Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani) Empty I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Yellow Girl can be seen in front of a door. She leans there on the wall obviously unsure what to do next. The camera gets closer and notices, that its Kaluanis office, where Yellow Girl is standing in front of. Yellow Girl turns around a bit, sighs and than knocks on the door.
-
Kaluani: “Come in.”
-
Yellow Girl still hesitates a moment in front of the door and then steps into the office. She closes the door behind, but stays near the door. Betty squeak and shoves towards her, but Yellow Girl didnt move, but still stays at the door the doorknob still in her hands. She didnt look to Kaluani as she starts to speak.
-
Yellow Girl: “I want a fair fight on Sunday. I want to finish all this between us two. But I am sure Mystery will be there and he will be interfere in the match. I want to avoid this and therefore I ask you to make it a cage match. Only you and me in the ring, and all others out of it.”
-
A nearly unbearable silence dispread into the office. Yellow Girl is still standing at the door the doorknob in her hands. She still didnt look to Kaluani.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:01 am

Kaluani looks up as Yellow Girl enters, but his look turns away fast as he recognizes Yellow Girl. He looks to the other side of the room, his face filled with anger and hatred.
-
Kaluani listens to Yellow Girls words. He bites on his lower lips as he hears the words come from her. His answers comes with a bitter voice.
-
Kaluani: "Fine. Whatever you want. Anything else?"
-
Betty shoves to Yellow Girl, slowly sliding around her legs, all the time silently squeaking in a happy tone. As Kaluani speaks, we can see her look over to him, obviously surprised. She yelps a little questioning squeak to Yellow Girl as if she wanted her to tell her what is wrong.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I want only you and me! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Yellow Girl winces a bit because of the anger in Kaluanis voice and she takes a look in his direction. He still was turned around and looks on the other side of the room.
-
Yellow Girl: “No thanks thats all I want.”
-
There is also anger hearable in her voice, but there is also a feeling of sadness. Yellow Girl than looks to Betty, who still stands in front of her with a questionable look. Yellow Girl wants to say something, but than sighs, shakes her head, turns around and leaves Kaluani office.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 pm

After the door closes, Yellow girl can be seen outside. She leans on the door, looking sadly to the ground. From inside, we hear a sound like a pen that's been thrown to a wall, then a wooden desk smashed to the ground, followed by a silent voice.
-
Kaluani: "Fine. Cage match... As if it doesn't hurt enough already."
-

Last edited by Kaluani on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Yellow Girl turns around now, looks to the closed door, both of her hands lying on it. She speaks with a sad and silent voice, obviously more to herself than to Kaluani inside the office.
-
Yellow Girl: “Its my destiny to destroy everything around me. I never wanted that it ends in this way. But there is no return now.”
-
She turns around then and tears can be seen on her face before she leaves the scene towards her locker room.
-
(OOC: I am done now, but it is fine, if you want to add anything more)

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm

(OOC: No, I think it's great this way!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down