Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR)

2 posters

Go down

Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR) Empty Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR)

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am

(OOC: Just a short thing, the first what comes in my mind. BB and VR you two can also bump into it, every interruption is fine. Wink )

We can see Betty shoving around in the backstage area with two bottles of water in her mouth. The cameraman must run to be able to follow her, as she stops in front of a door. She opens it and steps into Kaluanis training room. The cameraman follows her.
-
Inside we can see Kaluani and Yellow Girl both fighting against one wooden figure. So that it turns around in a very fast way. The moment Betty opens the door, it seems Yellow Girl was distracted, and so one of the wooden sticks from the wooden figure hits her on the right upper arm. She screams shortly and her left hand rubs the hurting area.
-
Kaluani immediately stops fighting the wooden figure and looks to her with a worried look.
-
Yellow Girl: “I am ok. I was just inattentively for one second. My own fault.”
-
In this moment Betty also gets closer and squeaks with a hushed voice. She raises her head and streches it out, obviously she wants to give the bottles of water to Kaluani and Yellow Girl. ‘Thank you’ can be heard from both, while they taking the bottles from Betty.
-
Yellow Girl drinks nearly the whole bottle in one run and then lays the bottle on her right upper hand, obviously to cool the hurting area.
-
Yellow Girl: “I am really looking forward to our match tonight. Its great to be in the ring against you, but I think its much better to be in the ring along with you on the same side.”
-
She looks on her right arm, where by now a bruise can be seen. She leans now against one of the wooden figures.
-
Yellow Girl: “I hope I will not disappoint you out there.”
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR) Empty Re: Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR)

Post  Kaluani Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm

(OOC:Thanks for giving this a start Smile )

Kaluani looks at her, walking into some area a bit backwards.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, you sure won't. I know that you can battle with Bruiser and I can handle Von Ryan, so it should be an evenly balanced match. I am actually looking forward to it very much... Want to see what Bruiser can do in the ring."
-
He takes a a small cooling pad out of a cabinet at the side and throws it over to Yellow Girl who catches it.
-
Kaluani: "Just stay cool. The fans will have a great match and then we'll see what happens. I cannot imagine anything better than having my first fight alongside the most beautiful woman I ever met."
-
Kaluani begins smiling happily and takes a defensive stance before again talking to Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani: "just watch that you don't get brushed by good ol' Bruiser."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR) Empty Re: Training together (open to Kal, BB and VR)

Post  Yellow Girl Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Yellow Girl dumps down the cooling pad, which she was holding on her upper arm. With a smile on her face she gets closer to Kaluani.
-
Yellow Girl: “I will take care of myself and with you on my side nothing can happen.”
-
She lays her arms around his neck and kisses him. Then she lays one leg around Kaluanis one and suddenly pulls it away, so that Kaluani loses his balance and falls down on the floor. Yellow Girl hunkers over him and smiles.
-
Yellow Girl: “The best way to bring someone to fall. Maybe I should keep this in mind.”
-
But Kaluani was as fast as Yellow Girl and pulls her down, so that both are lying in the grass floor in the training room. They look at each other and laugh. It looks like they had forgotten all the problems around them and just enjoy the moment of life.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down