Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will fight (Closed)

Go down

I will fight (Closed) Empty I will fight (Closed)

Post  Yellow Girl Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

(OOC: Just wrote it, because the amounts of RPs for the PPV are a bit less at the moment. So I want to add anything more too. Kaluani, feel free if you want to add anything, you know you are always welcome in my RPs.)

Yellow Girl can be seen siting in Kaluanis training room on the grass floor leaning on the wall. Her head rest on her knees and she doesnt move. Suddenly a noise can be heard.
-
The camera turns around a bit and we can see Betty coming into the training room. She stops a moment and then shoves to Yellow Girl and nudges her softly. Yellow Girl raises her head and looks to Betty. Betty lays her head to the side and squeaks silently.
-
Yellow Girl: “He is here, anywhere out there and waits for the right moment to kill me.”
-
Betty starts squeaking and shoves around nervously in the training room. Yellow Girl by now lays her head down on her knees again.
-
Yellow Girl: “I feeling save in here, but I cant stay here the rest of my life.”
-
She gets up and looks to Betty, who stops in front of her.
-
Yellow Girl: “I dont want to be afraid any longer.”
-
She walks to the door of the training room, obviously to leave it.
-
Yellow Girl: “He should come, but he should know, that I will fight for my life.”
-
She steps out of the training room and closes the door behind her.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum