Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved)

3 posters

Go down

Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved) Empty Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved)

Post  Bruiser Bob Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 am

A man has a choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE
-
Bruiser Bob limps his way down the ramp as Superstar by Saliva blares across the arena.
He is clearly showing the effects of the brutal Elimination chamber match as he slowly slides his way into the ring. As he is clutching his side he makes his way over to the corner to grab a mic from the ring announcer.
-
Bruiser Bob: "As you probably already can see, I feel about as ugly as I look. That was one heck of a fight at last weeks Chamber match at Lightning Strikes Down."
-
The crowd roars at the mention of the Chamber match. Bruiser begins to pace around the ring as he continues to speak.
-
Bruiser Bob: "Now there was some good and bad in that match for good ol' Bruiser. The good obviously is that somehow I managed to outlast five of the best wrestlers this sport has ever seen to come out on top. A win of that magnitude simply has to vault me to the head of the line for a Firestorm Championship match against a friend and longtime rival Stray. Now I'm glad that Stray beat Hip Hop Hippo or Hungry Hungry Hippo or whatever his name is because we have a score to settle. The score right now is Stray one, Bruiser one. I can only hope a rubber match is in our future. That however is out of my hands. Now for some bad. What I have in my hands tonight is an interesting tag match. I am scheduled to team with my longtime friend and partner Von Ryan tonight against Yellow Girl and the boss Kaluani."
-
Some of the crowd comes to their feet at the mention of the tag match. They are all chanting for their favorite wrestler. So many different names are being chanted it is hard to differentiate between the names.
-
Bruiser Bob:
"Unfortunately I had to do what I did at the end of the chamber match to my friend Von. I hope he understands that it was strictly business. But in a match of that magnitude anything goes. So at this time I..."
-

(ooc - Open here for an interrupt from anyone involved. or I can continue for another line or two then ask Von out and edit)
Bruiser Bob
Bruiser Bob

Back to top Go down

Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved) Empty Re: Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved)

Post  Snake Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 am

"It's a Sin" blasts over the PA system as the crowd's start to boo as Snake walks onto the stage with a microphone in hand, as he looks down at Bruiser in the ring.
-
Snake: "You'll have to excuse me for interrupting your little celebration here in the ring, but you see I couldn't help but notice a few mistakes in your pathetic victory speech. I mean lets get some things straight, you didn't outlast anyone, hell the only reason you were able to cheap your way to victory is because you and Kaluani decided to team up against, lets face it, the person who was going to win on Sunday. Now I can respect that, I can understand how you wanted to eliminate the biggest threat...but you see that creates a bit of a problem for yourself..."
-
Snake laughs as he continues to rant.
-
Snake: "Not only have you somewhat pissed me off...which lets face it is bad in itself...you also claim you're how did you put it....head of the line...how should i put this...WRONG! You are nothing but a lowly maggot Bruiser whom got lucky one time too many. Mark my words Bruiser this isn't over for you...not by a long mile...just remember I'll be watching...waiting..."
-
Snake laughs as he continues to stare down at Bruiser.
-
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved) Empty Re: Chamber aftermath (Open to all involved)

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Kaluani appears at the entrance ramp, looking confident. He gives a wave to the fans, then starts to adress Bruiser Bob.
-
Kaluani: "Hey, Bruiser, first, let me congratulate you on your win last sunday. You did not only defeat Von Ryan, you did also besten me. I am impressed at your strength... Maybe we can meet in a one-on-one some day soon..."
-
Kaluani smiles at the thought of fighting Bruiser Bob in the ring, then continues.
-
Kaluani: "But for next sunday, I want to test your skills in a tag match... I have chosen no one less than Von Ryan to fight at your side... Not only because you are already known to him and you two are already a good team. But what's more important: I want to see what you can do, because the Firestorm Title is something you have to earn... and tell you what: If you do a good match that night and manage to pull of a win, then I will personally guarantee that you get a place at the upcoming #1 contender match! How does that sound?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down