Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy at the Gates (closed) (Put this early in show)

Go down

Enemy at the Gates (closed) (Put this early in show) Empty Enemy at the Gates (closed) (Put this early in show)

Post  Von Ryan Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 am

A sleek black Euro sports car pulls into the lighted parking lot of the arena and stops as a few people start moving its way...
-
A camera crew follows Jason, the Self-Proclaimed World's Greatest Reporter, as he trots up to the driver side window....
-
The tinted window of the sports car slides down but the camera can not see inside....
-
Jason: "Your really here! After all the bad blood and one of the wrestling world's most explosive feuds involving you and the now EFW General Manager Kaluani you've really come here tonight?"
-
There is a pause. Jason sticks the mic towards the window for a response from the unseen driver.
-
Unseen Driver: "You again? I thought we got rid of you and your stupid unimaginative questions with the rest of the old federation? *Sigh* Whatever. Listen and get this straight right here, right now. I am here tonight to sign the contract offered to me. Come hell or high water I will begin my next reign right here at EFW and no body ... I repeat NOBODY ... will stop me and especially not that fraud of a godling GM Kaluani."
-
Jason looks around confused at first and then speaks to the unseen driver: "I'm not quite sure whom you were speaking to about stupid questions ..... Anyway, I believe you are expected inside ... do you think you will have a debut match tonight?"
-
Unseen Driver, sounding really annoyed: "I don't know maybe I should go and ask the General Manager myself because I have a few things I'd like to 'discuss' with him first. And Jason....."
-
Jason appears hopeful that he will get a scoop and leans in towards the window closer: "Yes?"
-
Unseen Driver: "Get your blue collar, twenty dollar suit off of my sports car you sick twisted moron. This car costs more to rent in Euros than your likely to spend your entire life on that cheap aftershave I'm smelling."
-
Jason leans back from the car as the camera starts to come forward to get a shot of the driver.
-
The tinted car window slides up before the driver can be seen and the car rolls past Jason and the camera as they both watch it move towards the arena.
-
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down