Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open) Empty Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:09 pm

(Open to anyone, who is interested in the Will Of Fire -title, and everyone else, if they like to join in. Oh, and again there are white "-"'s from the beginning of the RP to the end. If you don't want me to make them white, let me know.)

-
There are two chairs positioned in the ring opposite each other. The Titan Tron shows a picture of the "Will Of Fire"-belt, as Michael Bent and Jimmy Clerk enter the arena and walk down the ramp. Jimmy has the title belt worn over his suit, which makes him look a bit odd. They enter the ring and sit in the chairs. They both have a mic in their hand.
-
Mikey, looking around the crowd: "Hello everyone. Tonight I am going to have a brief interview with Jimmy Clerk, a wrestler whom I train and who won the first 'Will Of Fire'-title at the Rumble In The Jungle."
-
The crowd cheers.
-
Mikey, turning to Jimmy: "How do you feel about the title?"
-
Jimmy, after a moment of thinking: "Good, it's nice to get recognition for ones efforts. Isn't that kind of obvious?"
-
Mikey, smiling: "I'm asking the questions. There are a few things that the viewers surely want to know. First, do you calculate your way to victory? You have been undefeated."
-
Jimmy: "Well, I do calculate some things during the match. But it's not that simple. Wrestling has so many variables, that one must use a simplified model based on information gained during very short intervals of time. You could say that a wrestling match is mathematically almost a chaotic event. But using stochastic methods, it can be perceived as a semi-Markovian process, since it can be seen as being dependent, but not totally dependent on previous events."
-
Jimmy, continuing: "So one can in principle construct Markov chains to understand how the match will evolve. Of course this has the weakness of, in practise, having to rely on discrete description of time, which, on the other hand is not such a poor approximation as any chain of events in the match, mainly executed moves, can be seen as slightly distant occurrences in time."
-
Jimmy, still continuing: "This is, of course, a very simple way of putting it, as other factors, mainly physical, must be included. This leads to description of the match as a series of states in a given set space and an associated sigma-algebra. In theory this sounds simple, I know, but in practice it is difficult to execute during the match and can actually lead to catastrophic results if wrong probabilities emerge. Taking into account..."
-
Mikey, looking stunned: "I think the people get the picture now. But wrestling is all about physics, isn't it? You've once said to me, it's energy, momentum, linear momentum, gravity and so on."
-
Jimmy: "Yes, but that is a very, very rough simplification. As I said before..."
-
Mikey, interrupting: "Yes, it's more complicated. Let's move on. How can you execute a Black Hole Piledriver to a man of the size of Lightsoul? People think you are not that strong."
-
Jimmy thinks for a moment. He then takes his jacket off, followed by his shirt. He then flexes his muscles showing that he is in very muscular and in good condition.
-
Jimmy, putting his shirt back on: "It's a common misinterpretation that all physicists are weak. I have always tried to stay fit, as it helps me with longer calculations. Poor physical condition affects negatively on your ability to concentrate."
-
Mikey, nodding: "Very well. But why are you here? Why did you abandon your academic career?"
-
Jimmy: "Did I abandon it? I don't really want to answer that question."
-
Mikey: "Ok, one last question. How long will you hold the title?"
-
Jimmy: "As long as I can."
-
Mikey: "Ok, that's all, thank you for the interview."
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open) Empty Re: Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open)

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:08 pm

(OOC: The "-" are fine and spare a lot of time when copying the RP's, so if you have time to do them thanks for that! BTW, first title defense is against civil General at the first show again!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open) Empty Re: Interview with Jimmy, Part II (Open)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

(OOC: Ok, great, I'll add the "-"'s in the future as default unless otherwise is noted in the post. Very Happy I'll keep Civil General in mind and if no one replies to this RP, I'll add a brief extra segment. But there is a lot of time before the first show.)

Last edited by Jimmy Clerk on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "OOC")
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum