Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's that? (Open to Kaluani)

3 posters

Go down

What's that? (Open to Kaluani) Empty What's that? (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:00 pm

(OOC: I took a little liberty by putting a couple of lines for you Kal, hope you don't mind. This can be used in whichever show it fits and reaches in time. Oh and I'm assuming Betty is still around.)

Kaluani is sitting in his office doing paperwork. A tideous task which the GM of a wrestling federation has to do. There is a knock on the door. Kaluani does not raise his head.
-
Kaluani: "Come in."
-
The door opens and in walks Jimmy Clerk, one of EFW's low ranking wrestlers. He is wearing a nice-looking suite, 19th century style. He takes a couple of steps in to the office and notices Betty. Jimmy looks intensely at Betty with scientific curiosity in his eyes. Betty seems to look at Jimmy as a potential appetizer.
-
Jimmy: "What is that, I've never seen anything like it?"
-
Kaluani (now looking at Jimmy): "She is Betty."
-
Jimmy: "Yes, but I mean, what is it? It looks like a carnivorous plant of some sort. Does it have a scientific name? And where did you get it?"
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

What's that? (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: What's that? (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:38 pm

(OOC: It's fine! )

Kaluani: "Yes, she is a carnivorous plant. And a living one."
-
Betty shoves over the ground, her head sniffing at Jimmy Clerk. He looks a bit worried, but lets her do what she does.
-
Kaluani: "Don't be afraid... She doesn't eat people. Usually."
-
Betty sniffs at Jimmy Clerk, then gives a slight squeak to Kaluani. He laughs, then nods to her as she slides back to her corner.
-
Kaluani: "Well, she is with me since a very long time. I cannot tell you where I got her from... I can just tell you that it was a friend who gave her to me and she is very important to me."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Clerk Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 pm

(OOC: I can't edit this RP colour-wise, since I am in the middle of nowhere using a cell phone and can't remember the codes just now...)

Jimmy looks relieved after Betty has retreated to the corner. He straightenes his suite and coughs.
-
Jimmy: "Nice that you are close. She fits in with the name of the fed somehow."
-
Jimmy: "For me, as a man of science, the elements have always been hydrogen, helium, lithiun, et cetera. Or something smaller, the basic building blocks of the universe: quarks and leptons. In any case, not the elements of the ancient Greeks or some fantasy derived from them."
-
Before Kaluani has a chance to say anything, Jimmy continues.
-
Jimmy: "That being said, I have reason to believe in things beyond the current realm of science. And Betty there, along with what I know about the UNWA, gives me reason to believe this is the right place for me to find answers to questions that are puzzling me."
-
Jimmy: "So, for me, this is a physical and, though it is a cliché, a spiritual journey for knowledge and wisdom. And I wish to thank You for this opportunity. The journey begins against Arch Reaper, I understand. Maybe I'll learn something already from that match, at least something about wrestling and human behaviour..."
-

(OOC: This is done on my part, you can add something if you wish, Kal.)
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm

(OOC: Fine thing. Always wondered how that picture and the intro-theme did fit Smile )

Kaluani nods to Jimmy Clerk.
-
Kaluani: "There is far more than human science knows. Maybe we have time to chat about it some time in the future. As for tonight... Watch out. Arch Reaper is not to be underestimated."
-
With that said, kaluani turns back to his paperworks as Jimmy Clerk leaves the office, being observed by Betty.

(OOC: Done from here as well!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Clerk Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 am

(OOC: Yes, this RP was important to explain Jimmy's character and the things you mentioned, Kal. Smile )
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 am

Moved segment to show, awaiting moderator powers to move this segment to rp archives.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down