Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Young Manager (open to Civil General)

2 posters

Go down

A Young Manager (open to Civil General) Empty A Young Manager (open to Civil General)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

James is seen in the training gym area, waiting for someone, as he is tapping his watch slightly.
-
James: "I told him to meet me in the gym area of the arena, but where is he?"
-
No sooner had James finished what he was saying, the sound of the door being open is heard, and James looks up and smiles.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

A Young Manager (open to Civil General) Empty Re: A Young Manager (open to Civil General)

Post  civil general Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Civil walks in with his gym bag...
-
Civil: "Sorry im late, fell asleep on my couch, last night was... shall we say rough, but im here and ready. So lets get this startered."
-
Civil starts to stretch.
-
Civil: "So, whats kinda hell am I going to be put through today?"
-
(back to you)
civil general
civil general

Back to top Go down

A Young Manager (open to Civil General) Empty Re: A Young Manager (open to Civil General)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm

James looks at Civil General before shrugging.
-
James: "Eh, no problem there really, I had some reasons worse than that before when I was still an still a rookie."
-
James scratches his head slightly as he admits this.
-
James: "Well, in all honesty, I wanted you here, so I could tell you that I will be your manager in your next match, so that we won't get a repeat of last week."
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum