Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stunning One has arrived...(open to The Overlord and anyone else that wants to get involved)

Go down

The Stunning One has arrived...(open to The Overlord and anyone else that wants to get involved) Empty The Stunning One has arrived...(open to The Overlord and anyone else that wants to get involved)

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 am

Come As You Are by Nirvana begins to play over the arena speakers as a guy makes his way to the ring. He is ignoring the fans so they begin to boo him as he gets in the ring and grabs a mic.
-
Guy:"Yeah boo me all you want because I could care less. You want to know why I could care less? Well it don't matter if you want to know because I'm going to tell you. It is because all of you idiots are jealous of me because I am the most stunning guy to ever be put in front of you. I mean lets face facts here all you men want to be me and all you women want to be with me. To bad for you ladies that I don't slum just to get with a woman and done of you cows stand a chance with me. You see "Stunning" Shane Styles can have any woman he wants and that includes supermodels and trust me some of them are not up to my stunningness. So boo me, hate me because we all know it is because I am completely stunning and your not."
-
Styles lowers the mic and looks to leave...
-
ooc over to you overlord or anyone else that wants to get involved
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down