Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interview

Go down

The Interview Empty The Interview

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

We see a backstage camera following Jason.
-
Jason: ”Ok, I was told that his locker room is around here. “
-
Jason looks around at some doors and sighs.
-
Jason: ”Damn where the hell is that guy’s locker room? How doesn’t he get lost going to the ri..”
-
Jason is standing in front of a door not fully closed that says “Arch Reaper” written in blood and then looks at the camera.
-
Jason whispering: ”There it is..” Jason sighs deeply with his eyes closed and looks at the door again ”I can do this. I’m the best interviewer in the world. I always get the answers that everyone wants to know. Ok.. let’s do this”
-
Jason slowly opens the door and looks inside. It’s a dim light room with many blood stains on the wall and locker. We can see “M.Page” with a stripe on it written in blood on the wall. Below, there's another name written in blood, "Speedhawk"
-
Jason whispering: ”Oh man, What is this smell? How can he endure it?”
-
Jason looks like is almost puking and then the camera shows a person sitting on a chair against the wall with his head down, his hair covering his face and his arms crossed around his chest. Jason gets close to him.
-
Jason talking to the camera: ”Ladies and gentlemen we are here at Arch Reaper’s locker room to ask a few questions.
-
Jason turns to Arch Reaper who didn’t move a bit.
-
Jason: “Arch Reaper, we all saw your first victory at EFW in the Last Man Standing match against M.Page. After that match, you tried to burn him with a scalded iron but Speedhawk stopped you. Your thoughts on that”
-
Jason puts the mic in front of Arch Reaper but he doesn’t answer.
-
Jason: “Err..ok..i see you want to keep that to yourself..Tonight you have a chance to show the world that you’re championship material as you go one on one with the Will of Fire champion Jimmy Clerk. Any words on that match?”
-
Jason puts the mic in front of Arch Reaper again but still no answer and then we hear a snore. Jason turns to the camera.
-
Jason: ”Ok..We apologize, ladies and gentlemen, but It seems we caught Arch Reaper in the middle of his nap so I guess we won’t get any answers from him tonight”
-
Suddenly we hear a deep and calm voice.
-
Voice: “Who the hell are you and what the f*ck are you doing here..?”
-
Jason screams like a little girl and turns to Arch Reaper who is staring at him with an angry look.
-
Jason: “I-I..M-m-my name is J-Jason and I’m here t-t-o ask you a f-f-few q-questions”
-
Arch Reaper stands up and looks at the camera.
-
Arch Reaper: ”And what is this camera for..?”
-
Jason: ”So the people can hear your answers”
-
Jason seems more confident and feels that he’s going to get the answers from Arch Reaper.
-
Arch Reaper: ”What..? Do you mean those filthy maggots pieces of trash crap are watching this here in the arena and at home..? You disturbed my sleep for that, you son of a b*tch..?”
-
Jason gets nervous again.
-
Jason: ”Y-yes..N-n-no..I-i-i mean..I didn’t know you were taking a nap”
-
Arch Reaper: ”But you should know that I’ve got nothing to say to these bunch of swine’s snot..”
-
Jason: ”Y-y-yes of course..wait, no no no..The fans are awesome and they deserve to be acknowledged as an important part of our show..I love our fans and you should too”
-
Arch Reaper gets really mad now and grabs Jason by the tie who screams like a little girl again.
-
Arch Reaper: ”Do you dare to disagree with me you rotten piece of meat..?”
-
Jason: ”W-w-wait!! P-Please don’t hurt me!! My kids are watching this!!”
-
Jason is almost crying in fear. Arch Reaper looks at the camera and then stares at Jason for a bit with a sadistic smile on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: ”Why do you think I care about that..? But I will let them watch their daddy do his job for now..What questions do you have for me..?”
-
Jason: ”I-I forgot.. P-Please let me go..”
-
Arch Reaper licks his upper lip and smiles.
-
Arch Reaper: ”You would be a nice snack just before my match you know..but you don’t have enough flesh and blood to get me satisfied..Get the hell out of here, asshole..”
-
Arch Reaper pushes Jason away with strength and looks at the camera.
-
Arch Reaper: ”That’s ok..I won’t hurt your daddy..Tonight..ehehe..Now get lost, stupid idiots”
-
Arch Reaper slaps the camera hard, which hits the floor. We hear Arch Reaper laughing loud and all we can see is Arch Reaper’s feet. He walks towards the camera and crushes it with a stomp.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum