Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want in on the action (open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

I want in on the action (open to Kaluani) Empty I want in on the action (open to Kaluani)

Post  King Killer Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm

King Killer is seen walking into his locker room with a six pack of beer.
-
King Killer slurring: "That punk Kaluani does'nt know anything how dare he not put me in a match for a month. I'll show him how good I am. Just after i've finished this six pack."
-
Finishes his six pack.
-
King Killer is seen walking into Kaluani's office eyes red with rage.
-
King Killer slurring: "How dare you not play me for a month you stupid moron. I don't like you neither do half the people in this fed. I don't care which of these halfwits you call wrestlers i play just as long as i kick there butt all over the ring i'm happy."
-

King Killer

Back to top Go down

I want in on the action (open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I want in on the action (open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Kaluani opens up from his desk. It seems he is thinking about whom h faces for a moment, then suddenly he starts talking.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, yes, yes... Mister.... Killer, was it? Right, right. I haven't seen you in a while, but you're right, you're still here. hum...
Well, actually you have a match scheduled for next week, and an important one as well... You will be facing the Rapping Russian on next Lightning Strike Down, look, it's right here."

-
Kaluani slowly puts his writing feather into the ink-bottle before leaning back.
-
Kaluani: "Is that all? Because I am quite busy and would prefer working on important schedules."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I want in on the action (open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I want in on the action (open to Kaluani)

Post  King Killer Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 pm

King Killer: "Fine, I hope rapping russian knows what he is in for, cause it ain't gonna be nice."
-

King Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaluani: "I never expected you to be nice... Oh, and especially not tonight. You will have a HArdcore match against SpeedHawk... and if my clock is right, it will start in fifteen minutes... Say, do you even read the show cards? I do put them up for a reason, you know?"
-
Kaluani smiles at a surprised King Killer.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down