Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Prey (Open to Jimmy Clerk)

4 posters

Go down

Next Prey (Open to Jimmy Clerk) Empty Next Prey (Open to Jimmy Clerk)

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 pm

-
Arch Reaper comes out with his hair covering his face and makes his way to the ring while the crowd boos him. He rolls in and asks for a mic. As "You suck" chants fills the arena, Arch Reaper is staring at the floor and laughs.
-
Arch Reaper: "So no more loser chant right..? I told you..and you didn't wanna listen..but that's only natural since you fools aren't that bright..ehehe.."
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper even louder.
-
Arch Reaper: "Speaking of dumb people..just when you take one of 'em out..there's another guy that may be even more of an asshole than M.Page..that idiot son of a b*tch called Speedhawk.."
-
The crowd goes wild as they hear Speedhawk's name and Arch Reaper looks around at the crowd, with his hair still covering his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "I didn't say this to make you cheer, you maggots, so shut the hell up and let me speak with no interference of your monkey's noises.."
-
The crowd chants "Speedhawk" loudly and Arch Reaper sits on one of the top turnbuckles.
-
Arch Reaper: "You guys are really annoying..shut your crapholes now!"
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper again and chants "You suck".
-
Arch Reaper: "Anyway..i was speakin of Speedhawk for a reason, before you stupid people begun to interrupt me..and that reason was seen last sunday..Speedhawk proved that he doesn't have a brain when he stopped me just when i was going to get my revenge on M.Page..Remember this scar..?"
-
Arch Reaper pulls his hair back with his left hand and shows the scar on his face. The crowd cheers.
-
Arch Reaper: "I guess you do..and M.Page was going to get a couple of them cooler than mine..but I'm done with M.Page now..i destroyed him as i said i would..Now i have another prey in mind..Speedhawk, i know Kal didn't want us to go one on one tonight..Once again thinking about money for sure..Seriously people..how do you like that Lightning fart as GM..?"
-
The crowd erupts and chants "Kaluani".
-
Arch Reaper: "But that dosn't matter..as i was saying..Speedhawk..believe me..i will slay you next time we meet..but i guess that will have to wait..since my match tonight is against..the Will of Fire champion..that weirdo Jimmy Clerk.."
-
The crowd erupts again and chants "Jimmy's gonna kill you".
-
Arch Reaper: "Normally..I would go to our good ol' GM's office and complain about this, since i want to beat the crap out of Speedhaw..but not this time..oh no..I didn't forget what you did to me in our match Jimmy boy..I want your flesh and blood too..i wanna slay your silly ass down..You're undefeated..? I'm the Reaper you piece of sh*t..I'm gonna kill you tonight.."
-
Arch Reaper laughs loud and then licks his upper lip slowly.
-
Arch Reaper: "Jimmy Clerk..welcome to my slaughteryard..welcome to your nightmare..tonight i will feast with your flesh..drink and bathe in your blood..slaughter you until there's nothing left of you..and then..i will become the Will of Fire champion even if this is a Non-Title Match..because there won't be a champion after this match..and Kal will have no choice but to give it to me..ahahaha"
-
The crowd boos Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper: "Yes you know what i mean..I'm ready to slay..and Jimmy Jerk..you will be my prey..ahahah..survive..if..i..let you..ahahaha"
-
[OOC: I hope this fits your idea, tell me if you want me to change something]
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Next Prey (Open to Jimmy Clerk) Empty Re: Next Prey (Open to Jimmy Clerk)

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 pm

(OOC: I wasn't invited, by maybe a little fever is accepted? If you don't like me interrupting, I can delete it again)

Arch Reaper talks on and on as suddenly a chicken starts running over the entrance ramp. The crowd starts to laugh as the hen is standing there, glucking. All of a sudden, SpeedHawk comes running from the side and tries to catch the chicken, which is jumping out of the way, letting SpeedHawk fly to an open ground, hitting the floor with a hard bang.
-
SpeedHawk shakes his head, mumbles something as he gets up. Then he shakes the dust from his attire as the chicken is running down to the ringside. SpeedHawk looks up to it, following its way and then he recognizes Arch Reaper sitting in the ring. He looks to him, waves friendly and then starts chasing his chicken again.
-
SpeedHawk: "Come here... Sweety... I'm gonna get you! Nooo, don't walk to Miss Art Beaver! She is a painting beaver and also married to M.Page, you wouldn't wanna go there... Come, Sweety, come here..."
-
He keeps repeating that as he nears the chicken and finally gets to grapple it. The chicken is moving its wings fast and can break free again, but now running in the opposite direction, back to the backstage area and SpeedHawk is following her closely. As he nearly reached the end of the ramp, he turns around to Arch Reaper again.
-
SpeedHawk: "I am sorry to have interrupted you, Misses Beaver. I hope you weren't saying anything important. Heard you are facing Jim Clark tonight. Remembers me a bit of Clark Kent. Maybe he's also got superpowers? You should watch yourself!"
-
With that, he turns around and continues to chase his chicken.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 pm

[OOC: yeah it's ok with me but it was jimmy who asked for this RP cuz he had an idea so i don't know if you interrupting fits it or not. Nonetheless your interruptions are always welcome Smile i will reply and then jimmy may say something]

Arch Reaper looks at Speedhawk with an angry look.
-
Arch Reaper: "If i remember you..? Are you f*ckin kiddin me..?! You kicked my..stop chasing that chicken and pay atention to what i say you silly idiot..!! You kicked my ass last sunday you asshole..how could i not remeber you..?!
-
Arch Reaper gets down from the top turnbuckle.
-
Arch Reaper: "And it's Arch Reaper you piece of sh*t..! believe me, you will remember this name sooner or later, when i get my hands on you..but you should remain here at ringside cuz when i'm done with Jimmy..you're next..!!
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Clerk Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 pm

(OOC: I'll reply, when I have the time. Speedhawk interrupting is great and so is the rest of the RP. Smile )
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Clerk Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 pm

-
Michael Bent and Jimmy Clerk are sitting in the backstage, watching from a screen what is happening in the ring. Jimmy has his notebook in his hand. He scrolls back a few pages to the scetch of Arch Reaper, with the word "insignificant" written beside it.
-
Jimmy: "I think the Reaper is insignificant. And all that's happening there is unimportant"
-
Mikey: "No, it's not unimportant. Your reaction is important for your career. You have to go there and defend yourself!"
-
Jimmy, after a small pause: "If you say so. Defend myself? Neanderthal-style, you mean?"
-
Mikey: "Yes."
-
Jimmy nods. The two men get up. Mikey looks at Jimmy.
-
Mikey: "Leave the notebook behind and wear your belt."
-
Jimmy hesitates for a moment, but then nods, opens his locker and puts the notebook there. He then wears his Will of Fire -belt.
-
The camera follows Mikey and Jimmy as they make their way through the building. They arrive at the entrance, both take a mic and walk down the ramp. A mix of chants for both greets them. Arch Reaper looks at them with anger in his eyes. Jimmy enters the ring, Mikey stops at the ringside.
-
Jimmy: "Ok, ok. Arch Reaper, I beat you once already and I'll gladly do it again. You seem quite sick and in need of professional help. But, you do have a chance of winning. Every outcome should be possible, I think."
-
Jimmy Clerk Draws Mathematical Symbols In The Air Looking Concentrated executing A Calculation.
-
Jimmy: "Yes, your winning chance seems to be about 12,81 percent. A draw has probability of about 5,48 percent. So that means that my winning chances are 81,71 percent. So more than four times out of five I should be victorious. Of course, this time could be the one out of five..."
-
Arch Reaper and Speedhawk stare at Jimmy. Mikey buries his head in his hands in the ringside. Jimmy notices this.
-
Jimmy: "Not neanderthal enough?"
-
Mikey: "Not exactly"
-
Jimmy, after thinking for a moment: "Ok, how about this? I will beat you. And to assure you that I am truly confident, and not just relying on probabilities, I will offer you a deal."
-
Jimmy, turning to Mikey: "Do you still have those Bulldozer's pills?"
-
Mikey nods.
-
Jimmy: "Could you throw them to me?"
-
Mikey nods. He takes a bottle of pills from his jacket pocket and casts it to the ring. Jimmy catches them and looks at the label.
-
Jimmy: "Not sure what these are and how they effect a person, but they are used for psychiatric conditions - and you are clearly suffering from one. So this is what we'll do. If you win, you get my belt. So that's a free title shot for you. But if I win, you will take, let's see... The dosage for Bulldozer is three pills, so for a man as disturbed as you six shouldn't be too much. Yes, if I win, you will take some of these meds right after the match, even if I have to feed you them myself. You will then take some more for a few days and we'll see if that anger begins to go away."
-
The crowd cheers. Jimmy looks at Speedhawk.
-
Jimmy: "But I want a fair match. So you will not interfere, nor will M. Page. This match is between me and Arch Reaper. Your issues can wait till next show. And maybe after taking some meds, the Reaper will be a gentler person..."
-
The crowd cheers again. Jimmy looks at Mikey, who smiles and nods approvingly.
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Arch Reaper slowly lows his head and stares at the floor like he's thinking about Jimmy's words. Suddenly, he begins to laugh like a lunatic.
-
Arch Reaper: "Oh Jimmy..What makes you think this is a mind illness..? Is it because you and society doesn't aprove it..?
-
Arch Reaper turns his head and looks at Jimmy Clerk.
-
Arch Reaper: "You know..you're not the first one that thinks like that..Back then, when i was in that facility..The doctors thought that a human being is not supposed to have such..blood desire..will to kill..pleasure from rippin flesh..so they tried some treatment on me..i don't know which medicine they gave me..but guess what..it was no use..this is my nature..ehehe..and there's nothing that can change it..not even that drug you're holding.."
-
Many whispers can be heard from the crowd and Arch Reaper turns his head to Speedhawk that is still chasing the chicken and not paying much atention.
-
Arch Reaper: "But tell you what Jimmy..I want this bastard over here to stick around and watch our match..I agree with your conditions since i got nothing to lose..and i'll add something else..if i win..not only i get a title shot..i will take the medicine and then you'll see that it's no use..And i will use Speedhawk as a proof..that nothing..takes away..my bloodthirst..Tonight..The Reaper will have his flesh feast..Ahahaha.."
-
Arch Reaper stares at Speedhawk for a moment and then quickly turns his head to Jimmy Clerk as he looks ready to kill.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

-
Jimmy shrugs his shoulders.
-
Jimmy: "Fair enough. But you should have listened more carefully. This is your title shot here, tonight. You win, you get my belt."
-
Jimmy, turning to Speedhawk: "And you, you can watch, but please - stay out of the match!"
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm

SpeedHawk runs around the ring, still in chase of his escaped chicken. Jimmy Clerk, Michael Bent as well as Arch Reaper follow him with their eyes turned on him. He runs around the ring twice, then stops and makes a clever look as if he has an idea! He turns around and runs in the other direction, the chicken is still runnning the same way as before!
-
As the chicken comes around the corner, it runs right into SpeedHawks arms, who catches it! He looks to it, laughing.
-
SpeedHawk: "See, there I got you. I told you you wouldn't escape me! Look, but we have to make a slight change of plans. I promised you to be set free on a nice and happy farm, yeees, I Know. Calm down Sweety..."
-
SpeedHawk looks around, sees that everyone is looking at him. He gives a dumb smile to everyone, rubbing the back of his head. He holds out the chicken, holding it strongly with one hand and points to it with the other.
-
SpeedHawk: "That little monster nearly got away from me! Couldn't let her escape! But hey, sure thing, if you can do some action in the ring I'll be glad to stay... now where did I leave my beer..."
-
SpeedHawk looks around, finds a beer can at the commentators table. He sits down there, happily looking as he takes a sip from the can of beer. He then realizes Jimmy is still looking at him
-
SpeedHawk: "What? Oh, yes, right. No, I won't intefere... Infetere... Inf.... Well, I'll keep my hands out of that match! Promise!" The chicken starts flapping again. "Hey, no, shhhh... Sweety, keep it down! Mr. Cloak there is a nice one... Be afraid of Misses Beaver, she is bad! Baaaad, you hear?"
-
Speedhawk takes a seat next to the ring, nods to Mike Zuchas and Gene Davids and awaits Jimmy and Arch Reaper to get going.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down