Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party)

3 posters

Go down

Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party) Empty Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party)

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

Lights flash at the arena entrance and SpeedHawk enters the hall. In his left hand he carries a ghetto blaster, in the other his usual six-pack of beer.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Oh, more of his great beer!"
-
Gene Davids: "No, no... You already had one of those and that was too much for you!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "But it sure was tasty!"

-
SpeedHawk walks down the entrance ramp, waving to all the fans, shaking some hands here and there, greets the commentators with a smile, sees Arch Reaper sitting at the chair in front of them, throws him a beer and then climbs up the ring. He lays his stuff down, then asks for a microphone.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hello, hello, people, welcome to my party-dome! Tonight it is party time! Last week I and ... what was his name again... Diet-Soul or something..." he shakes his head as if he was trying to think about something "well, not so important. We had a good match, a good time and I hope you had fun as well!"
-
The fans look at SpeedHawk a little restrained, irritated looks on their face.
-
SpeedHawk: "Tonight, I am here to go wild and party once more! A wild party with all you guys!"
-
SpeedHawk pulls the ghetto blaster to the middle of the ring, pushes some buttons, then takes a headbanging pose right next to the ghetto blaster, his hand raised to the air with the devil's horns showing.
That way, he stands there for a while, but nothing happens. The ghetto blaster gives some screeching noise, but no music or anything comes out.
-
SpeedHawk: "Arr... dammit! Just a sec, guys!"
-
SpeedHawk turns around, tries to figure out what exactly happend to his ghetto blaster. He looks around the whole machine, but it doesn't seem he finds out anything. With a little angered face, he stands up and delivers a shin kick to the small radio, which then starts rustling and rumbling.
-
SpeedHawk runs back into his pose, just before the machine starts to play his intro-theme and he starts headbanging like a wild maniac, jumping and running around in the ring all the time. He lets his head rotate as if he it wasn't set up on his body and it looks like he lost control over his body.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Haha! Oh man, that guy is totally crazy!"
-

SpeedHawk jumps up and down in front of one of the aprons, moves a step closer, bites into one of them, then smiles to the crowd with a winners look, before headbanging twice and hitting the apron with his own head.
-
SpeedHawk stumbles back, falling back to a sitting pose and smiles.
-
SpeedHawk: "Wooo YEAH! That was just great now, wasn't it, people?"
-
He looks at the crowd that looks back without knowing what to do. SpeedHawk recognizes, stands up and makes some clapping gestures to the crowd, which slowly tunes in to his claps. SpeedHawk grins, starts to clap a bit faster and then runs trhorugh the ring in the tune of the claps, starts jumping to one apron and jumps off with a double-sommersault, before landing on his feet, which makes the crowd giving him stunning applause!
-
Gene Davids: "I don't get that guy... He is stupid like hell, but some of his abilities are amazing..."
-
SpeedHawk: "Thank you, thank you all! It has been a great start-off for tonight! And I will give you even more to have fun after the match that is scheduled for now! I have the card right here... Some guy named MP-age or such. I don't know, I don't like the military police that much to think it is their age now... Especially because it is PARTY-TIME!!!"
-
The fans start to cheer as they wait for M.Page to come out...
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party) Empty Re: Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party)

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Arch Reaper watches Speedhawk acting silly and gets up from the chair. He looks at the beer can, opens it and drinks a bit. He makes an ugly face like he doesn't enjoy the taste of the beer and spits it at Mike Zuchas. He begins to speak to the commentators.
-
Arch Reaper: "This isn't tasty at all..It's disgusting don't you think..?" He makes a sadistic smile and throws the beer can at Mike Zuchas "It lacks a bit of blood on it.."
-
He wipes his mouth with his blood stained shirt and turns around. Looks at Speedhawk, asks for a mic and points his finger at him.
-
Arch Reaper: "You think this is funny..? Are you makin fun of me..? Desire to die tonight..? you are in my slaughteryard right now so you better show some respect..i was hoping you would kick Page's ass so i could get a piece of him afterwards..but now i hope you beat the hell out of each other so i can taste both of you..ehehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper cuts his throat with his thumb still staring at Speedhawk with an insane smile on his face. He sits on the chair again with his arms crossed waiting for the start of the match.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party) Empty Re: Party Time! (Open to M.Page, Arch Reaper and all people who like a party)

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 pm

SpeedHawk looks down to Arch Reaper, grinning. his voice sounds in usual drunken and funny way.
-
SpeedHawk: "Aw, come on, don't be such a whiny girl. That beer is great and you know it! I made it myself. Don't worry, really, I am not going to hurt your best friend here too much, it is just a wrestling match. You know, running around, having fun, enjoying your time and such. Actually..."
-
SpeedHawk looks around, lets the fans cheer and clap hands a bit befrore returning to speak.
-
SpeedHawk: "You said this was your slaughterbabooblething. That's great, really! You really do like a friend of mine, he was buther. Always said the job was boring him to death, yop. That's what he was saying. Oh, but, back to the point: We still need some pork for the feast afterwards. Could you ... maybe get us some tasty steaks and a barbeque out here? Really helpful, thank you. Don't worry about the bill, i bet I get some money for being here tonight, I'll figure out how to pay that back. Oh, and please bring some salad too. Green stuff is important for your health!"
-
SpeedHawk grabs another one of his beer and drinks it in one big swallow. He then smiles to Mike Zuchas and suddenly speaks with a gentle and clear voice for the first time ever while adressing him.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, Mike, don't worry. I'll get you another dress later. Sometimes kids spoil their drink when they are drunk after a nip. Happens."

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:45 pm

The party must go on! We heard the M.Page theme song. He appear under the titantron with a chef hat and a pack of 24 beer, behind him two guy of the EFW staff are following him with a barbecue and some box full of meat to grill. M.Page walks down the ramp with a great smile, like if he was at home. The fans are screaming M.Page name ... As he climbs on the ring, he drops his pack of beer on the floor, and the staff puts the BBQ and boxes in the middle of the ring. After all this ... M.Page takes a microphone and begins to talk with a beer in the other hand ...
-
M.Page: "Well Hawk, I must admit it. YOU KNOW HOW TO DO A FUC(censored)ING GREAT PARTY! Wow man, we got everything, beer, BBQ, woman ... well actually we all know Arch raper is doing a great ... Well anyways lets forget the woman part. ... Hawk i think you and me are not so different, both of us LOVE Beer, and Arch reaper want to eat both of us. Well actually he wants to eat everyone. BY the way ... dont ever let your dog alone in the backstage hall ... ANYWAY!! I'm not here to do some bad things, I'm here to do the party, and thats why i bring my lucky chef hat. With this hat i can cook the best meal around the globe, ok maybe not around the globe but, around this ring."
-
M.Page opens a box of meat. He's trying to light up the BBQ but M.Page didn't notice that the BBQ Gas wasn't open.
-
M.Page: "Just a sec man and you will taste the best T-Bone ever. Well if i can open this motherfuc(censored)ing BBQ He finaly notice that the Gas was not open, so he did open it. Ready to taste the best T-Bone ever?"
-
M.Page looks inside the box and the only thing he saw was Hot-dogs.
-
M.Page: "What the hell, Arch Reaper! I know you love sausages but why the hell did you fill the box full of them!? Man they have all kind of size in there, geez! ... Well Hawk, i'm sorry but i think we will satisfy ourself with ... Beer?! HELL YEAH!"
-
M.Page takes a beer and takes a sip of it!
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 am

Arch Reaper grabs the mic but this time he doesn't stand up. He looks at both guys in the ring.
-
Arch Reaper: "If you guys need some meat i know what i could do..i could get over there, chop your dead bodys, mix your blood with the beer and serve your own cooked flesh to every filthy pig in this arena watching us right now..that would be a great BBQ to us all.."
-
Arch Reaper puts a sarcastic smile on his face and looks around the arena.
-
Arch Reaper: "Hell i think i wouldn't give any of it to any of you..just the thought of tasting those little monkey's pieces of crap standing in the ring makes me wanna taste each and everyone of you too..gotta stop thinking about it cuz i'm getting hungry.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at both commentators with a mad look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "And you two sitting so near of me don't make it easy to stop thinking about it..eheheh" Arch Reaper looks at M.Page and Speedhawk again "Ok let's cut the crap right now..i'm very disapointed with both specially you Page..i thought you did like a good old fight and there you are partying with your foe...tsc tsc tsc..not what i expected from you..and i'm sure all this stupid maggots here would prefer to watch you fight instead of this foolish, boring and lack of meat 'n' drink taste of a party..so you better start this catfight between you guys or i'll do the referee's job and start it myself on my own way..and you don't want the reaper's way..ehehehe"
-
Arch Reaper lows his mic and looks at both to see their reaction.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 am

SpeedHawk grins at the BBQ-Grill, rubbing his hands in expectation. His grin turns into a bored look as Arch Reaper speaks.
-
SpeedHawk: "Look, Kiddy-O, let the grown-ups handle what they can do best and go playing in your sandbox again. If you want to step into a ring with me, I was told that there is some way to get that done... Ask that man who hired me ... um... what was his name again... I am sure he had one!"
-
SpeedHawk rubs his head and looks around with a questioning look.
-
SpeedHawk: "I remember I was here for some other reason, wasn't I?" He looks over to M.Page. "Oh, yeah right!"
-
He walks to the corner of the ring, searches for some card there and walks right back. He walks over to M.Page, showing him the card.
-
SpeedHawk: "I am not so sure... bad handwriting, but I believe it says we are supposed to do some show here for the fans first. We can enjoy BBQ right thereafter, don't we?"

(OOC: Done from here!)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down