Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Jimmy, Part I (Closed)

Go down

Interview with Jimmy, Part I (Closed) Empty Interview with Jimmy, Part I (Closed)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 pm

(OOC: This RP should be somewhere in the beginning of the show. Part II, which I'll write as a separate thread would then be put somewhere later in the show. BTW, there are white "-"'s from the beginning to the end of the RP.)

-
Michael Bent and Jimmy Clerk are sitting in the locker room. Jimmy is staring intensely at the "Will Of Fire" - title belt. Mikey looks at the belt, and then Jimmy.
-
Mikey: "Didn't Kaluani tell you not to try to analyze that?"
-
Jimmy seems as though he had just woken from some sort of a trance state. He slowly raises his head and looks at Jimmy.
-
Jimmy: "It's not like I'm taking samples from it or tampering with it in anyway. Just the material. It's almost like it's not from this world..."
-
Jimmy takes a moment to think, and then continues.
-
Jimmy: "Do you know, where Kaluani comes from? Where his homeland is?"
-
Mikey shakes his head.
-
Mikey: "He's never told me. Anyway..."
-
Jimmy, interrupting: "I need to speak with him. Soon!"
-
Mikey takes a deep breath and rolls his eyes.
-
Mikey, with a patient voice: "Kaluani is a busy man, you'll get a chance to talk to him, I'll make sure of that. But tonight you talk to me, in front of the crowd. You are an enigmatic champion, and people are interested in an interview. Also, there are a bunch of wrestlers who want to take that belt from you. And you should defend it. Champions, who can hold their title are respected even more. Mind you, I was never able to hold a title in my career..."
-
Jimmy, after a small pause: "What if someone comes to, how to put it, claim the title?"
-
Mikey: "Then you should appear strong and make sure everyone understands you are not going to be just giving it away."
-
Jimmy: "So, acting primitively, as in an old tribal culture? Or act like a neantherdal man? I know that is mostly the way of the wrestling world."
-
Mikey, smiling: "Yes, act like a neantherdal if someone comes to claim the title. But I have to go now... Oh, and be sure to wear the belt, since you are a champion, it is a custom."
-
Jimmy nods. Mikey stands up and leaves the locker room.
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down