Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity)

2 posters

Go down

The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity) Empty The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity)

Post  Roy Jones Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

Mike Champion is shown standing in a hallway with a mic in hand.
-
Mike Champion: "Welcome to another edition of The Champions Montague. This is a little different though its a door to door edition. On this edition I go to my opponents locker room door and confront them face to face let's see how Infinity handles it this week."
-
Mike Champion walks a little further and pounds on the door then waits for the door to open.
-
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity) Empty Re: The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity)

Post  Infinity Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am

Before the doors is opend we can hear from inside the voice of Infinity.
-
Infinity: “If this is again this little buffoon from last Sunday, then he will regret it.”
-
She opens the door fast and then stands there with a nerved look an the face. But her look changes fast as she recognizes Mike Champion outside. She makes one step forward and eyeballs Mike.
-
Infinity: “HI! ... How can I help you?”
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity) Empty Re: The Champions Montague Door To Door (open to Infinity)

Post  Roy Jones Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Mike Champion grabs infinity's hand and kisses it gently.
-
Mike Champion: "Hello chicka, as you know I am Mike Champion and this is The Champions Montague. I have a few questions for you if you dont mind?"
-
Mike Champions stares intently waiting for a response.
-
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

Infinity makes some steps closer to Mike Champion and lays one hand on his chest, while the other one lays on her upper arm. She raises her head, so that she look into Mikes eyes.
-
Infinity: “You can ask me, what ever you want!”
-
(OOC: Back to you)
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Mike Champion: "OK two questions coming your way Infinity. One You have a match tonight with Myself. What do you think your chances are of coming out on top tonight? and two. What are my chances of getting you to go out with me tonight after the show?"
-
Mike Champion grins at Infinity and holds the mic up to Infinity.
-
(OOC: pass to you)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Infinity smiles towards Mike.
-
Infinity: “About the match. I know my chances and I dont need to speak about it. But I think you should ask youself about the chances in the match.”
-
She turns around and steps back into the locker room. At the door she turns around again to Mike.
-
Infinity: “And your second question we should discuss after our match. Its possible that one of us isnt interessting any longer then.”
-
She smiles again and closes the door without awaiting an answer.
-
(OOC: If you want to add something more, feel free to hinder me to close the door)
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Mike Champion looks into the camera and smiles.
-
Mike Champion: "Well I guess that's the end of the interview. All of you out there I got a match and possibly a date to get ready for Dont you wish you were me. HAHA"
-
The Screen fades as Mike Champion continues to laugh.
-
(OOC:I think its a good ending)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum