Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight there will be Blood (Closed)

Go down

Tonight there will be Blood (Closed) Empty Tonight there will be Blood (Closed)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:53 am

A backstage camera shows Arch Reaper sitting on the floor against the wall, his arms over his knees and with his head down staring at the floor.
-
Arch Reaper: "So it appears..that tonight..my slaughteryard was replaced by a stupid boat..Just another great idea from our GM..But all of that isn't important tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly raises his head and stares at the camera with an insane look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "Because tonight..All that matters..Is that I will get my revenge from Speedhawk..And he's got only himself to blame..He should have stayed out of my way when i tried to annihilate M.Page..But he decided to play the hero role..Now..He got himself a bloodthirsty killer ready to bring pain..In the most brutal way you've ever seen before..ahahah.."
-
Arch Reaper laughs for a bit and looks down again.
-
Arch Reaper: "After all the mutilation..the pleasure of ripping him apart..I will climb that mast..And get what belongs to me..The Will of Fire championship..and then everyone will know that the Reaper..Is a man to fear..And all of the swines around me..Will give me the respect that i deserve..And since the GM loves the money so much..He will have no other choice but to satisfy me whenever i want..Because with that belt..I will be an even more important feature on this show that I am now..eheheh.."
-
Arch Reaper laughs again, quickly raises his head and stares at the camera with a mad look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "Speedhawk..Tonight it's you're very last on EFW..! I will not only end your career..! I will end your life..! My focus is on you..! And you better focus on me..Because you won't be able to climb that mast if you don't take me out for good, you son of a b*tch..! This time..You're all alone..The Reaper is ready to slay..And you..Are my prey..Win if you can..But survive..If..I..Let you..!!
-
Arch Reaper laughs out loud like a maniac as the scene slowly fades.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum