Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.)

2 posters

Go down

From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.) Empty From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.)

Post  Z Rapper Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

Z Rapper is shown walking down an EFW hallway.
-
The Rapping Russian, Boris, is walking down the other way.
-
Z Rapper suddenly stops and trys to get Boris's attention.
-
Z Rapper: "Hey! Worts up? I heard you marngled a rarferee back at the Pirate Parnic! I thought we rappers had a mor-all code and whatsorts!"
-

Last edited by Z Rapper on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.) Empty Re: From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Boris stops and looks down at Z Rapper, smiling.
-
Boris: "Z Rapper, you are want some of what we gave referee, da? You're talk of moral code for rappers? Liking honor among thieves?"
-
Boris pushes his finger in Z Rapper's chest, smiling.
-
Boris: "Let us get something straight here comrade Z. I do not like you. Never have, never will. You're an embarrassment to hip hopping musics. It is in your interests now my friend to staying out of Boris' way. I am not above crushing you like I have others."
-
Boris laughs loudly, and pats Z Rapper on the head, as he walks away, his laughter echoing down the hallway.
-
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.) Empty Re: From a rapper, to a rapper. (Done.) (Put early in show.)

Post  Z Rapper Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:25 am

(OOC: I'd say this one is done.)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum