Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was screwed...(open to Kal)

3 posters

Go down

I was screwed...(open to Kal) Empty I was screwed...(open to Kal)

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:46 pm

We see "Stunning" Shane Styles walking through the backstage area and he looks mad. He finally gets to the door of Kalauni's office and barges in. He storms up to the desk where Kalauni is looking over some papers and pushes the papers out of the way and begins to talk.
-
Styles: "Yeah your done with the papers because I want to know what in the world are you going to do about me getting screwed by one of your piss poor refs. I had that jackoff Arctic Terror pinned in the middle of the ring and he changes his mind after counting to three. What kind of crap is that. Or was that not his call. Maybe it was you who told him to change his mind because you know that I am the biggest thing to come to this fed and it is taking attention off you and Vain Ryan. So what are you going to do about this or do I need to just quit the EFW right now since I will never get a fair shot. What's it going to be Kalauni."
-
Styles sits there steaming as he sees what Kalauni is going to say.
-
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

I was screwed...(open to Kal) Empty Re: I was screwed...(open to Kal)

Post  Kaluani Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Kaluani looks up to Stunning Shane.
-
Kaluani: "Hey, I checked all of the refs myself, they are good people. His decisions were ok..."
-
kaluani slips a piece of paper out of the rest, checks in a moment, then adresses Shane again.
-
Kaluani: "But... if you think you were misjudged... You can have a re-match, under some special conditions..."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Styles seems to think over Kaluani's offer for a second before speaking again.
-
Styles: "I was misjudged and if you can't see that then there is something wrong with you. But whatever because I will rectify this problem with this little rematch you want to give me and I could care less what the conditions are but I will let you tell me anyways because it will be good to know what will happen to Arctic Terror when I beat him. Plus it will be helpful to know how management is going to try to screw me again out of a victory."
-
Styles awaits Kalauni's response.
-
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Kaluani puts on an evil grin as he folds his hands in front of him.
-
Kaluani: "well, it isn't sooo special, you know... I would just offer you that re-match against Arctic Terror... But since you're so sure about yourself, I would think it would be appropiate to make it a "loser gets fired" match..."
-
Kaluani smiles as he looks into the angered face of Stunning Shane Styles...
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Styles looks at Kalauni and smiles which is odd in his state of anger before continuing.
-
Styles: "Fine, that works out well for me. Because you will be losing a member of your roster after this match happens and it won't be me."
-
With that Styles walks out of Kalauni's office slamming the door behind him.
-
ooc rp done on my end
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:26 am

?????????????????? how is this going to work? confused
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum