Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

win or lose (open to stuning shane)

2 posters

Go down

win or lose (open to stuning shane) Empty win or lose (open to stuning shane)

Post  arcticterror Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Arctic Terror's Music hits as he walks to the ring mic in hand
-
Arctic Terror: "Shane, Shane, Shane, I thought you would have learned something last week. But not only is that not the case since you requested a rematch against me but also excepted Kaluani's suggestion that it be a loser gets fired match."
-
The crowd cheers at the fact that Arctic Terror may be leaving on Sunday
-
Arctic Terror: "Now many other wrestlers who have less talent and experience in the ring then me may complain about this match type they might even request the match be changed to something more suited to there abilities. Well I am not one of them, you see I have already beaten Shane once, what makes any of you think I won't do it again. Some of you might say oh well his career is on the line so he will fight harder, yes but so is mine and I will not allow someone without a single win under there belt to cost me my career. The result will be the same as our last match I will win, he will lose its like the unstoppable force meeting the poorly constructed object. It's like,"
-
(occ if you want to interrupt my rant at this point feel free)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

win or lose (open to stuning shane) Empty Re: win or lose (open to stuning shane)

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 am

Come As You Are begins to play over the arena speakers interupting Artic Terror as "Stunning" Shane Styles walks out on the stage. He looks at Artic Terror and just smiles as he pulls a mic out from behind his back and brings it up to his mouth.
-
Styles: "Oh god shut up. You come out here and talk about how you beat me but you should really watch the match again. I had your pathetic excuse for a wrestler ass pinned til that stupid ref reversed his decision. But I will rectify that little problem when I beat you and put you out of a job. Because you can guarantee that I will not allow a pathetic ref stop me from claiming what is mine this time. Because no matter what happened last time, I am still stunning and your not. So see you in the ring for your last match and after I beat you then I will even sing you a song on your way out. It goes something like this. Nananana hey hey goodbye."
-
With that Styles lowers the mic and smirks at his wit.
-
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down