Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still stunning and tonight I prove it...(open to Crisis Cage)

Go down

I'm still stunning and tonight I prove it...(open to Crisis Cage) Empty I'm still stunning and tonight I prove it...(open to Crisis Cage)

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Come as you are by Nirvana begins to play over the arena speakers as "Stunning" Shane Styles makes his way to the ring. The fans are booing him and he just looks at them and smiles. He rolls into the ring and gets up and grabs a mic from the ring announcer.
-
Styles: "So nice of you idiots to know who I am. Because if your booing me then you understand that I am something you want to be or be with but will never have a chance. Just like my opponent tonight has no chance against me. Because as much as he wants to think he does in the end it comes down to one simple truth. I am stunningly better than him. And my stunningness will be what proves to be his downfall. Now if he thinks he is man enough to dispute my claims then he can come out here but I doubt he will because he knows I'm right. Just like all of you know that I am completely stunning and you are not."
-
Styles lowers the mic and awaits to see if Crisis will come out.
-
ooc sorry so late on the rp for styles and also if crisis does not respond here is ending
-
Styles: "You see idiots you should take Cage not coming out as a cue that I am right and I am always right. Just like I am right in the fact that I am completely stunning and all of you idiots are not. Now I got to get out of here before you people begin to make me dumb like all of you are. Maybe I can find someone who is stunning like me but I doubt it as I don't think anyone in the back is stunning like me."
-
Styles now gets out of the ring and heads back to the backstage area as the fans boo him heavily.
-
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down