Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring on the Payne (Open to Payne)

2 posters

Go down

Bring on the Payne (Open to Payne) Empty Bring on the Payne (Open to Payne)

Post  Damien Darkness Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 am

The lights dim and Damien Darkness appears at the entrance ramp, holding the Bonfire Belt. He lifts the belt high above his head, basking in the boos of the crowd.
-
Damien Darkness: "Cheer, boo, I don't care! I stand before you the first ever Bonfire Belt holder. I beat 3 other people to win this at the last PPV, and I damn well earned it. I've heard grumbles in the back about how I won, but all that matters is that I'm here holding the belt and they're not."
-
The Lord of Evil looks around at the crowd before changing subjects.
-
Damien Darkness: "The main reason that I'm out here is that tonight I face Payne. My first title defense is against a maniac, most likely with that silly tart at his side. Now, don't get me wrong. Heaven is easy on the eyes, but she's been known to be a less than brilliant manager in the past. I've fought you before, madman, so come out here and get the whipping you deserve."
-
(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Bring on the Payne (Open to Payne) Empty Re: Bring on the Payne (Open to Payne)

Post  Payne & Heaven Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

A man's voice slips out of the loudspeakers of the arena. It is low and deep and the whereabouts of its originator are as yet unknown
-
Voice: "2,4,6,8, who is it we love to hate? 1,3,5,7,and 9, tonight, Damien, that belt is mine."
-
A spotlight slips through the crowd and stops on a figure in the upper balcony holding a microphone, a sultry nurse by his side. With his hair down over his face, it is hard to recognize this man as the one known as Payne, but he lifts the mic and speaks
-
Voice: "Do you know how hard it is to not listen to the voices inside my head? How hard it is not to go on and finish what they tell me to start? To stop before the bones break, before the mind snaps from the pain?"
-
The duo step over a bit and the light loses them in the crowd, but then a similar pair appear on the lower balcony on the other side of the arena and the spotlight spins over to them as the mic is lifted once more by the man.
-
Voice: "You call us names, Damien. You call me a maniac? I am crazy to you? Insane? Well, aren't we all that make this life in the squared ring our own? Aren't even you just a little bit mad, Damien?"
-
Again the man and his nurse step back around and the light loses them, it searches around the crowd for any sign of them as the voice echoes through the loudspeakers once more.
-
Voice: "But you see, over the break, I've been taking my medicines. I've been a good boy. My mind is clearing for the first time in so, so long. Nurse St. Cloud is my savior, my inspiration, my drive and ambition. She has made sure that tonight, I am ready for you, Damien. And believe me, there is no greater medicine than what the.. silly tart.. can give."
-
Suddenly, the Tron lights up with the image of Payne and Heaven St Cloud directly by his side, his hair pulled back from his face and a wierd mischievious grin on his features. Now, it is Heaven that has the mic and she waves playfully down at Damien Darkness.
-
Heaven: "All hail the mighty Bonfire Champion, because tonight you will see the man that is about to have the shortest title reign in EFW history. Damien Darkness, you better tell the med squad to be ready for you, because in the end, there will be only Payne."
-

(ooc - Back to you if anything else)
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Damien Darkness peers up into the crowd and smiles.
-
Damien Darkness: "I don't know if you'd call my evil a form of insanity, madman. I prefer to think of it as quite mind-clearing, since it gives me an absolute sense of purpose."
-
The Lord of Evil looks at the larger-than-life image of Heaven St. Cloud on the Tron and licks his lips.
-
Damien Darkness: "Heaven, you speak sweet words towards your patient, but you've got one thing dead wrong. I'll not only retain the belt tonight, but I'll make sure that he's in no condition to wrestle or do anything else for you for quite a while."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh and heads towards the ring.
-
(ooc - if you've got anything else to add, feel free)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Payne & Heaven Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

( ooc Looks good to me)
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum