Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!)

5 posters

Go down

Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!) Empty Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!)

Post  SpeedHawk Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm

SpeedHawk enters the arena, his body painted with strange camouflage-colors. Callum has a headband and flies around the arena. SpeedHawk does not walk down the hallway, it is like he was acting like he would be sneaking into the hall, although he can clearly be seen by anyone.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Oh boy. Dumbass, you're walking down an open corridor. of course everyone knows you're there!"
-
As SpeedHawk approaches the jungle-theme-styled ring, he looks around anxiously, then jumps up the top apron from the ground with one amazing jump! He stands there, looks around the audience, then pounds his chest and screams!
-
SpeedHawk: "AAAAAAAYYYAAAAA!!! Heeello fans!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "Dammit. i wanted to do the same thing, but it was prohibited to me... "Someone" said it was too stupid for a commentator to do... But it's fine for a wrestler, huh Gene?"
-
Gene Davids: "No, it's not. This was SpeedHawk, not a wrestler."
-
The audience laughs and gives a slight clapping!
-
SpeedHawk: "Great to be here tonight, and even greater to be facing someone in the ring! I know it was that strange kid sitting next to my match last thursday. That little guy who adored me and my abilites so much. Something like Apple Rapper Reaper or so, that boy was a farmer's helper, always wanting to sing some rap-songs!"
-
The fans laugh even more, probably imaging Arch Reaper picking up Apples. SpeedHawk jumps down the apron right into the ring, while Callum lands atop one of the palm-ringposts.
-
SpeedHawk: "But even more important: I can fight alongside with that cool gy from last week either! Mumpel Page or so, but Names don't are be ... er... important. That's righty-O!"
-
SpeedHawk opens his arms and runs around in the ring, playing airplane like a little child. While he runs, he speaks:
-
SpeedHawk, making the sounds of an airplane: "Brrrrmmmm... That'll be such a great match tonight, you'll all love, I promise! And even better news! I have a special surprise if we win, and guess what!!!"
-
The audience hushes, awaiting the special surprise being announced.
-
Gene Davids: "Wow, the hall wasn't so silent since the whole show began! How did he do that?"
-
SpeedHawk: "Guess what, guess what, my special surprise has something to do with... TADA!!! BEER!"

-
SpeedHawk suddenly ducks and rolls over, his roll landing to crash at the ringpost at which Callum, his hawk, was sitting. SpeedHawk sits at the ground, shakes his head a bit, looking dizzy, then laughs as he looks up to Callum.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, Buddy... Can you have look for my friends and opponents? I thought we should be starting here!"
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!) Empty Re: Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!)

Post  MPage Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 am

Fans are laughing with Speedhawk, but we can hear an new theme song. Its M.Page new entrance song! Fans are exiting, not to see the new video, but to see M.Page again in the same arena as Speedhawk. Last week was a great match between those two superstars with a great end. Is it the night were M.Page want his rematch or is it the night were M.Page will do the party for the second time? We will see.
-
M.Page: ''...''
-
M.Page walk down the allay with a smile on his face, he seems to bring a cooler with him. As he enters in the ring with the cooler, M.Page took a mic and start to speak.
-
M.Page: "Last week, you fans have seen a match between this guy and me. After the match, Arch Reaper was about to take the opportunity to ... Eat me. Geeez, that's a weird word to say about a man to another man. ... Well! Anyways, the point is that SpeedHawk helps me to stand up. So im still here now and i didn't finish in this psycho belly. ... Oh! I just tought about something. Beer create beerbelly, but when you eat human, what kind of belly you can have." M.Page starts to think" "I dont want to know!"
-
M.Page laughs and opens the cooler and get two beer out of it. He gives one to Speedhawk, who was sitting on the floor.
-
M.Page: "Tonight is the first PPV of the EFW. This is the biggest event I ever been part. Only to be here with you guys its a privilege. Everytime since I was a kid I dreaming to be part of a PPV, and even fight in a PPV. This is my biggest dream, after being champion of course! Ha Ha! Anyways guys I hope you are having a great night so far, because it has just started. You know why?? CUZ M.PAGE AND SPEEDHAWK ARE IN THE DAMN RING! And like Hawk said ... LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!"
-
M.Page climbs on the turnbuckle with two beer, as he smiles at the fans and yell them ''Party is on!'' He smashes the two beer on top of his head and drinks it. M.Page repeats this sequence on each corner of the ring.
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!) Empty Re: Time to Parteeee----aaaaaay! (open to: M.Page, Arch Reaper, Orange Fetus and anyone who likes!)

