Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of Dunn (Challenge for Rapping Russian)

Go down

The Return of Dunn (Challenge for Rapping Russian) Empty The Return of Dunn (Challenge for Rapping Russian)

Post  Dynamite Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 pm

The scene opens up to a close up "Dynamite" Derek Dunn's eye. As the camera slowly scrolls back, you can see an even more determined looking individual. His eyes focuses straight ahead to the camera.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Its been two weeks.....two weeks.....since anybody in the EFW has seen me. 14 days.....2,352 hours...141,120 minutes...however you want to look at it...the fact of the matter is..."Dynamite" Derek Dunn.....is back.
-
Takes a rolled up piece of paper out of his back pocket.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "This...." waving the piece of paper back and forth in front of the camera "This is what I've been working on." Throws the rolled up paperwork on the table in front of him "Thats a brand new EFW contract....signed....sealed....and delivered...."[/i]
-
Pausing as his hands move up to his face, dragging his finger tips through his hair and shaking his head slowly.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "I've promised the EFW everything.... I promised to defeat the Orange Anus.....and I failed.....than I promised to defeat Mid Life Crisis (Crisis X) and the damn ref counted to 10 like he was playing flag football back in his hometown, and we were both counted out. So what did Kaluani do? He gave me a second match with Cristmas X....and what happened? I lost that one too..."
-
Slowly stands up in the room, and walks over to a table and picks up a bottle of water and takes a swig from it. Setting the bottle of water back on the table.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "So I had to sit in Kaluani's office, work out a new deal....and tell him things were going to change....after 3 ....well.... what I would consider 3 losses , and not having my hand raised....so with that new contract in hand...and seeing where I'm standing with this company.... I'm going to start from the bottom, and take out each and every rung of the ladder I have to climb to get to the top of EFW.
-
Moving across the room he enters a small gym area, with a white dry erase board on the wall, and as the camera zooms in to where Dunn is pointing on the board...you read.... "The Rap is Whack" .
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Need I say more? Rapping Russian....I'm calling you out. No, no no....not tonite...not at Rumble in the Jungle....nah....I'm not show material yet....but next week....Kaluani...you pick the show.....you say when....and I'll start climbing that ladder.....one step....at a time.
-
Moving over to the weight bench, as the camera follows Derek Dunn. Dunn lays down on the bench and grabs the weights in his hands and looks over at the camera.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Russian...its nothing personal...but I have a point to prove, and your life....will be hell....until you accept the challenge. So Russian, if you're listening....by the end of the show tonite....I want your muscle headed response...and you better not back down! Tonite...is the nite....that Dunn is reborn!
-
The camers slowly fades to black as you see Dunn starting to push weights up and off his chest.
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum