Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T3 Has Arrived

Go down

T3 Has Arrived Empty T3 Has Arrived

Post  True Thug Thompson Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

The stage lighting turns out. The titantron airs.
-
Voice:"1 world. Crazy how things go. Your in good one moment, then everything goes down the next. Its time for a new start. Its time for new people. Its time to kick new ass. He's coming. And he's not coming alone. He's bringing his talent, his strength, and most importantly The Thug Nation. You know who he is, and guess what........he is here!"
-
The stage lights turn back on as fireworks takeover the whole stage. The fireworks stop. The crowd awaits for someone to come though the curtain. Thug Mentality by Krayzie Bone plays. The crowd stands as they recognize the playing music. "True Thug" Thompson steps out of the curtain. The crowd explodes.
-
Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Making his way to the ring. From Baltimore, Maryland. Standing 6'2 Weighing in at 270lbs. True! Thug! Thompson!!!"
-
"True Thug" Thompson makes his way to the ring. Before entering the ring, he takes time to shake the hands of the crowd. He enters the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd continues to cheer.
-
Crowd: Thug! Thug! Thug! 'Thug!
-
"True Thug" Thompson holds up his hand to try and lower the volume of the crowd. The crowd simmers.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Whats up Thug Nation!
-
The crowd's volume shoots back up. "True Thug" Thompson stands in the middle of the ring and admires The Thug Nation.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Alright, alright."
-
The crowd calms down.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "First and foremost, let me acknowledge that it is a pleasure to be here. I know it was sudden that I left the last fed, and I did leave a lot there. It doesn't matter where I've been, but for right now, its where I'm at. And right now, "True Thug" Thompson is here in EFW!"
-
The crowd applauds.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Now that I'm here, its time to get down to business.
-
"True Thug" Thompson turns to the stage.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "For the people in the back, this is my notice. I'm here for these people. These people, who are my Thug Nation. With these people at my side, I will go to the top. I will leave a great impact on EFW. Best believe dat. So...... it don't matter who I have to go through, I want gold. And whoever gets in my way of my road to gold, will suffer defeat. Straight like dat. Second, I would like to thank the GM....Kaluani. Thank you for the contract. I hope that we, as well as the fellow wrestlers in the back, can take this fed to new limits. Third and in conclusion, T3 is here, and I think we got a problem. Before I leave, I want my Thug Nation to join me in my last words at this time. You know the saying."
-
"True Thug" Thompson & The Thug Nation: "T-H-U-G WE BE THATS THUG MENTALITY! WE THUGGIN! THUGGIN! THUGGIN! THUGGIN TILL THE DAY WE DIE!"
-
True Thug Thompson
True Thug Thompson

http://www.truethugthompson.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum