Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Blood (Open to M.Page)

2 posters

Go down

Bad Blood (Open to M.Page) Empty Bad Blood (Open to M.Page)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am

A backstage camera shows Arch Reaper standing against the wall staring at the floor. Then, just a moment later, we see M.Page coming out of a door and Arch Reaper begins to speak slowly always staring the floor.
-
Arch Reaper: "You're "M" must stand for "Moron" or you just got guts for an insignificant piece of crap..but not for long..you cost me the "match" last thursday...so the guts you have now..i'll ripp'em off from your dead body after i cut your throat to shut that big hole full of sh*t you call mouth eheheh.."
-
Arch Reaper smiles with a sadistic look on his face at M.Page.
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Bad Blood (Open to M.Page) Empty Re: Bad Blood (Open to M.Page)

Post  MPage Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:05 am

M.Page took a sip of his beer ... a smile apear on m.page faces following by some claping hands ...
-
M.Page: "First of all ... Congradulation for your last match ... what a great losse , i mean ... what a great performence, that was the most hilarious 2 minutes of my life ! it was sooo funny that i paid Kimmy Clerk after the match ... Wow seriously, Wrestling is sooo ... not your sport bro , as i looking at you , you should play in scary movie , your a litle bit scary but the thing about you is that your so funny to watch ..."
-
M.Page finish his beer ...
-
M.Page: "Look pal, if you whant to kill me , and ripp me off or whatever ... Damn is that one of your Fantasie ? because if yes, i dont whant to be part of it . I know what is your problem !! did you have a miserable life ?? did your parent's was bad with you ? because i read it somewhere , it was calling Hummm , am i a good girl or not ... Whait !!! it was in the bathroom okay ! i din'T found any toilet paper so i ... Anyway !!! like i said last show , im here to get the Win and that's it , and if something else apear betwen now and the futur i will do what i do best, whooping ass ..."
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 am

Arch Reaper smiles at M.Page after hearing his words.
-
Arch Reaper: "eheheh..well..one thing i'm sure you're not good at is wiping your own ass cuz i can smell it from here..and one thing that i'm good at is doing things like this.."
-
Arch Reaper slaps M.Page hard across the face
-
Arch Reaper loses his smile and looks furiosly at M.Page.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 am

M.Page smile a little bit with his hand on his face,
-
M.Page: "Nice bitch slap ass h*le ... ill show you how i whoop ass ... it's my turn now."
-
M.Page crush his beer can on Reapr's head ... He finnaly Grab Arch reaper on his shoulder and slamming him on the floor with an MMA Takedown , M.Page is now in arch reaper's off guard assuming solid hammer punch right in the face , the blood start to show but before M.Page can launch more punch some security guard take M.Page off Arch reaper.
-
M.Page: "AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ M.PAGE SAID SO MOTHERFU**"
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am

Arch Reaper stands up, slightly pullin his hair with his right hand and lookin like an insane freak. 4 security guards are holding M.Page and 2 other more stand in front of Arch Reaper. Suddenly, Arch Reaper attacks one of the security guards and ripps off a bit of the security's left ear with his teeth. As the other security guard tries to separate him, Arch Reaper pushes him against the wall and spits the bit of ear at M.Page. Blood is all over Arch Reaper's mouth.
-
Arch Reaper: "Next time..it will be your blood all over my mouth..but it won't be just from your ear..now that you really pissed me off..i will get you in my slaughteryard and you will be for mercy..you've got nowhere to run..nowhere to hide..the reaper is coming for you..and you..will..DIE!! AhAhAhAh.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the camera with a psychofreaking smile, spits blood on it and walks away laughing loudly.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down