Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two)

3 posters

Go down

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two) Empty The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two)

Post  SpeedHawk Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I must have not seen your last response. Whatever, brings more RP for the next show then!)

SpeedHawk can be seen walking down a corridor. Callum is with him, sitting on his shoulder and cleaning his feathers. SpeedHawk carries a sixpack of beer with him and has two people following him. They are holding some kind of paper or poster in their hand, but it is rolled together. They seem a bit drunk.
-
SpeedHawk grins to the camera that obviously took on him while he was walking down the corridors. He walks to a door, knocks. It takes a short moment, then Infinity opens it. SpeedHawk smiles as the people behind him roll out the poster which reads "Sure I wanna try!". SpeedHAwk grins wide and throws a garloon over her, then he takes his sixpack and puts it right into her hand.
-
SpeedHawk enters without awaiting any kind of response, smiles to the camera and his two companions, then nods to Infinity.
-
SpeedHawk: "Well, you made the offer and here I am! Sure wanna try, there's nothing that can stop me and I am more than eager to know if you have your name just for marketing purposes!"
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two) Empty Re: The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two)

Post  MPage Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

One of his compagnion was M.Page. He enters in the room, pretty quiet finaly. He standa right behind Speedhawk with the poster in hand. The other guy has already shown the poster, but M.Page is still trying to unroll it. A couple of swear comes out while M.Page is trying to do something with the "Damn" poster ...
-
M.Page whispering: "Dude this sh*t is more complicated than the world map ... "
-
M.Page finaly comes to the way to unroll it ... He smiles as Speedhawk said his sentence and nod everytime he said something ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two) Empty Re: The proof of the pudding is in the eating (Open to Infinity and anyone who thinks he may have to say a thing or two)

Post  Infinity Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 am

Infinity smiles at Speedhawk and gets closer to him, obviously to whisper him something into his ear. In one hand she is carrying the sixpack, the other hand now lays on Speedhawks chest. Suddenly she turns around and bit and throws the sixpack to M.Page.
-
Infinity: “Come on shadow, hold the beer.”
-
M.Page wasnt able to catch it, because he still carrys the poster and so the sixpack falls on the floor the beer cans broke and beer is spattering around. Infinity by now turns around to Speedhawk again and before he can do something she spins around and pulls away Speedhawks leg so he stumbles and is laying on the floor now. Infinity hunkers over Speedhawk.
-
Infintiy: “First you should get rid of you shadow” she points to M.Page “Second you should think about what happend last Thursday after my match. And then if you are still thinking that I cant stop you, then maybe I am still here.”
-
She gets up again and turns around to M.Page, which is still standing at the door with the poster in his hands. She makes some steps towards him and bends down to take one of the not broken beer cans in front of his feets.
-
Infinity: “Is there something you are usable for? You are not even able to hold the beer.”
-
She opens the can and takes a deep sip of it. Then she turns around and sits down on the bank in the locker room.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

SpeedHawk slowly gets up, smiles towards Infinity before walking over to M.Page.
-
SpeedHawk: "Gimme me just a sec, Sweetheart!"
-
SpeedHawk gives a big grin towards M.Page who is still starting to sort himself out. SpeedHawk shortly turns to the camera for a second, gives a thumbs up to it, then turns back to M.Page.
-
SpeedHawk: "Sorry Mate, nothing personal."
-
Having said that, he pushes M.Page out of the room like he was some kind of furniture. M.Page looks confused, but SpeedHawk keeps pushing until he is standing in front of the door, that SpeedHawk closes with a fast move right after him.
-
SpeedHawk then turns around and looks at Infinity as a slight scratching noise can be heard from the door. SpeedHawk grins, gives the door a kick with the back of his foot and turns the key in the door behind his back. Then he opens his mouth, pointing somewhere inside.
-
SpeedHawk: "Yesh, you could do shat again. I have a shlight tickle there."
-
He suddenly lets go off his mouth, turns around like a strange ballerina before leaning on one of her lockers in a cool pose and giving Infinity a wink.
-
SpeedHawk: "Or, we could start with something completly different and I could prove to you that the name "Speed"Hawk has nothing to do with my abilities in certain areas of life, Babe."
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Infinity gets closer to Speedhawk and leans with both hands on the locker directly in front of him.
-
Infinity: “OK I hope you keep what you promise. Then ...”
-
She looks back to the camera. Turns around and walks towards it. She jostles the cameraman to the door, turns around the key, opens the door and jostles him out of the locker room, so he stands next to M.Page, who is still out there.
-
Infinity: “... this could become a good night.”
-
After this she closes the door and it can be heard, that she turns around the key again.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 am

The cameraman turns to M.Page, who is still holding the poster.
-
M.Page: "What?!"
-
The cameraman stands next to M.Page apparently waiting for something ...
-
M.Page: "You know man ... Every week is the same. I guess next week I will be the pool cleaner ... Damn I hate this place."
-
M.Page throws the poster to the floor and leave.
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down