Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Young Disaster (open)

3 posters

Go down

A Young Disaster (open) Empty A Young Disaster (open)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm

James Young and Rose can been seen walking down the corridor with James pretty much glaring at everything he sees.
-
Rose: "J-James, you really shouldn't be glaring at everyone you see."
-
Even though Rose is trying to reason with her 'boss', it pretty much makes the matter worse, since James is glaring even more now, and is directing his glare at his 'doctor'.
-
James: "Rose ... shut up ... before I ... start trying to ... kill you,"
-
James' tone of voice just screams annoyance and the eagerness to hurt something or somebody, Rose is whimpering slightly now as she realized that trying to reason with the man before her, would only get her hurt. James suddenly bumps into someone, causing James to turn snarling.
-
James: "Watch where you're going you stupid ... piece ... of ... trash?"
-
James couldn't stop his insult in time, his eyes widened in slight disbelief. Why? Because of the man before him, who was currently staring at him with a glare if it could kill would have done by now. The man before him is Ryan Young, James' older brother, and he looked really far from happy.
-
Ryan: "What .. did .. you ... call ... me?"
-
Ryan asks in a tone that would say that he was about to kill somebody, causing James to blink a few times before snarling at his brother.
-
James: "A .. piece .. of .. trash!"
-
Ryan suddenly grabs James by the throat and slams him out of a nearby window, which just happens to be at least five stories high above the ground level, making this floor 5. Ryan looked at Rose with a look that made her run off, and soon a loud CRASH was heard. Ryan suddenly grabs the camera from the cameraman and leans out of the window, the points the camera to where he is looking, to reveal that James Young had smashed back first through a car, due to the fact that his boots could be seen sticking out of the roof limply. The camera is suddenly pulled back and given to the cameraman, who turns the camera towards Ryan who is smiling sadistically to himself, before he walks away from the scene, wiping his hands like he had done a job well done.
-
(ooc: This is only open for someone who discovers James' body later on ... and do you really think James could have survived that?)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

A Young Disaster (open) Empty First day on the job

Post  Big Daddy Deuce Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Coming closer from down the street, we can see a young guy bopping along to whatever is playing on his I-Pod, singing loudly.
-
Wayne Campbell Jr (Big Daddy Deuce): "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can...so I can..."
-
At that moment, his face blanches as he spots the aftermath of the Young's encounter.
-
Wayne Campbell Jr (Big Daddy Deuce): "Great googly-moogly! Dude, are you alright? Of course, he's not alright, man. Looks like he was trying out a Swanton on this here Lincoln. The Lincoln kicked his ass. Nice boots, though."
-
Taking off his I-Pod, he frees the limp body of James from the wreckage, looks around and sees no one eying the goings-on. He hears, only faintly from above, a laugh that curdles the milkshake he had on the way over as he wipes away blood and glass fragments.
-
Wayne Campbell Jr (Big Daddy Deuce): "Dang, I'm too late. Too bad you didn't land on that there bag of wrestling gear on your back, or I might only be looking for a Walgreen's for loads of Band-Aids and Bactine instead of having to call the meat wagon for ya'. Dang!

Still, gettin' the poor guy to the proper authorities is more important than begging for that tryout for the suits at EFW. Ah, well, I've waited this long to pursue my dream, it can wait a little bit longer while I get this poor guy to his kin. But, I'd best keep my eyes peeled cause it don't look like he slipped on a banana peel. Eyes peeled? Banana peel? Hey, I still got it...sorry, dude...no offense."

-
He shrugs and puts his earplugs back in, cranks up the tunes, and easily hefts the body over his shoulder and heads for the nearest police station.
-
Wayne Campbell Jr (Big Daddy Deuce): "Don't pay the ferryman...don't even fix a price...don't pay the ferryman...until he gets you to the other side."
-

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Big Daddy Deuce
Big Daddy Deuce

Back to top Go down

A Young Disaster (open) Empty Re: A Young Disaster (open)

Post  Masked Man Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 am

The Masked Man who'd been going after James Young for the latter of last season, walks into the camera shot, patting his lead pipe contently in his right hand.
-
The Masked Man senses the cameraman behind him and kicks his foot out behind him, slamming it directly into the camera, sending it flying and flipping, until it hits the ground on it's side, and crackles out of focus.
-
Masked Man
Masked Man

Back to top Go down

A Young Disaster (open) Empty Re: A Young Disaster (open)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down