Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani) Empty That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani)

Post  King Killer Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 pm

King Killer is furious about the match he had on Sundays LSD against speedhawk and is seen walking towards Kaluani's office.
-
Kaluani: "What now?"
-
King Killer: "That match on sunday was a fluke, I let Speedhawk win because i felt sorry for him. I don't care whatever match you put me in against this moron known as The Rapping Russian he's an idiot just like most of the people in this fed."

-

King Killer

Back to top Go down

That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani) Empty Re: That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am

Kaluani leans back at his desk.
-
Kaluani: "You let him win? I know Hawk doesn't seem like the most respected wrestler around, but his winning score here is flawless! He is actually one of the best there is here. And if you don't want to fight anyone here in this federation, because all are such "Morons" compared to you, then what is it you want? SHall I hand the Will Of Fire belt to you without any fight and anything? Surely, and tomorow the hell will be the warmest place next to the icepole..."
-
Kaluani deeply looks into King Killers eyes.
-
Kaluani: "WHat is it you want...?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani) Empty Re: That was a fluke!!(open to Kaluani)

Post  King Killer Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

King Killer: "What i want is a rematch against Speedhawk next Thursday but not any boring one on one action, I want tag team action me and X v Speedhawk and X you decide who X is..."
-

King Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Kaluani raises an eyebrow before looking at King Killer again.
-
Kaluani: "Boring one on one action? Are you talking serious? You want two uncalculated factors supporting you and SpeedHawk, how does that make a match any better? You need help to get SpeedHawk, is that what you are saying?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down