Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show)

3 posters

Go down

1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show) Empty 1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show)

Post  Dynamite Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 am

The camera walks down the hallway of the arena as commentator Shaun Alexander makes his way to the locker room door of "Dynamite" Derek Dunn. A brief knock by Shaun, and the door is slowly cracked open. Dunn slowly reaches out and grabs Shaun by the shoulder dragging him in to the room, as the camera slowly pans in on the scene.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Shaun, Shaun, Shaun! Welcome, my man! I suppose your here to find out whats next on the East West Connection's agenda? Or wait...wait...wait...maybe you're here to congratulate me on my first win in EFW? Oh wait wait, maybe you're here so we can make another example out of an EFW staff member, did you see how we left Spirit?? Wooohooo!! That was awesome.
-
You can see that Shaun's a little nervous after seeing what happened to the referee at the end of last season, and how he was thrown out in to the hallway last week by Dunn.... he slowly takes the microphone from Dunn as Dunn hands it to him.
-
Shaun Alexander in a bit of a nervous voice: Dunn...first off..... congratulations on your first victory hear in EFW. You and Russian looked excellent in competition last week, as you defeated Z Rapper and Spirit in what looked to be a pretty clean match, but what happened after the match, I can't help but say was disturbing. What are your comments on that match? And what took place after that match?
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Well first off, what are you trying to say Shaun? That I've never had a clean match here in EFW? Are you saying that I cheat in my matches? If that was the case after 3 seasons Shaun, I wouldn't have been winless. The fact of the matter is, I took this match seriously. In the off season me and Boris worked our asses off in that gym, we trained, we worked hard..and this is the result of it. Were you surprised we won Shaun? Were you upset that we beat those fan favorites? Are you upset we put the pounding on that little terd Z Rapper? Or perhaps your upset, how we took out the brown nosing, over eager, marked moron, the clown known as Spirit. I don't think he'll be in our business much longer...if at all. And this is a warning to you Spirit, STAY OUT OF IT!! You don't want what we're capable of doing to you...just stay..far .. far... away.
-
Shaun Alexander: Wow, what a stern warning for Spirit. As far as the feud with you and Z Rapper... is this the end of it?
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: I want to address the little punk that was in that ring...that's right... I'm talking to you Z Rapper. Your little hip hop , mini bop, flip flop wearing pathetic excuse for life. You got lucky your sorry partner took the brunt of the beating for you, but the fact of that matter is I'm not done with you. In fact, Boris isn't done with you yet either, and that means the East West Connection, isn't done with you yet. Watch your back... watch over your shoulder... just watch out... because we'll attack you when you least expect it, and we'll take everything you've ever known and flip your world upside down.
-
Shaun Alexander: So are you calling Z Rapper out for a match Dunn? What kind of match are you looking for?
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: You know what, lets just wait and see what happens tonight? Let me see who Kaluani wants to give me...who the hell knows...after seeing my luck with tag team matches, I'm hoping to get in to that tag team tournament that started last week. We all seen what I can do with a partner, and whether it be Boris or anybody else, all I have to say is be ready...because the East West Connection is going to roll through EFW, and anybody who wants to stand in our way..step up... or make way...that's all I have to say...
-
With that, the door opens in front of Dunn....as the camera turns towards the doorway.
-

Last edited by Dynamite on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show) Empty Re: 1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show)

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 am

(OOC: I don't know if my input is appreciated as our WS is a bit far away from each other, but I just liked the idea of popping in so much... If you don't like it, ignore it 1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show) Icon_biggrin)

The door swings open and the camera reveals a confused-looking SpeedHawk in the hallway. Without hesitation, he enters the room and looks around, searching for something.
-
SpeedHawk: "Ummmm... No, this doesn't actually look like the toilet... Now where am I?"
-
He looks around, and recognizes that there are two other persons in the room. He looks over to them, grins widely.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, I know you! What was your name again.... Dine-at-Night, right? That was pretty cool, I have seen what you did with the Spirit. While it wasn't the fairest of actions, it looked pretty cool, I think the fans should have liked that move. You're a funny guy."
-
SpeedHawk walks over to them both, grins widely and shakes Shauns hand, ignoring Dynamite.
-
SpeedHawk: "You're really something, Dine-at-Night. Really. But who is this low-life commentator you're talking to? Never seen him before!"
-
SpeedHawk turns around, just to...
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show) Empty Re: 1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show)

Post  Dynamite Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Suddenly you see Dunn stand up, as SpeedHawk goes to make his way out of the room.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: Hold on, Hold on, Hold on! SpeedHawk stop right there....
-
Dunn slowly walks over towards SpeedHawk, coming just a few steps from him...
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: First off, its not Dine-at-Nite, its Dynamite, you know KABOOM?!? And i'll be honest with you I have a very short fuse. Now you may be the Will of Fire Champion, but that won't stop me from putting you through hell. I've seen your matches, and I've seen your sorry attempt to establish your name here in EFW, and by all means you've made a name for yourself. However, just like any name, it can be removed from the list, just like we removed Spirit from competition last Thursday.
--
Dunn slowly turns and walks back to where he was seated, looking over at SpeedHawk.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: So SpeedWalker, all I'm going to say is watch your back. You are not exempt from any beating, and you sure as hell will remember the next time you see me, who the hell I really am. I will make sure that you understand what your wrestling career is , was and always will be... Dunn and Over. Now go on, I'm sure that woman... what is her name? Insanity? I'm sure she's waiting for your pathetic self.
-
( OOC: opens open to everybody whether we fight or not, its good roleplay, since after all you are the target title for my WS 1st Stop Down - East West Connection (CLOSED- put start of show) Icon_razz )
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Boris walks into the room and sees Speedhawk with Shaun and Derek. Everyone looks over at him as he walks towards the group of people to stare down at Speedhawk.
-
Boris: "Comrade Dunn, I have coming to invite you out for drinking party, and see this Bird-man here. Do not tell me he try to starting anything with you, is he? Nooo.....he would be too foolish for such a thing. Although I do think the more the merrier comrade. Birdbeak? Are you up for celebrating the new beginning of the legend that is 'The East West Connection'?"
-
Boris smiles as he friendly slaps Speedhawk on the back.
-
(Back to anyone else)
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:44 pm

(oOC. gosh, I will be present in this show! Very Happy)

SpeedHawk looks to Dunn and Rapping Russian. his look is a concentrated stare and a strong tension is built up in the room. Suddenly, SpeedHawk breaks the silence with his happy voice.
-
SpeedHawk: "Celebrating? That means drinking and party? Whatever, i am always up for those!"
-
SpeedHawk walks over to The Rapping Russian. He comes up to him and then whispers into his ear. As normal for SpeedHawk, he does it in a clumsy way so that everyone can hear him.
-
SpeedHawk: "Seriously, Mister Tapping Flush-Man... your partner there told me he was somehow shortly con-FUSED... you should have a doctor check him, maybe it is something serious...."
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Boris takes a step back and looks at Speedhawk for a moment, then his booming laugh echoes through the locker room. He slaps Speedhawk on the back, looking at Dunn while gesturing towards Speedhawk.
-
Boris: "Comrade Dunn, this Bird man is most funny man. I think we should all be going for drinks. My treat! Let us all celebrate the greatness that is Comrade Dunn!"
-
Boris grunts at Shaun, who flinches, as Boris shakes his head, laughing.
-
Boris: "Short-fuse he says......I like this feathered man......"
-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down