Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunn's Formal Interview (russian)

Go down

Dunn's Formal Interview (russian) Empty Dunn's Formal Interview (russian)

Post  Dynamite Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 am

The camera zooms in to the backstage area of one of the arenas....Jason is standing in front of a backdrop, microphone in hand, as he looks up at the camera, adjusting his suit.
-
Jason: "Ladies and Gentleman, it is my pleasure to introduce at this time. "Dynamite" Derek Dunn!"
-
The camera zooms out, and you see Derek Dunn standing right next to Jason, in his first formal interview in EFW.
-
Jason: "Derek Dunn, it seems as of late you've been having trouble being able to stand on your own two feet, and pull together a victory...what are your comments on that?"
-
Derek Dunn turns his glance to Jason as he asks the question, a look of disgust overshadowing his face, as he stares down Jason.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "What the hell kind of question is that...do you want to get your ass kicked Jason?"
-
Grasping a hold of Jason's hand as he wraps his hand around the mic that Jason holds, as you see the look on Jason's face change.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You act like these guys ran me up and down the block and whooped my ass beyond recognition. And if that's the case Jason....if that's what you think...than you haven't been watching enough EFW. You look back at my match with Orange Anus....did I win? No...but did I give that son of a bitch a beating? You bet your damn ass I did. Did he get the better of me in that match? Hell yeah, and I'll give him all the respect in the world for putting me away, the way he did that night...."
-
Jason pulls the microphone back towards him, but Dunn's grip on the microphone and Jasons hand around it, doesn't give, so Jason leans forward in to the microphone.
-
Jason: "But that wasn't your only match Dunn....you had two fights with Crisis X also...which if you look at the record books...you haven't beat him either."
-
Derek Dunn jerks the microphone out of Jason's hand and takes it clean out of his hand.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "I walked in to the first match thinking I had that in the bag. Crisis X, walked in with something to prove, and two of us went on and on in that match. We brought in weapons, we went outside the ring, we fought inside the ring...and the end of the match ended with neither one of us winning anything. So Kaluani....whom I hope is doing okay....booked me in another match the following week against Crisis again...knowing, that it would get the fans attention. And the end of that match, ended with Crisis hitting his Dragonrana on me, and getting the 1...2...3. And I have nothing but respect for that man...he's a warrior, and I learned a lot from those fights."
-
Jason reaches for the microphone and Dunn hands it back to Jason, watching him as he stares him down, awaiting the next question.
-
Jason: "Perhaps you can tell us what happened after that match?"
-
Jason looks up at Derek Dunn.
-
Jason: "That night that match happened, nobody saw you leave the arena...and honestly...nobody knew what the hell happened to you at all. You went unheard from for almost 2 weeks. Can you share some light on the subject?"
-
Derek Dunn smirks, knowing the question was coming...looking back towards the camera.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Jason, you want to know what happened to me after that match?"
-
Jason nods his head quickly in response to Dunn's question.
-
Jason: "Yes, we would all like to know what made you vanish in to the night."
-
Dunn nods back at Jason.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Fair question Jason, and I believe the fans here in EFW, deserve to know what really happened after that match. You see, that match took a toll on me. I was beat to hell...up one side of my body and down the other. My body was so black and blue from the hell I went through with Crisis, that I couldn't do anything... so I did what I knew I should do.... I took some time off.... I rested.... Kaluani knew where I was, we were reworking my contract. Its hard to expect to get paid....when you can't even win a match here in the EFW.... but Kaluani saw the heart.... Kaluani saw the dedication to the sport... and Kaluani I know... sees something in me here in EFW, or he wouldn't have resigned me."
-
Jason: "So you're telling us, that the piece of paper from last week that you waived to the camera...that's a restructured contract from Kaluani?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Well aren't you a quick one Jason... that's exactly what I'm saying Jason. I'm signed on for the next season."
-
Jason: "Excellent, so we'll be seeing more of you obviously, which brings me to the next question. At Rumble in the Jungle...which I must say was an awesome event...we heard your public challenge to the Rapping Russian and the rest of the EFW...telling them you were going to climb the ladder of the EFW, until you go the top ranks....what made you pick the Rapping Russian as the first man on your "Hit list" so to speak?"
-
Dunn smirks again at the question.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Jason...that question right there... its a loaded one. You see...the Crapping Martian....He is a Martian isn't he? Have you heard him speak? That definitely isn't english.... anyways..... I see him as the weak link of the EFW...and the perfect person to be the first step of the ladder I need to climb. Not only do I think I will beat him.... I know I will beat him....right in the middle of that ring.... I will have my hand raised."
-
Jason: "You sound real confident Dunn, but I don't know if you realized... at the Pay Per View.... your challenge wasn't immediately answered... what makes you think the match is even going to happen?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "The fact that my challenge wasn't answered....doesn't surprise me... I made two mistakes in issuing the challenge."
-
Jason: "What were the mistakes?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Well....one I used words that were way too big for the Russian to understand....and I gave him a time limit to reply back by the end of the show... I should have damn well known if he couldn't speak english...what the hell made me think he could tell time? The point is... I want the match.... I know the fans want to see me in that ring again...so Kaluani... if you're watching...make this match happen.. because what i have up my sleeve for this match... I'll guarantee a victory... 1....2.....3"
-
With that Dunn out of the view of the camera.
-
Jason: "Well there you have it...Dunn is definitely looking for a fight... guys....this is Jason reporting back stage for EFW. Guys...back to you."
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down