Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles)

2 posters

Go down

A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles) Empty A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles)

Post  arcticterror Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 am

Arctic Terror’s music hits as he walks down the ramp, mike in hand and steps into the ring.
-
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bMMOoDNDlpc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bMMOoDNDlpc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
Arctic Terror: "Well, well, well, you thought you could get rid of me but I won’t leave that easily. If you were a fan of the UNWA then you already know who I am, if not then allow me to introduce myself. I am the best there is and no one can tell me otherwise, I am the best talent a federation will ever have, and I am the most amazing performer you will ever see in the ring, I am Arctic Terror and I am the best".
-
The crowd shows how they feel about the newcomer to EFW, letting up a chorus of boo’s and many a vulgar word.
-
Arctic Terror: "Yes I know, I know that never gets over with the crowd very well for some reason, oh that’s right because your all morons."
-
More boos and curse words are thrown at Arctic Terror.
-
Arctic Terror: "Say what you will, am I cocky yes, but that is because I can back it up, unlike the man I will be facing later tonight “Stunning” Shane Styles. I was watching the EFW last week and saw how far Shane’s words took him in his match with Crisis Cage, let’s take a look."
-
A video plays on the screen of Crisis Cage hitting the Crisis Cutter and then picking up the win over Shane Styles.
-
Arctic Terror: "Ouch that really looked like it hurt Shane, I hope your not hurt to bad because I wouldn’t want you to make any excuses for why I beat you tonight. And believe me I will win you will lose and that is that."
-
Arctic Terror begins to get out of the ring
-
(open to you shane)
(i'm not sure whats up with my video normally it will open in the forum, i pasted it into a html document and opened it and it worked, so it should work when we out it into the show)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles) Empty Re: A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles)

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 am

Before Arctic Terror gets all the way out of the ring Come as you are begins to play as "Stunning" Shane Styles comes out on the stage. He is staring at Arctic Terror as he pulls a mic from behind his back and brings it to his mouth.
-
Styles: "You must be more of an idiot than these fans to think you are the most amazing performer ever to step into the ring. But I am here to clarify a few things for you though. I am the most amazing performers these idiots will ever see in the ring and it matters not that I got beat last week. Because last week has nothing to do with this week. And this week I face you in the ring. And I have seen your moves in the ring as I know of your past. You see my older brother was in your last fed and I saw you fight a few times I was there to watch him. And it will be tonight that I get my first victory in EFW. Because regardless of what has happen the past two weeks there is still one simple fact that will never change. And that fact is I am completely stunning and you are not."
-
Styles lowers the mic and looks at Arctic Terror and just smiles like he knows that he will win or something.
-
ooc back to you arctic
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles) Empty Re: A debut to remember (open to Stunning shane styles)

Post  arcticterror Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Arctic Terror smiles and continues to get out of the ring and walks up the ramp towards Shane
-
Arctic Terror: "You think your stunning huh? Well you know what I completely agree with you, you are stunning. Stunningly ugly, stunningly untalented, and although I'll unfortunately find out later tonight for myself, from what I here stunningly bad BO. There is absolutely no questioning who will win tonight and this is why."
-
Arctic Terror tosses his mike at Shane and throws a punch at him
-
(occ why don’t you finish it up?)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 am

Arctic Terror's punch connects as Stunning was not prepared for it. It does not drop him and Stunning rubs his mouth to check for blood. Stunning gets a look in his eyes and looks to go after Arctic Terror but thinks better of it and instead allows Arctic Terror to go to the back before going to the back himself.

ooc rp done
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 pm

nice very classy of you
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down