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 am

-
Mike Zuchas: "Oh no, not that buzzkill again..He's always ruining these great parties made by SpeedHawk and M.Page."
-
Gene Davis: "Well they have a match coming next so the party couldn't go all night long you know."
-
Mike Zuchas: "Yeah but he always appears when the party is getting hot and sweet."
-
Arch Reaper begins to speak while he's slowly walking down the isle with his hair covering his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "There's no way in hell..that i will let this stupid party happen in my slaughteryard tonight..you guys are so depressing that makes me want to puke.."
-
The crowd doesn't like Arch Reaper's words and begins to chant "You Suck" very loud. He stops near the ring and doesn't get in it.
-
Arch Reaper: "The only thing i'll be sucking tonight is the flesh from the bones of these two idiots standing in my slaughteryard making a fool of themselves and the jerk who's going to be my "partner".."
-
Arch Reaper laughs a bit after his words and continues to speak.
-
Arch Reaper: "But i understand why you maggots decided to have a party just before our match..because you know that after it you won't be able to party or even move since i'll mutilate..torture..and kill you tonight..and then..i'll have a party of my own..feasting with your corpses..and your blood..ehehe"
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper as he laughs sadisticly staring at SpeedHawk and M.Page.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 am

(OOC: ill reply after Speedhawk or Orange festus )
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 pm

SpeedHawk is still in the ring, laughing. He already has one of his own-brewd beers in his hand, drinking as Arch Reaper has his speech.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, cutie, you're here! Did you bring your boyfriend so we can finally start this? I thought about bringing some apple and orange juice for you two, but then I decided it would be waste since i feared you might get drunk from that. Shouldn't give a kid stuff that strong!"
-
The audience giggles as SpeedHawk speaks, some of them already pointing fingers at Arch Reaper.
-
SpeedHawk: "You see, I don't need a reason for a party, and if I would, it wouldn't surely be such a bad excuse as having you around. Where I and M.Page are, there is party around us, because we are simply people with a good mood. We're like the Care-bears, everyone around is happy and peaceful and everything! We don't you join us here in the ring for a group hug before we start a fighting?"
-
SpeedHawk opens his arms to Arch Reaper, smiling happily.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, and just one more thing... After tonight, I promise to you, you will not name this area your "Slaughteryard" again. Because, you see, this is our playground and that is what you'll get to understand tonight!"
-
The fans cheer and chuckle as SpeedHawk lowers his microphone and waits for Arch Reapers Reply...
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 pm

M.Page interupts the little man to man gay part by putting his hand on speedhawk that may him step back ...
-
M.Page: What ... The ... Hell is going on here Hawk!? You are doing strange thing now. I never see you that drunk man! Anyways! What speedhawk mean to say is that, this is not your slaughteryard anymore, this is OUR playground, me and speedhawk are here to have fun. And kick some b**ch ass like yours ... Well i mean, i don't mean ass. I wanted to say ... We are here to knock you ... Umm Down! Yeah that's what i wanted to say!
-
M.Page steps back a little bit and continues to talk ...
-
M.Page: You see Arch reaper, last thursday i knock you up with a basball bat right on the kisser. And when i was you, K.O on the ramp, I saw the futur! Yeah I saw the result of this sunday. You will be in the same way you was last thursday ... And one more thing, the reason because I hate you is simple. It is that you act like a freeky son of a b**ch. And you ruin every party we do. When you are in the same room as anyone else you are ruining the fun. Man you have to change your style, and you should start with your hair thing. When you rip off your hair, its a little bit creepy. Think about that man ... Wow ... this is so! Strange ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Arch Reaper looks furious to the crowd.
-
Arch Reaper: "You morons are loving this aren't you..? Guess what..tonight it'll be all over because i'll save this fed from this two idiots and you'll have no choice but to accept and live with it..and you'll thank me for that later.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at SpeedHawk with a sadistic smile.
-
Arch Reaper: "You're just pathetic..you just drank a couple of beers and you're already drunk..and you just don't understand that i don't care about you..as much as i like to mess you're dumb parties..my target is that piece of *beep* next to you..you're just a bonus to me..ehehe..i'd get on there now and ripp you all but unfortunately..i have to wait for my stupid partner..my other bonus.. eheheh"
-
Arch Reaper looks at the crowd as they chant "You Suck", nods his head and looks at M.Page.
-
Arch Reaper: "Anyway..tonight i'll show you my true power as long as the asshole that will be my partner don't stand in my way..blood will spill from your bodies..ehehe..you say i always mess you're parties..that's because you don't know what true parties are..but in the end of our match..i'll show you how a party it's done..in my slaughteryard..ahahaha"
-
Arch Reaper spits down to the floor and continues.
-
Arch Reaper: "What happened last week was a joke..you caught me off guard and took an oportunity..and you call that a future sight..? i'd call it cowardness and desperation..yes you're a desperate man..or you wouldn't come out with a bat..you know i'll destroy you tonight so you tried to took me out last thursday..but it didn't work..and now you will pay even harder..and make you scream in pain..ehehe"
-
As Arch Reaper finishes his speech, Orange Fetus entrance song is played.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Fetus Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 pm

