Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill 'em all (Open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

Kill 'em all (Open to Kaluani) Empty Kill 'em all (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm

A camera shows GM Kaluani busy with some paperwork in his office when suddenly someone knocks on the door.
-
Kaluani sighs: "I just can't have a moment of peace around here..come in"
-
Arch Reaper opens the door but doesn't come inside the office. He laughs for a bit, enters like he's getting ready for some action but then he realizes that there's a plant getting ready to strike at any moment.
-
Arch Reaper: "What the..easy there little plant..i don't eat vegetables and i won't hurt your friend..for now..ehehe.." Arch Reaper slowly turns his head to Kaluani "So there he is..The great Kanoli..The guy who shoots lightnings from his ass and has fun with a plant when no one is watching..no wonder that she likes to bite.."
-
Arch Reaper puts his hands over Kaluani's desk and leans on it that his face gets near Kaluani's face who has a "be quick i got plenty to do" look.
-
Arch Reaper: "Look you lightning crapper..I don't like the way you run things around here..I got some questions for you..and i want answers got that..? Arch Reaper puts a mad look on his face and slowly begins to scratch Kaluani's desk "First of all i would like to know what a guy like that Hawk is doing around here..that little silly maggot doesn't care about fighting..all he wants is parties and get drunk all the time..I thought you like a good fight or mutilation..so i keep wondering what that guys is doing here..The guy but let's face it..that match was boring as hell and the people wasn't happy at all.."
-
Arch Reaper waits for kaluani's answer staring at him.
-

Last edited by Arch Reaper on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Kill 'em all (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: Kill 'em all (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

(OOC: Sorry for being so late, I have a busy weekend!)

Kaluani looks up to Arch REaper, puts back his writing feather in the ink pot, then sighs.
-
Kaluani: "SpeedHawk may be a bit off limits in regards to his personal attitude... But I saw him fighting before and I like his style. He is a good wrestler, although he doesn't display it all around and all the time. If you don't believe it, why don't you try it yourself with him in the ring? It's not as if you're in the position to be noisy, I mean... HE won both of his matche so far, and you lost both - and both of you had at least one similiar opponent... and second..."
-
Kaluani browses through some papers, looks at some notes, then back to Arch Reaper.
-
Kaluani: "Second, we got a great ticket sale that evening and get a lot of fan mail for that specific match... Some also ask if Hawk's private beer can be bought somewhere. Now I'm not a business man, but that sounds like something you could make some money out of and this federation is a place that seems to burn good money, and you still want your pay, right? So I can't see what should be wrong with him. If you have a problem with him or anyone else here in the federation, feel free to ask for a match and I'll see what I could do."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Arch Reaper sits on Kaluani's desk, grabs one of his papers and begins to rip it into little pieces. He begins to throw each piece at Betty's direction but never hitting her.
-
Arch Reaper: "Ehehehe..oh my dear..you should know better..you think i'm here for money..? I thought you already understood why i am here..but i guess i'll have to explain it better with some actions..you see..my slaughteryard isn't for dumb parties just because it gives good money or people wants to know a new beer's brand..it's only purpose is torture and mutilation..so you better give that idiot asshole son of a *beep* a warning to stop.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at Betty and decides to stop with paper throwing as Betty looks pretty mad about it.
-
Arch Reaper: "OK now what really matters..i want to know why i don't get the chance of my rematch against Page tonight..i want it and he wants it..when will it happen?..why do i have to face some guy that i never knew before..? is it because that now i know how to get my pleasure from Page and you don't want a bloodbath on your show..?" Arch Reaper looks at Kaluani with a sadistic smile "You better give me a good explanation because you don't me as your enemy..as i've seen you got plenty enemies around here and i don't blame 'em for not liking you.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at Betty again and begins to feel uncomfortable. He looks at Kaluani waiting for the answer but at the same time asking him to control her.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Kaluani looks at Arch Reaper, gives a smile to Betty, who then slides up and stalks from side to side of Arch Reaper.
-
Kaluani: "You didn't get your re-match tonight because there was no reason... You lost the last time and I don't see what should have changed until this time. And you may not be here for money, as do i, but money is still needed to keep this place running, so it should be a bit of your interest as well..."

-
Kaluani looks at some papers he has lying around, shakes his head, then speaks up.
-
Kaluani: "well, I don't have a place for a match next thursday, and sunday is already time for the PPV... And M.Page is already in for a tag team match there... See, he was so happy to party with SpeedHawk that he decided they both wanted to try a fight together at the PPV... But i would have an open spot in the enemy team. Wouldn't that be a great chance to face them both? What do you think? You can then go on and "torture" both of them at a time, if you're good enough... although i still don't see that you have become better since the last time you faced Page..."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Arch Reaper stands in fury and punches kaluani's desk
-
Arch Reaper: "It's not of your damn business if i'm ready or not!! I want that piece of *beep* in my slaughteryard with me and i don't care how..tag team..? that is a kind of match that i have to team up with someone and that's probably not a good idea since you love money..my partner will get hurt by me too if he stands in my way..but..i think it's a great idea..not just a victim..3 victims in one oportunity..ehehehe..i see that you're getting my point of view and my ideas too..
-
Arch Reaper begins to leave the office and opens the door
-
Arch Reaper: "You've got guts pal..givin me the chance to annihilate 3 of your "money makers"..i love it..and you'll regret what you said here tonight..not ready for them..? Ahahaha..we'll see about that punk..get ready to lose some money at the PPV's night..don't blame me for what you gonna see..ahahaha"
-
Arch Reaper leaves Kaluani's office laughing out loud and slams the door with strenght
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:07 pm

(OOC: Fine, done, will take it over to the show in a few minutes!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down