Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snakes in a cage!! (Open to Snake)

2 posters

Go down

Snakes in a cage!! (Open to Snake) Empty Snakes in a cage!! (Open to Snake)

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

The crowd erupts in cheers after the last match. Their cheers are not only for the last wrestlers that gave a great and devastating fight, but through the illumination changing, one can now see a steel cage flying over the ring, and all of the audience know what that means...
-
Mike Zuchas: "Gene, I can't believe it! We will have a cage match here at EFW tonight, and not just anyone cage match..."
-
Gene Davids: "Yes, Mike, this match will be between probably the most powerful forces the EFW has to offer to the fans! Snake The Destroyer, the -more or less- unbeaten giant, the best fighter there is in the EFW without any doubts against no one less than our GM, that pulled of hell of a fight last week in the tag team match with Yellow Girl!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "I do still say: It was simply the fact she was watching the match! She gave Kaluani more power to give it a great strength!"
-
Suddenly, the silent noise of dropping rain fills the arena and the fans cheers start join in the constant noise to create an unique atmosphere of tension and excitment.
-
Kaluani shows up at the entrance ramp and walks down to the cage slowly. He pats his hand on the steel structure before turning to the fans. He smiles.
-
Kaluani: "Welcome to tonights main event! No one less than I myself and the most worthy opponent there is, our sweet little Snake, will enter this very steel cage here tonight, and I will promise that I won't be stopped by Snake! He beat me last season, I do very well remember that, but nothing can stop me from defeating him tonight! I have studied the video of our match over and over and I know all of the mistakes I may did there..." He pauses for a dramatatically filled moment. "But that is the PAST and now is the beginning of a new future!!"
-
The fans scream like wild and by now, the posters and banners in the arena are all either Snake or Kaluani-Fan Banners, there is no single other banner to be seen. The fans really give the arena a strange atmosphere, as this is obviously a long awaited and most precious main event!
-
Kaluani smiles as some screams "Lightning will strike tonight!" can be heard. He points to a small child in the audience that was one of the people screaming this.
-
Kaluani: "You're right, little fella! I would never let you go without that one!"
-
With that, he slams down his arms and two smaller lightnings strike two of the ringposts inside the cage and Kaluani enters the steel structure.
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Snakes in a cage!! (Open to Snake) Empty Re: Snakes in a cage!! (Open to Snake)

Post  Snake Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

(OOC: I don't really think I can add much more than coming to the ring, so this can be marked as done)
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down