Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A birth of something new (open to all)

3 posters

Go down

A birth of something new (open to all) Empty A birth of something new (open to all)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 pm

James Young walks out from the back after his music starts for a few moments, the fans boo him as he comes out, after remembering what he had done in the past. James just shrugs off the abuse he is getting from the crowd, as if he is used to it. When he gets to the ring, he doesn't slide in like he normally does at first, he goes to ringside to grab a mic, before he does slither into the ring. He slowly rises to his feet and looks at the crowd, who starts to boo him even more than they had done before. James finally raises the mic to his lips.
-
James: "I see that you all still hate me"
-
The fans boo still even louder than they had done, as if they were trying to prove his point. James just looks at the camera with a dark glare before he continues once more.
-
James: "I have to say something really important. Tonight, is going to be the beginning of something new, something that has never been done before. I am out here tonight, to see if there is anyone backstage that wants to be trained by the 'Future World Champion'. Me. I have been wrestling for so long, and I know pretty much everything that will make you the best damn thing in the world. However, it will take time. Time, that I am willing to spare for any of the up and coming superstars backstage, who think that they have what it takes to stand at my side!"
-
James pauses for a moment, while the fans boo him still, but surprisingly, not as much as before.
-
James: "So, I am offering two or three young up and coming superstars a chance to be taught by me! A former champion, to become the best wrestlers in the world."
-
(ooc: open for anyone to interrupt, either someone who a low wrestling score who either wants to be taught by me, or the other way around. However, it could also be a wrestler with around the same score as myself or higher, questioning me or criticizing me for my reasons.)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

A birth of something new (open to all) Empty Re: A birth of something new (open to all)

Post  civil general Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:05 pm

A drum roll starts to play as Civil General makes his way to the ring with mic in hand climbs to the ring with James.
-
Civil General: "For those who don't know me im Civil General, anyways im was in the back listening to you say about how you are willing to teach any young and upcomer, which I belive I fit that description. You also say your a former champion, well I have to say the part "formal" bothers me but hey you were a champ at one point. So enough about my mumble jumble im out here saying that I have seen some of your matches and I think with my talent and you teaching me I can rise to the top. So what do you say?"
-
Civil extends his hand....
-

(occ: hope you dont mind me jumping me in here, gives me chance be active here.)
civil general
civil general

Back to top Go down

A birth of something new (open to all) Empty Re: A birth of something new (open to all)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:33 pm

James looks at Civil General for a moment, and then looks at his hand.
-
James: "Before, I agree to this, I need to know one thing."
-
James starts softly.
-
James: "Are you willing to help me, if I train you. Would you help me with my goals, if I do train you?"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  civil general Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Civil: "As long as you teach me everything you know and help me out. Then yes I will help you."
-
Civil and James shake hands then Civil exits the ring.
-
civil general
civil general

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 pm

James stays in the ring for a few moments more, before he leaves the ring smirking in a predatory way. This was what James was hoping for, a student so he could have a successor for when he retired, to continue his rein of terror.
-
James: "Perfect"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 am

Added to show.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum