I already told you, that I will beat the hell out of you. And now I'm telling you that I will make you suffer. I will make sure that you will not be able to stand up again. I will broke evrry single bone of you, with my beer hand. I will knock the hell out of you, with a smile on my face! You want to play the psychopath thing? Well I'll play the maniac. I will make you suffer, and no i will not eat you man! That not my dream!"
-
M.Page looks around and he looks at the fans with a smile. The cheering of the crowd make im gain an adrenaline rush. He continues after all ...
-
M.Page: "Finaly man, I dont give a f*ck about what your plans are. And please man for the love of god! STOP SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO EAT ME!!! It's very become sh*t ... oh i forgot something! With all of this chit chat ... Orange festus, I know how are your felling, teaming with this assh*le. I mean, what the hell did you do, to be punish like that? I almost feel bad for you! But man i don't have anything about you. I don't know you at all. The only reason that i accept this match is to kick the hell out of Raper boy ..."
-
M.Page is finished and waits for an answer or an appearance from Speedhawk.
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Arch Reaper looks at M.Page with a mad look on his face. Then he stares at the floor for a bit and suddenly begins to laugh loud lookin at the arena's roof.
-
Arch Reaper: "And there he is ladies and gentlemen..you ask for him and he always comes..admit it asshole..the only reason you always come out is because you wanna hear 'em cheer for you..you're pathetic..a pitiful son of a *beep* with a miserable life..you really need me to get these happy moments of yours..ehehe"
-
The crowd begins to chant M.Page's name.
-
Arch Reaper: "But i agree with you..I don't understand either why do i have to team up with this piece of trash..but you better thank mister Kanoli for making this a tag team match..or i would destroy you..everyone knows that Kanoli is just protecting his money maker's puppets from me..Too bad for him that i don't care how many of you will be in my slaughteryard since i'll rip you all..specially you..eheheh"
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper and then begins to chant "Speedhawk".
-
Arch Reaper: "In the end..there will be three dead bodies right here..in the middle of my slaughteryard..and I will be lickin and tastin your bloody corpses..I don't care if you take me seriously or not..but one thing is sure..Sunday night..PPV night..RUmble in the Jungle..i will be ready to slay..and all of you..will be..my..prey..survive..if i let you..ahahaha"
-
As Arch Reaper is laughing like a lunatic, SpeedHawk's entrance song storms the arena as the people goes wild.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am

(OOC:HEy, someone used my beloved Orange! Well, I guess I have to stick with it as you're the Orange Fetus and I'm not the Orange Hawk!)

As SpeedHawks Music hits the arena, the crowd goes wild and the first fans start to jump up from their seats, screaming and chanting for SpeedHawk as he stumbles down the entrance ramp. He makes some steps forward, before stumbling across his own feet, falling down and rolling the last few yards of the ramp. After he finished his strange entrance, he shakes his head, smiles, and then crawls the last few yards to the ring, before climbing it up and walking around there for a while.
-
SpeedHawk pulls out a microphone and starts to talk: "Hey, hey, what's up here? Meeting in the playground? I See... Apple Raper is here! And, any apples stuck somehwere?"
-
SpeedHawk grins as he walks up and down the ring, stopping at one side, fooling around with the fans for a moment, then turning back to the others at the ring.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, I mean, isn't that great you guys get to be fighting as a team? look, look, you fit together perfectly! We have Mr. Apple Reaper here, and Orange Phallus there. you could call yourself the fruit funnies or something!"
-
The audience gives a laugh as SpeedHawk turns his attention to M.Page.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, and well, since we both already stated that we're fans of a good old BBQ with a beer, we could go for the team Beer-BQ! I think thats great. Beer-BQ Versus the Fruit Salad at this PPV, sure thing, that'll be fun! Whatever, fun is guaranteed when I step up in the ring, doesn't matter whom of you guys I need to take then!"
-
SpeedHawk starts running in the ring, jumps the top apron with a great jump, pushes himself off the apron with great agility and dives over the heads of Orange Fetus and Arch Reaper in that jump. He lands on the opposite corner of the ring with a roll, standing up at the end with a bow to the fans.
-
SpeedHawk: "well then, after we are all here tonight, does anyone want some beer? I have a sixpack with me, all I have forgotten about are some hot chicks !"

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 am

Arch Reaper looks at each one of his PPV's adversaries and then looks at Orange Fetus.
-
Arch Reaper: "*beep* this..i got the answer that i wanted so i'm out of here..i can't wait for sunday night as i'm going to have the fun of my life..ehehe..you guys are dead..you just don't know yet..take good care of them Fetus"
-
Arch Reaper tosses the mic to SpeedHawk and leaves the arena through the crowd as the people cheers for SpeedHawk.
-

Last edited by Arch Reaper on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:13 am

This is not over. Arch reaper didn't realize that M.page was on the ramp. He smile when he saw Arch reaper coming near of him. Before Arch reaper can leave M.Page run to him and attack him with his basball bat doing a[/b] LEGENDARY home-run. We can see arch reaper K.O on the ramp and Orange fetus as well in the ring. M.Page smiles as he walk down the allay. He climbs in the ring and grabs a beer that speedhawk brings with him. And M.Page puts his arm on Speedhawks shoulder.
-
M.Page: "You have maybe forgot hot Chicks ... But i didn't that's why we are a team man!!"
-
M.Page yell to come down. As M.Page yell six hot chics come out of the backstage area and they all walk down the allay to finaly climbs into the Ring.
-
M.Page: "NOW LETS THE PARTY STARTING AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ M.PAGE AND SPEEDHAWK SAID SO!"
-
M.Page and Speedhawk was doing the party while Security guard and medic came took care of arch reaper and orange fetus.
-
(OOC: Rp closed)
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down