Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity visits Mike (Open to Mike Champion)

2 posters

Go down

Infinity visits Mike (Open to Mike Champion) Empty Infinity visits Mike (Open to Mike Champion)

Post  Infinity Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Infinity is walking around in the backstage area. She is wearing a jeans and one of her usual tops. She stops in front of a locker room and the label next to the door shows, that it is Mike Champions one.
-
She steps into the locker room, without a knock and without hesitation. Inside the locker room there sits Mike Champion with a surprised look on his face. Infinity gets closer to Mike and stops directly in front of him. He by now stands up and Infinity lays one of her hands on his chest and the other one rests on his upper arm.
-
Infinity: “I thought we two had a date? You should learn that it is not healthy to keep me waiting.”
-
She gets closer to Mike and it looks like, as she wants to whisper something into his ear. But suddenly she deals a kick to Mikes groin. He sinks down on the floor with a painful look on his face. Infinity hunkers over him.
-
Infinity: “Sorry I changed my mind. I am not interessted in going out with a man, who needs help to fight against me. You are a coward and be sure you will regret what happend in our match last Sunday.”
-
She turns around and walks towards the door. Before she is leaving she turns around again.
-
Infinity: “Be happy, that you are in a cage at the PPV, so I need to stay out during the match. But watch your back, there is time before or after you match for my revenge.”
-
After this she leaves the locker room and slams the door behind her.
-
(OOC: Hope this is ok for you Mike and feel free to add something)
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Infinity visits Mike (Open to Mike Champion) Empty Re: Infinity visits Mike (Open to Mike Champion)

Post  Roy Jones Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 pm

(OOC:This actually looks good to me)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum