Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new era (open to anyone)

4 posters

Go down

A new era (open to anyone) Empty A new era (open to anyone)

Post  Kaluani Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:06 pm

(OOC: I will maybe insert names into the beginning of the scene, depending on who wants to actively participate here. For reasons of the RP, just think you as wrestlers are all behind the persons in the hall)

The camera opens in an unknown wrestling - arena. We see the hall is filled with different people, wrestlers from all over the world. Some known, but also some yet unknown faces are under them. The fans give loud cheers as most of them sign autographs or such. Others talk with each other and whisper as we hear voices...
-
"Yes, I also signed because it was a very great offer... But no, I do not know who put this up..."
-
"Hey, I thought I'd never see you again after we seperated there..."

-
"Why are we all here?"

-
The spotlights reveal a wrestling ring in the middle of the arena. It is empty, but from one of the best qualities. The wrestlers approach it and again we hear voices out of the masses of people.
-
"Wow, that's the ring we're supposed to wrestle in in the future?"
-
"Great thing, and I thought the backstage halls were in a great condition!"

-
As the mumblings and voices go, noise fills the arena. It is quite clear that all of the wrestlers signed some sort of contract that brought them here, but no one yet knows what exactly will happen.
-
Suddenly, the lights turn off and the arena is put in a pitch black shadow. A slight sigh of surprise goes through the hall as the titantron flickers and we see a scene shown there.
-
We see a hallway with a door, the camera zooms in to the door. The door has a sign on it. "VGM - Kaluani" is stated there. A great rumor starts going through the crowd as this door is shown.
-
Seconds later, we see Kaluani walking through the hallways after a hard match. His long, white hair is blowing in the wind, his forehead with a slight bleeding wound. He looks very exhausted as he enters the room. On a crossroads of two floors, we can see Yellow Girl heading around the corner, staggering. She seems to be screaming something, but nothing is to be heard. She runs towards the door in which Kaluani just dissapeared and as she nearly reaches it, a loud and gigantic "BANG!" is to be heard as the door is blown out of the room by an enormous explosion, flames flicker out of the door. Yellow Girl is blasted away from the door also and suddenly masses of helpers come running through the corridors, and the last we see is the burning fires that flicker out of the office room as the screen fades to black.
-
The lights slowly come back as the mumbling in the crowd arises to a new height of noise. Very silent in the background we can hear the sound of falling raindrops, which slowly overwhelms the crowds noise. The BANG of a striking lightning is to be heard and as the sound of thunder rolls over the arena, so does a voice:
-
Voice: "You did not really think the story ends there, did you?"
-
We can hear silent cheers of relief going through the crowd as the voice talks further.
-
Voice: "Fire... one of the four elements. I am the avatar of the elements, so did you really think that fire could hurt me? FOOLS!"
-
The wrestlers as well as the fans start to look around in the arena to make out the source of the voice.
-
Voice: "It will go on... the story will continue. It might be that that place is no more, but here, at this place, the story will be continued. You all gathered here because you were offered a good contract by someone... Someone you all know since a long time and now, dear fans... dear wrestlers... and all of my friends here... "
-
Near the entrance ramp, all of a sudden a great burst of flames lights up.
-
Voice: "Is the begining of a new era. This is the era of Elemental Fire Wrestling, the era of us all to shape the future. This ... is the era of fire, an era of fights, an era of epic duels."
-
We can see a figure rising in between the flames, but by now it is only a shadow to be seen by all the others.
-
Voice: "THIS IS THE ERA OF THE EFW! OUR ERA!"
-
The figure raises his arms and slams them down and in the same second, the flames die down and a spotlight shines right on the figure, and we can clearly identify the white cloak and the smile on the face of the white-haired person... It is Kaluani.
-
Kaluani: "Yes, that is right. I survived that explosion and even more... I was cleansed by the flames and now can clearly see... I am your new GM, people, and we will ring the bell for this new era!"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A new era (open to anyone) Empty Re: A new era (open to anyone)

Post  Yellow Girl Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Yellow Girl, who is also under the group of Wrestlers out in the new arena, watches the whole story without moving or saying anything. While the video of Kaluanis bombing was shown on the titanthron a single tear can be seen on her cheek, but after this she falls back in a freezing condition, as long as Kaluani appears at the entrance.
-
After this she pushes other Wrestlers away to makes her a way through the group of people. As she passes all them, she staggers towards Kaluani and falls down on her knees some steps in front of him. Tears now running down her cheeks without holding back.
-
Yellow Girl: “How? How is this possible? Oh my God! Is this true or am I dreaming?”
-
She looks down on the floor and didnt move a while, then she gets up again and makes some steps towards Kaluani her look still on the floor. She stops in front of him and raises her head to look into Kaluanis eyes.
-
Yellow Girl: “Are you real?”
-
She only stands there without moving, looking into Kaluanis eyes, while tears still running down her cheeks.

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 am

Kaluani gives her a warm smile. He raises one hand to her face, softly wiping one of the tears out of her face.
-
Kaluani: "I am."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 am

Yellow Girl takes Kaluanis hand, she closes her eyes and stands there without moving just holding his hand. After some seconds she release Kaluanis hand and staggers back a bit. She opens her eyes again, but her look is concentrating on the floor.
-
Yellow Girl: “He will find me again. I shouldnt be here. He will try it again.”
-
She passes Kaluani, still without looking to him, obviously to leave the arena.
-
Yellow Girl: “I has to leave here. He will try it again. He will try it again.”
-
She repeats this words again and again while leaving the arena.
-

(OOC: Ok I leave to give others the possibility to respond to this RP too. So guys come on, your turn now)

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

The sound of clapping echos around the corridor as Kaluani looks around for the source. From out of the shadows a figure emerges, his hands moving back and forth in a slow clap. The figures face finally walks into the beam of light to revel Snake standing there staring at Kaluani.
-
Snake: "Touching...truely touching...it almost brought a tear to my eye...it be such a shame if something came between you two...or worse something happened to that dear sweet girl."
-
Snake laughs as he walks past Kaluani slowly staring at him with every step.
-
Snake: "Just remember Kaluani we have unfinished business...I might have been dragged here by your good friend Leon, but I assure you I would have been here none the less just to finish crushing your dreams once and for all...and it would seem that dream has a lot of curves and a loving for a a certain yellowish colour...I'll be seeing you around Kaluani..."
-
Snake laughs again as he leaves the area following the same path as Yellow Girl.
-
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Kaluani doesn't turn around as Snake passes by him, but still he speaks with a clear and determined voice.
-
Kaluani: "Touch her and I will break every single bone that is in your body. You won't need her if you want a fight with me... You can have that any time you want!"
-
Obviously, Kaluani isn't able to follow Snake, who leaves with a laughter as there is lots of people wanting to talk to him, but we can see his hand tremble as Snake leaves.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

As Kaluani tries to go after Snake, one hand doesn't let him go further. Kaluani turns to the man that stands in his way and stares at him. The man, who looks like a bloodthirsty lunatic, nods at him and starts speakin with a sinister voice.
-
Arch Reaper: "You're goin nowhere for now..i guess you're the one who told me this was the place i was lookin for..the place i can find the pleasure of body mutilation..well..i've been here for quite long and all i see is some lights..fires..a ring..some ppl cryin..some people clappin..I WANT BLOOD!! and I want it now!! so..until you give me an answer of when i'll get what i want.. you won't get what YOU want from Snake."
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Kaluani simply shakes of Arch Reapers hand. He stares right into his eyes, his own eyes burning with determination.
-
Kaluani: "I never told you you would get blood here. I told you could get a fight here and I'll keep that promise. In regards to to tomorows show, have yourself a look at the match card, as you are part of it... Facing Jimmy Clerk."
-
Kaluani swallows his anger, then turns back to the rest of the party.
-
Kaluani: "Well, what do you people wait for? It is time for party and then everyone get ready as we are starting with the show tomorow!"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down