Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Empty Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

Post  Roy Jones Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:53 pm

A limo pulls up in the parking lot a very handsome man steps out then helps an equally beautiful woman out of the limo he grabs his bags and starts heading towards the locker rooms a few small kids stop him and ask for an autograph.After the kids the the woman starts to speak.
-
Man: "You see the fans already love me here I told you this would be a good switch for us."
-
Woman: "I guess in time we will see how far my Champion can go."
-
The woman then gets close and gives the man a seductive kiss on the cheek then they continue walking towards the locker room.......a few moments later they enter the locker room setting up there equipment. The man then grabs a mirror and sets it inside his locker as the camera looks into the mirror Everyone finally see's who the man and woman are.
-
Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Oceans11Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Kat-vo10
-
It is Mike Champion and Kat Vixen
-
Mike Champion: "You think The EFW is ready for us?"
-
Kat Vixen: "No federation would ever be ready. We're going to Take over mark my words.You will be Champion!"
-
(OOC: if someone wants to walk into the locker room that is cool.)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Empty RE:Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

Post  beast18 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Beast looks around the hallway and spots the locker room. He walks in and finds a new face.
-
Beast: "Well hello there. I would like to introduce myself. I am Beast and I have come to this fed to win. I have the skills necessary and I am willing to take on anyone including you. The fans love me, and I always come to put on a good show for them. If you think you can just get in my way of moving up in this fed then your are wrong my friend. I will show you who the better wrestler is. Maybe one day we will meet in the ring."
-
With that Beast walks over to the locker and puts his things in.
-

OOC-over to whoever is next
beast18
beast18

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Empty Re: Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

Post  Roy Jones Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Mike Champion looks at Kat Vixen and laughs...
-
Mike Champion: "Beast is it? You think you can walk in here threaten me and then just go about your day. haha I dont think so. Let me tell you who I am........I am The One and Only Mike Champion. It would be wise for you to keep that name in printed in your brain because someday I will be your Champion."
-
Kat Vixen walks up to Beast and rubs her hand on his chest
-
Kat Vixen: "You see Beast what you should be doing is trying to make allies with Mike Champion. He is not someone you want on your bad side. This week he has a match with Civil General if you so wish you could be his stepping stone of next week. Or you could team up with him. The choice is yours......"
-
Kat Vixen then walks back over to her locker and continues what she was doing The camera flips to Mike Champion who is staring intently at beast waiting for his answer.
-
(OOC: Over to you beast or if someone wants to try and fit something in)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Empty Re: Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

Post  civil general Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Civil General walks into Mike's locker room... notices the beautiful girl with him. Civil looks her up and down and shrugs his shoulder. Then looks at beast who is still standing the in shock that he finally had a girl touch him.
-
Civil: "So Mikey boy, seems we have a match coming up. I would like to wish you luck because you need it but I don't want to curse my debut here. I'v heard you talking about how your going to be champ and everything blah blah. Of course the gold digger with you... who I remember from somwhere... were you at a motel 6 a couple of weeks ago looking for "work"? You know what it doesn't matter now, Im just hear to tell you how much it's going to be for me to beat you all over that ring."
-
Civil then gets a digusted look on his face.
-
Civil: "Oh God what is that smell... smells like rotten fish."
-
Civil then takes a step towards Kat.
-
Civil: "Never mind I found the source of it. Beast lets get out of here."
-
Beast is still staying in amazment.
-
Civil: "Beast I guess you like fish but really we have to get out of here....wake up....nevermind."
-
Civil walks out of the locker room.
-

Occ: let me know if u want me to change anything
civil general
civil general

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 pm

(OOC: no that works)

Kat watch's as civil leave the locker room
-
Kat walks in front of Beast and snaps her figures in his face... Beast finally snaps out of it and looks confused....
-
Beast: "um i have to, me wanna...."
-
then runs out of the locker room.
-
Kat Vixen: "Mike I know we said we were gonna be nice once we got here but how about we let it slid just this once for him?"
-
Mike grins at Kat Vixen
-
Kat Vixen: "I thought you would see it my way. Beast i think it's time we leave we will be waiting for your answer."
-
Kat Vixen grabs Mike's hand then they both leave the Locker room
-
(OOC: I think this is a good ending unless Beast has something to add)

Last edited by Mike Champion on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all) Empty RE:Mike Champion Arrives in EFW (Open to all)

Post  beast18 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

OOC: Please do this before they leave the locker room

Kat walks in front of Beast and snappes her fingures in his face... Beast finally snappes out of it and lookes confused...."um i have to, me wanna...." then runs out of the locker room.
beast18
beast18

Back to top Go down

Post  beast18 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm

OOC-done on my part
beast18
beast18

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:31 pm

(OOC:That work?)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  beast18 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 pm

OOC-Yes that works just fine thx
beast18
beast18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down