Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the start of something new

Go down

the start of something new Empty the start of something new

Post  arcticterror Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

The camera pans into a backstage dressing room with Arctic Terror sitting next to Jason
-
Arctic Terror: "So I here that you have some questions for me Jason”
-
Jason: "Yes sir, we’ve all been wondering how is it that you’ve come to be fighting your friend Mike Champion in a steel cage match at our next PPV.”
-
Arctic Terror: "Well I think everyone knows that already Jason, our GM Kaluani didn’t think that my match against Mike Champion was up to snuff so he demanded that we fight again at the PPV in a steel cage match. Also if that wasn’t enough he also said he will be the guest referee and if he doesn’t like either of our performances in that match he says he will tear up our contracts.”
-
Jason: "That’s true Arctic but what I meant was, you and Mike Champion chose to not take your match seriously. You had to know that would be some repercussions from management.”
-
Arctic Terror: "True, although that wasn’t what I expected, plans had to be changed but now everyone will work out. I just regret that Kaluani is making do this.”
-
Jason: "You mean having to fight your friend?’
-
Arctic Terror: "Huh? Oh yes that too. Well Jason I have things to do and people to see so I really must ask you to leave.”
-
Arctic Terror motions towards the door.
-
Jason: "Right of course, I’ll just be on my way.”
-
Jason gets up and leaves the room
-
Arctic Terror: "Yes sir there are going to be some changes around here. What are you still doing here! Get out!
-
Arctic Terror shoves the camera man out the door and slams it behind him.
-
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum