Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt )

3 posters

Go down

Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt ) Empty Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt )

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 pm

-
Ryan Young walks out from the back cockily, as if he was something that everyone desired to be, as if he was the greatest thing in existence. In his eyes, he probably was. He grabs a mic from ringside and rolls into the ring, smirking away, as if nothing else matters in the world. His rises a mic to his lips.
-
Ryan: "You know something, I used to be a champion, and not just any champion, I used to be WORLD CHAMPION!!"
-
Ryan smirks as the audience boos his existence, his words, his life, everything about him. Ryan merely smiles at the crowd.
-
Ryan: "And there was someone who actually gave me a challenge, everything I defended the title, whether it was on my first reign, or my sixth. He was always going to be there, challenging me for the right to be champion, and he did win a few matches as well. When he was defending the title against me, I lost to him, due to the fact that he pulled off the most impressive moves, almost out of the blue."
-
Ryan continues to tell his story, and the fans listened to him.
-
Ryan: "I only won 5 times out of 13 against this man, and 3 out of 5 in with me defending the title, and 1 out of 5 with him defending the title. Out of my 9 title reigns as World Champion, I could not have thought of a better man to face off against for title match, he took my title 2 times, but I was happy with the idea of him doing do. I respected him! And he respected me!"
-
Ryan looks on happily while the fans start booing loudly at the idea of Ryan and this other wrestler respecting each other.
-
Ryan: "And I want to be able to say -"
-
Suddenly music of another wrestler started, causing Ryan to look towards the Titantron to reveal ..
-
(ooc: Interruption would be nice)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt ) Empty Re: Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt )

Post  Von Ryan Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 am

OOC It may be past the deadline but I'm leaving this segment open until a few hours before the show so maybe someone can contribute some more RP to it?
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt ) Empty Re: Ryan Young: Former World Champion (open to all to interupt )

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:30 pm

ooc - wasn't expecting to answer this RP, but since it needs something, I figured I'd put my two cents worth in.

The face of Damien Darkness looms large in the titantron, leering down at Ryan Young.
-
"Didn't expect to see my face up here, Ryan, did you? I have to admit, your brother James was an ass and I loved beating him bloody. However, I think what you did to him might have gone a bit far, even for me. I'm sure that you expect me, as the Lord of Evil, to commend your actions and even offer future help, should you need it."-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
"That's not the case. I actually feel pity for you in that cold dark place that I call a heart. You're a sad excuse for a wrestler and a sad excuse for a human. I didn't like Bodders, but I respected the fact that he kept coming back for an ass whupping when I beat him. You're pathetic and should just crawl off somewhere to die quietly. If that's not good enough for you, maybe I should personally kick your ass next week since I have a kitty cat to dispose of tonight."
-
The titantron goes black leaving Ryan to ponder Damien Darkness' words.

ooc - There you go.
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Ryan Young appears to be pondering the words of Damien Darkness, he seems to be thinking over this deeply, as if he was trying to figure out the good and bad points of having the Bonfire Champion against him. He suddenly shrugs to himself and raises the microphone to his lips.

Ryan: "You think you've got an advantage over me Damien?"

Ryan suddenly raises his hands as if calling people to come to him.

Ryan: "Well, you're wrong, big time,"

Suddenly at least ten masked people come to the ring and stand next to Ryan, and bow to him like he was their master or something.

Ryan: "As far I care, you're the one who's got the disadvantage!!"

(ooc: I'll say that this is finished now)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:34 pm

ooc - Please put this before my Bonfire match, if possible, so that it makes sense that I refer to my match later in the evening with Cattavik. Thanks.

DD
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down