Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for some Payne (open to Payne)

3 posters

Go down

Asking for some Payne (open to Payne) Empty Asking for some Payne (open to Payne)

Post  Hemorrhage Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Hemorrhage comes out to the ring in his usual ring attire.
-
Hemorrhage: "Hello EFW fans! I would like to welcome you to the start of another great season of wrestling! Tonight I would like to address a specific wrestler: Payne. Payne, you're a true wrestling veteran...and tonight I would like to have the honor of clashing with you in this ring."
-
The fans cheer with approval.
-
Hemorrhage: "So Payne, do you accept my challenge?"
-

{OOC: Over to Payne...I'm looking to start a feud or tag team with you since we have close WS}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Asking for some Payne (open to Payne) Empty Re: Asking for some Payne (open to Payne)

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm

(OOC: FUnny, I had the same match on my "Not-yet-ready" show card.)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Asking for some Payne (open to Payne) Empty Re: Asking for some Payne (open to Payne)

Post  Hemorrhage Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 pm

{OOC:We think alike Kal Idea}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Payne & Heaven Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Heaven St Cloud steps out from the back, looking down at the ring with microphone in hand as the eerie beginning of Metallica's "Sanitarium" rolls from the arena loudspeakers. The wicked nurse smirks deeply at the boos she recieves from showing up to represent her patient, the man known as Payne.
-
Heaven: "So, Hemorrhage. You want to prove yourself against my Payne? Want to start off this new season by taking on one of the most dangerous people in all of wrestling, let alone EFW... as well as her patient?"
-
The psychiatric nurse of Payne paces slightly at the top of the ramp, keeping an eye out for the man in the ring to make certain he isn't approaching her and when she sees he still remains in the ring, she continues.
-
Heaven: "Last season, a man in a mask stopped Payne from ending the career of Alexis by chasing after me. Payne had the match clearly won and because of her ass..(pause)..ets, someone thought it would be cute to distract Payne by attacking the one woman in his life that holds all his cards for him. Somehow I don't see you as being someone that anyone is going to stand up for. So... we accept, and you are going to be alone, Hemorrhage.. alone against Payne.. and when he locks the Payne-Killer Deathclaw in, do yourself a favor and just tap out.. I'll keep my medical bag nearby to revive you.."
-
The sultry woman presses her lips to her palm and then softly blows across it toward the ring before waving bye-bye toward Hemorrhage.
-
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Hemorrhage is left speechless in the ring and starts warming up for the match.
-
(OOC: Done here}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down