Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It all Comes Down to Tonite (Closed)

Go down

It all Comes Down to Tonite (Closed) Empty It all Comes Down to Tonite (Closed)

Post  Dynamite Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 am

The camera zooms in after last Sundays show. It shows Derek Dunn in the locker room, after the back stage discussion with Spirit, Russian, and Kaluani. Dunn is seen sitting there, a black baseball cap covering over his eyes, as he's looking down at the ground in front of him.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn takes a deep breath: Pirate Panic...it all comes down to that night. One week away... one week... and The Russian Bear, Rapping Russian, Russian piece of shit, whatever you want to call him... either way the Russian and I will enter that ring.. and in that ring, blood will shed, because the two of us....yes the two of us...will be fighting for our lives...in a Last Blood Match.
-
Dunn slowly looks up at the camera, he turns his hat around backwards. A look of disgust , a look of anger, and a look of disapointment in his eyes.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Of all the matches I can be put in.. Last Blood. A match that favors brute strength over Speed. I'm known , for my agility.. my speed, my technical ability... where Russian, is known for his power, his carnage, his abuse he leaves on his opponents face. But none the less - Pirate Panic will be a night to remember...
-
Dunn slowly squinting his eyes at the camera, a look of anger overshadowing his complete demeanor.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: In one week, the feud between me and Russian will be over. There will be high flying, there will be battering, I can guarantee there will be weapons, and rest assured there will be blood. Like I said... it all comes down to that night... Pirate Panic....
-
Dunn smirks at the camera as it fades to black.
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down