Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Sweat and Tears (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Blood Sweat and Tears (closed) Empty Blood Sweat and Tears (closed)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:24 pm

The Rapping Russian Boris Raspunik stands in the middle of the ring amidst a chorus of boos. He motions for a microphone and begins to address the crowd.
-
Boris: "Some short timing ago, I come to this federation to make my presence felt. To show you what I am made of. Pure Russian genetics. Pure talent on speaking microphone. Beat boxer genius. And you all boo me. You sit on your lazy, fat Capitalistic pig asses, and expecting me to cower and beg for your approving? Nyet."
-
Boris walks around in the ring, and starts pointing at the crowd.
-
Boris: "Everyone of you will witness tonight what I am capable of. You will see blood, you will see sweat, and the tears you are seeing will be your own. Boris Raspunik is no one's puppet. Boris Raspunik is no one's lackey. Boris Raspunik is Russian Bear, and you will see what happens to those who stand in my way."
-
Boris starts laughing loudly as he throws the microphone back at one of the arena crew, beaning them on the side of the head, as they quickly fall down to the ground. All of the sudden, 'Dynamite' Dunn's music starts blaring over the PA system as he appears at the top of the ring entrance. The crowd goes WILD as he starts walking to the ring, and slides under the ropes, quickly standing in his corner, cracking his knuckles. Boris smiles as he starts stretching his arms and twisting his body, loosening up for the battle that is about to begin.
-
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Blood Sweat and Tears (closed) Empty Re: Blood Sweat and Tears (closed)

Post  Dynamite Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

(love it, love it, thanks, wish i could have done more, but trying to do a good editing job, i appreciate it)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down