-
Orange Fetus's theme begins to blare over the speakers as the crowd is still partially mixed, but more of them are leaning towards booing him after his attempt at making friends with Arch Reaper.
-
Mike Zuchas: And here is the last member of this big tag team match, Orange Fetus
-
Gene Davis: If I were M. Page and Speedhawk, I would be a bit more nervous than they are acting. Both of these men are psychotic!
-
Mike Zuchas: Although Orange Fetus is nowhere near the level of Arch Reaper.
-
Orange Fetus is on the stage with a microphone, and he walks slowly down the ramp as his music plays. He stops just a few steps behind Arch Reaper as the crowd is still making a lot of noise while his music finally fades along with the volume of the crowd.
-
Orange Fetus: You guys make me sick. Coming out here, week after week, throwing these so called parties. Desperately trying to put together coherent sentences, turning the entire world of wrestling into a joke. And then worst of all, coming out here, and trying to brag about taking people out while they aren't looking? Way to man up. You two are nothing but a joke, and you are going to realize that in the ring when Arch Reaper and I get our hands on you. Your bodies will be battered, beaten...Bloodied. Arch Reaper, you may not want to work together with me. And we may hate each other after this match, but we need to make sure that those two are finished off first. That ring will be permanently stained red from the blood that will be spilled in our match. The blood of Page and Speedhawk. The blood of the jokers. The blood of the fools of wrestling.
-
Orange Fetus stops talking as he tilts his head to each side, cracking his neck. The crowd has fallen silent, many of the audience a bit spooked by how serious he sounds. There is no laughter from Orange Fetus. No sign of any emotion on his face.
-
Orange Fetus: I've had enough of your antics. Enough of your joking around. That's why it would be my pleasure to tear you limb from limb. To hear your screams of agony. To have you begging for mercy. Oh, that sound will be like music to my ears. See, you can all have your little nicknames for this. You can call it a slaughteryard. You can call it a playground. But when it comes down to it, this is exactly what it looks like. A wrestling ring. A warzone. A battlefield. It can be given any name, but all that matters is that when the dust settles, and the bell rings. The referee will raise the arms of Arch Reaper and Orange Fetus, our bodies covered in the blood of M. Page and Speedhawk, while you two are nothing more than two limp bodies. Beaten within an inch of your life, or possibly even further.
-
Orange Fetus lowers his microphone, a small smile finally forming on his face, that turns into a slow deep laughter.

Orange Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:01 pm

[OOC - I'd like you to add one of these two segments in the end of the match if possible. If my team wins I will try to attack Orange Fetus but he blocks it and applies his finisher on me. If my team loses, whoever gets pinned or submit will suffer the partner's finisher during SpeedHawk and M.Page celebration. Thank you]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Arch Reaper wrote:[OOC - I'd like you to add one of these two segments in the end of the match if possible. If my team wins I will try to attack Orange Fetus but he blocks it and applies his finisher on me. If my team loses, whoever gets pinned or submit will suffer the partner's finisher during SpeedHawk and M.Page celebration. Thank you]

(OOC: I already edited the tag match and have made the ending special... i will pick up your idea and combine it with mine, if that's allright with you!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 pm

[OOC - Yes it is Smile ]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum