Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk)

3 posters

Go down

The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 am

The camera shows the commentators at their desk.
-
Gene Davis: “Ladies and gentlemen, last thursday after the Last Man Standing match between Arch Reaper and M.Page, we all saw Arch Reaper draggin M.Page out of the arena. We haven’t heard anything from him since then but I was told that we have a footage of what happened.”
-
Mike Zuchas: “Yes and since we don’t know the containing of this footage, I think it’s better warn everyone to take minors away from the tv because it may be shocking and violent. Here it is.”
-
The Titantron flashes on and we see Arch Reaper dragging M.Page by both legs heading to a room on the backstage.
-
Arch Reaper:“Ahahah..you’re mine at last..”
-
Arch Reaper gets into the room. The camera heads to the room’s door and shows us M.Page laying on the floor and being tied up on the hands and feet.
-
Arch Reaper: “I told you I was going to get my revenge you son of a b*tch..you’ll regret everything you did to me..welcome to a place worse than hell..welcome to my slaughter room..ehehehe..”
-
The camera shows the room around but we can’t see much since there isn’t much light. All we can see is a grill with an iron being heated, a chair and a nightstick.
-
Arch Reaper: “Ok lazy boy..time to wake up..” Arch Reaper slaps M.Page’s face trying to wake him up “The pain you went through isn’t enough..there’s more waiting for you..”
-
M.Page slowly begins to wake. He looks at Arch Reaper with a confused face and looks around.
-
Arch Reaper: "Yes..the match is over..and yes..i won..ahahaha..you’re mine now..”
-
M.Page spits at Arch Reaper. Arch Reaper looks at M.Page with a sadistic smile and punches him hard. M.Page is bleeding from his nose.
-
Arch Reaper: “You see that iron being heated on that grill over there..? It’s there since before our match and it is almost ready to be used..but we have time..i told this was going to be worse than hell..and I hate to lie..”
-
Arch Reaper stands and kicks M.Page on the chest and belly a couple of times in fury. He then grabs a chair and sets it over M.Page. Arch Reaper sits on it with the nightstick on is hand.
-
Arch Reaper: “So..any last words before I begin your mutilation..? Ready to give me the pleasure to hear you beg for your life..? Ahahaha”
-
Arch Reaper laughs like a lunatic and looks at M.Page waiting for his words.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty Re: The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  MPage Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

M.Page face is covered in blood. With all the pain, M.Page finds the way to smile and laugh.
-
M.Page: "You son of a b**ch. You drag me all over the arena only to mutilate me ... you ... didn't change at all. You still got in mind to call everything your slaughter sh*t ... This place don't scare me at all. It's just aprove my point. You live in a sh*t hole man'' Fans are laughing after this sentence "And another thing man. You will never be able to do what you want with me. This freaking burning scars on your face are the proof that everytime your trying to hurt me like you want, everything came back to you. And it's going to be the same here."
-
M.Page spits his blood on Arch reaper's face.
-
M.Page: "You are pathetic. I almost feel some pitty. You make me sick everytime I see you in this freaking ring. And you always make me feel like I need to hurt you like hell. And yeah maybe now you win the match and bring me all the way here, but I swear that you are not going to do what you think."
-
As Arch reaper sits in front of M.PAge. M.Page gives him a LEGENDARY Headbut that make Arch reaper nose bleed ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk) Empty Re: The Reaper's Plan (Open to M.Page and Speedhawk)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Arch Reaper fellsfrom the chair, covers his nose with both hand and screams in pain.
-
Arch Reaper: "AH SH*T..! Son of a...!"
-
Arch Reaper looks to M.Page and sees him trying to untie himself. Arch Reaper puts a bloodthirsty look on his face as he quickly grabs the nightstick and begins to beat M.Page with it.
-
Arch Reaper: "Why..don't..you..just..beg..for..mercy..?! Beg, you rotten dead meat..!!"
-
Arch Reaper stops for a bit and stares at M.Page to see if he begs for his life as he is almost passing out.
-
M.Page: "Ok..i'll beg..i'll beg you go f*ck yourself.."
-
As M.Page is laughing as loud as he can now, Arch Reaper stares at him for a bit in angry. Suddenly grabs the chair and throws it against the wall in fury.
-
Arch Reaper: "I'm so sick of you..but that's ok..i'll hear you scream in pain now..ehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper walks towards the grill and grabs the scalded iron and prepares to use it on M.Page. M.Page closes his eyes just waiting for the pain to come or a miracle.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ahahaha..i told you i was going to slay you..and the moment is..now.."
-
As Arch Reaper walks towards M.Page, someone hits Arch Reaper's arms with a baseball bat and the iron goes down on the floor.
-
[OOC: Ok Hawk be my guest and beat the crap out of me. Do whatever you like]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 am

(OOC: Already thought how to interfere there. Well, a baseball bat wouldn't be SpeedHawks Weapon of choice, but whatsoever, I'll find my way through that.
And then again, I had a funny idea for something SpeedHawk might have gotten wrong with all his drinking but... well, you'll see *smile*)

Arch Reaper turns around to see SpeedHawk standing there kicking the iron away from everyone involved.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey man, be careful with those, they can be dangerous! We don't want anyone to get hurt here!"
-
Arch Reaper looks up to SpeedHawks dumb grin with a furious look. He can't believe being interrupted again and starts attacking SpeedHawk!
SpeedHawk swings the baseball bat in a threatening gesture and keeps Arch Reaper at bay with this for a moment. Then, Arch Reaper charges again and ducks to avoid the bat, catching SpeedHawk with a Spear Tackle! Both fall to the ground and raise to their feet again fast! SpeedHawk smiles, throws the bat over to Arch Reaper, who catches it a little confused, but the moment he is distracted with catching the bat, he also cathces himself a devastating uppercut to the stomach from SpeedHawk who was following the flying object close!
SpeedHawk follows the punch with another series of blows before catching the baseball bat which falls out of Arch Reapers hand. He takes it and knocks Arch Reaper out cold!
-
SpeedHawk: "Man, this girl is starting to really tick me off. You okay over there?"
-
M.Page looks a bit relieved and punished at the same time. SpeedHawk slowly bows down to the unconcious Arch Reaper and pulls of a pair of flowers from somwhere. He starts putting the flowers behind Arch Reapers ears and entwines some of them with his hair. His finishing touch is a nice, round chain of flowers.
-
SpeedHawk: "I think she looks a lot nicer now. But you know what, you two should really go and meet with a psychatrist. I don't know many married couples that punch each other so hard like you two do, I mean... really. Try and love each other more."
-
SpeedHawk grins, then leaves the room, leaving an unconcious, but decorated with flowers Arch Reaper and a still dazzled and beaten up M.Page in the room. He stops before the door.
-
SpeedHawk: "I will get something to drink ready for the time you finished your business with your lady here. MAybe I can also find one of the ladies to have a nice evening with me ..."
-
SpeedHawk smirks and leaves the room.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 am

[OOC: I can change the weapon if you want or just say that someone hits my arms with some object and then you chose the weapon. And i'd rather see you help M.Page standing and leaving the room to give the idea that he's beaten bad.]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am

(OOC: no, the baseball bat is fine. I did do the trick with it. Well, I did leave a "beaten up" M.Page behind, thought that would be clear enough.)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:52 am

[RP Closed]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down