Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the Champion. (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Interview with the Champion. (Open) Empty Interview with the Champion. (Open)

Post  Roy Jones Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm

The Camera screen shuffles around the arena then pinpoints itself on a man walking alongside a woman as the camera flips to the mans face we see it is Mike Champion as they continue to walk down the hallways Mike says.
-
Mike Champion: "Kat this is the first ever Pay per View and they gave me a match against Faith Devine I have to win this match. I must show Kaulani that I am championship material and I think with this last win at the PPV will do it. What do you think Kat?"
-
Kat Vixen looks as if she is in deep thought then says...
-
Kat Vixen: "Mike when you beat Faith we will take a walk down to the GM's office and get all this straitened out. You just keep focused on the task at hand, which is beating her 1 2 3 in that ring."
-
Mike Champion: "Sorry Kat I dunno what i'm thinking lookin past her that is when mistakes happen and we both know what we do when we make mistakes. by the way your looking really good tonight Kat."
-
Kat then blushes and kisses Mike Champion.
-
Kat Vixen: "Thanks but Mike I gotta run back to the car I'll meet you in the locker room."
-
Mike Champion: "Ok you know where i'll be if anything happens come and get me."
-

(OOC: ok pass to next person you can run in to either Kat Vixen or Mike Champion your choice)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Interview with the Champion. (Open) Empty Re: Interview with the Champion. (Open)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

The sound of a car coming into the car park can be heard, we see a car come into the car park and park in an empty spot. When the car door opens we see James Young coming out of the car, with Rose coming out of the other side of the car. James Young looks around the car park for anything that might be of interest to him, before he looks at Rose again smiling over to her.
-
James: "Are you ready for this?"
-
James looks at Rose who seems slightly nervous about being here, at EFW at its first ever PPV. Rose nods however.
-
Rose: "I think so."
-
James continues to smile at Rose before he suddenly spots Kat Vixen and starts to smirk.
-
James: "This women, cost my student his match, by low blowing him when his back was turned and when Mike Champion was too busy arguing with the ref, so you won't want anything to do with her, okay?"
-
Rose looks slightly worried, before James suddenly looks at Kat's direction before he calls over to her.
-
James: "Hey Kat!!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Interview with the Champion. (Open) Empty Re: Interview with the Champion. (Open)

Post  Roy Jones Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Kat Vixen sees James Young calling to her so she obliges and walks over to him.
-
Kat Vixen: "Yes James how can i help you tonight. Make it quick I have to get back to Mike."
-

(pass)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

James starts to smile handsomely for Kat before he gave his answer.
-
James: "Don't worry Kat, it won't take very long, in fact, it'll only take a MOMENT!!"
-
James Young suddenly grabs Kat's neck for a front headlock out of nowhere as he jumps in the air, he starts falling dragging Kat down with him smashing her face to the concrete floor executing a LEGENDARY J D Y!!!
-
James: "I told you it would only take a moment, didn't I Kat?"
-
James stands up and looks down at Kat, the woman who had just suffered a JDY, he starts to smile down at the woman at his feet before the camera goes black and goes back to Mike Champion.
-

Last edited by James Young on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am

Mike Champion is shown in his locker room ready for his match.
-
Mike Champion: "What is taking Kat so long if she takes any longer im gonna have to head down without her."
-

(OOC: Ok Faith if you want to come in now that would work.)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm

OOC: Segment doesn't look quite done but it works very well as is for the show.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum