Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Assignment in the boss' office.

2 posters

Go down

Another Assignment in the boss' office. Empty Another Assignment in the boss' office.

Post  Lightsoul Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

Lightsoul can be seen in front of Kaluanis office. He knocks on the door and gets into the office after a 'Come in' from Kaluani.
-
Lightsoul: "Hey Boss. I took care of the big Andre who apparently was not as big as he had hoped to be in our match. So who's next on the list?"
-
Lightsoul stands in front of Kaluanis desk and awaits an answer.
-

(OOC: Note from YG: I added the two sentences, I hope this is ok for everyone!")

Last edited by Lightsoul on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Another Assignment in the boss' office. Empty Re: Another Assignment in the boss' office.

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Kaluani hands out a card to lightsoul with all the matches for the PPV. lightsoul searches through it and finds his name next to "Jimmy Clerk"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another Assignment in the boss' office. Empty Jimmy Clerk

Post  Lightsoul Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 pm

-
Lightsoul holds the card up and reads the list.
-
Lightsoul: "Hmmm, Jimmy Clerk? Sound like a History wrestler? Isn't he often dabbling around with his theories? Hey Betty? If that is your name? What do you think of Jimmy Clerk? Boss, what tips you want me to heed before I put his wrestling theory into test?"
-

(ooc: all yours, Betty/Kal! Smile )
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Another Assignment in the boss' office. Empty Re: Another Assignment in the boss' office.

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Betty lays her head to the side, looking all confused about Lightsoul talking to her so fearless. Kaluani smiles, as usual.
-
Kaluani: "Well, yes, he is a bit... "old-fashioned" in his ways, let's just call it that. But don't underestimate him. He knows how to bring a fight and it seems he always has the right solution to win it at hand. If you want to win against him, you must come up with a better plan than he has and that is quite an excerise, i believe... He is trained by a good old friend of mine, and if he can teach him only half of what he was capable of in better days, you have to keep your guard up all the time!"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Another Assignment in the boss' office. Empty wrap-up

Post  Lightsoul Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Lightsoul nods quietly as Kaluani cautions him.
-
Lightsoul: "Many strange things has had happened since my arrival. I cannot take anything for granted. I have a feeling I will be receiving a good history lesson before I put his theory to my finisher conclusion."
-
Lightsoul looks at Betty and grins slightly before resuming his quiet, natural scowl.
-
Lightsoul: "If Jimmy Clerk beats me then I certainly need a top caliber coach better than what Jimmy Clerk has. As for Betty, She reminds me of what I used to have in my old days. She is a real deal, no mimicking at all. Good day."
-
Lightsoul nods and gives Betty an gentle stroke before leaving the door.

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i was interrupted by fire alarm at my place. Now I'm back to finish it!)
Lightsoul
Lightsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down