Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others)

2 posters

Go down

Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others) Empty Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:45 am

James walks into the corridor with a purple suit, which looks expensive, he is still wearing the facepaint that he was the show before, but the bleeding had stopped ... for now. He wears a wide grin as he approches a door, while holding a load of flowers in hand .... no not poisonous flowers either, and knocks on the door to reveal.
-
James: "Hey! Infinity! You there? I wanna talk to ya about something!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others) Empty Re: Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others)

Post  Infinity Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 am

Infinity opens the locker room door. Her normally perfect hair looks a bit tousled and as she gets closer it can be noticing that she is wearing her shirt inside out.
-
She leans at the doorframe and looks to James Young.
-
Infinity: “Why are you disturbing me. I hope its something important. And ...” she points to the load of flowers James is carrying in his hands “... I hope this green stuff isnt for me otherwise you can try how it tastes.”
-

(OOC: OK back to you.)

Last edited by Infinity on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others) Empty Re: Joke's Little Games (open to Infinity and maybe others)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 pm

James looks at the flowers for a moment before shrugging.
-
James: "Eh, didn't need them anyway."
-
James suddenly throws the flowers out of the scene, which is followed by an explosion in the direction where the flowers had gone into.
-
James: "Okay, lets talk about business, you want the respect of everyone in the roster right? You want to become a champion just like myself don't you? Well, I have an offer that will help you with both."
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Infinity just stand there a moment and then laughs out loud.
-
Infinity: “You are defenitely wrong in all of your speculations. I am here for just one thing.”
-
She makes some steps towards James Young.
-
Infinity: “And that is, to having fun!”
-
She turns around again and steps back into the locker room. At the door she turns around again to James Young.
-
Infinity: “The rest will come on its own and you little buffoon will defenitely not be able to help me with that.”
-
After this a male voice can be heard from inside the locker room.
-
Male voice: “Hey Babe, I am waiting, what are you doing?”
-
Infinity looks a moment behind her and then back to James.
-
Infinity: “You see I had more important things to do now.”
-
After this she gets away from the door and bangs the door in Youngs face.
-

Last edited by Infinity on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

James blinks for a moment, before blinking once more. James suddenly walks out of the camera's, only to return a few seconds later with an axe, and some gasoline. He leans both items against the wall.

James: "Are you sure? Cause you know what I'm like, I just had a very bad day, you know? And anyway, when can we have some fun? Cause there's nothing more fun than causing a little chaos!"
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 am

(OOC: Just for you information. I edited my former two posts a bit.)

Suddenly a thud bang can be heard, obviously someone from inside the locker room has thrown something against the locker room door.
-
Infinity: “Piss off! Try to find another place to play. Here is defenitely no room for you.”
-
After this such thud noises can be heard from inside.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 am

(ooc: I have to say, I'm impressed, and I'm guessing that you edited your posts due to the other roleplay with Speedhawk?)

James blinks again, though this due to the Infinity's language more than anything else. He shrugs.
-
James: "Oh well, guess I'll have to find Rose, she always loves it when we play the game that they're playing right now,"
-
James walks off but not before muttering.
-
James: "I can't believe that Speedhawk in there! He's real lucky, real real lucky,"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down