Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length

4 posters

Go down

Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length Empty Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length

Post  arcticterror Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 am

The camera shows Arctic Terror sitting in a expensive looking leather chair with a similar chair on either side of him
-
Arctic Terror: "At our last PPV Pirate Panic, there was a scene in a steel cage match between myself and Mike Champion that some may describe as vulgar or brutal, I'd describe it to you but why bother when you can just watch it."
-
Arctic Terror picks up a remote and points it at the wall, a panel slides back a a huge plasma screen TV comes out. Arctic Terror hits another button and the scene plays.
-
Roy Jones Jr. Raises his hands in front of his challenger
and gives a straight right hand to the challengers jaw executing LEGENDARY Knock-out!!

-
Mike Zuchas: "He just hit Mike Champion...after helping Mike last week...with his victory over Infinity...wow... he Just hit Mike Champion, right hand to the jaw...just like last month!"
-
Gene Davids: "Roy Jone's as we've found out his name is definately a phenomonal powerhouse with that right hand, as I don't think that Mike Champion knows exactly where he is at at this point..."
-
Mike Champion stumbles around in the ring, not realy having his bearing about him, as he turns towards Arctic Terror...
-
Arctic Terror superkicks his opponent knocking them to the mat
he then crouches in the corner waiting for them to get up the runs at them spearing them to the ground executing LEGENDARY Ice Pick!!

-
Mike Zuchas: "Ice Pick again, but this time I saw Mike Champions face, and he has just knocked the wind out of his sails.."
-
Gene Davids: "Enough with the ship references Mike, Kaluani just perched his elbows up in the corner of the ring, watching these man fight it out... he looks like he's in this ring just to watch these barbarians beat themselves senseless, Terror better watch his back, Jones is still in the ring."
-
Jones slowly walks over to Arctic Terror, and the two men are chest to chest, Terror with a smirk on his face, as Roy Jones Jr is returning the same smirk, as the two of them shakes hands. Jones steps back and points up to the top of the cage to Arctic and than points back to Mike Champion.
-
Arctic Terror climbs the steel cage to the top
and jumps off the top landing on his opponent executing a LEGENDARY fliyng body press!!

-
Mike Zuchas: "Did you see that Gene? When Arctic Terror landed on Mike Champion that time, I saw blood come out of Mike Champions mouth... I don't know if its from the punch earlier, the spear, or if it was that move right there, but blood is dripping from the mouth of Mike Champion!"
-
Gene Davids: "These two have definately caused some damage here, and they're not done yet. Roy Jones Jr just mounted on top of Mike Champion is delivering blow after blow, fist after fist, Mike Champion is helpless...and Terror just locked on his Frostbite Leg Lock, and Roy Jones is hammering those fists in to Mike Champions face....!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "Mike Champion is out cold Gene, and look at Kaluani, he's just leaning back in the corner, watching these animals go at it..."
-
Finally Kaluani's pulling these two men off of Mike Champion, pushing them away from the non-moving body...
-
Gene Davids: "Finally, some sense of urgency here, Kaluani pulling these dogs off of him, look at Mike Champions face... oh my god!! These animals make me sick!!!"
-
Arctic Terror starts to climb the steel cage
-
Arctic Terror reaches the top of the cage
-
Arctic Terror climbs over the top bar and moves to the outer side
-
Arctic Terror and finally leaves the cage!
-
Arctic Terror WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MIKE CHAMPION
-
The scene stops with Arctic Terror walking away with Roy Jones after winning the match
-
Arctic Terror: "Probably should have warned you that it isn't exactly for the weak at heart. I have news on Mike Champions condition though, hes has three cracked ribs a broken knee cap, and extreme internal hemorrhaging, but he will live, although he will never wrestle again. I feel sorry for Mike but it was something that had to be done. It was nothing personal Mike it was only business. Anyway getting back to business people may wonder why I decided to inflict such pain onto my friend Mike Champion. It is because I'm starting a little group here in the EFW a group i have tried to keep secret but was leaked out a few weeks ago although some of you may have already forgotten about it. This group is called Dynasty and only the best of the best could be allowed to join. I suspected Mike Champion may not have been the caliber of person I wanted in my group so i decided to test him, and he failed which is why I had to take him out. Although as you may be thinking one person does not a group make so who are the other members, well come on in guys."
-

Last edited by ArcticTerror on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length Empty Re: Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length

Post  Roy Jones Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 am

Roy Jones Jr. turns around in his chair his evil grin on his face as usual.
-
Roy Jones: "Who else would you have expected to be in this High caliber group except me. Dynasty is here to revolutionize the EFW. Mike Champion wasn't only being tested but he was also the ginnie pig to show all of you what we are capable of. So anyone who is gonna try to get in our way I suggest against it. So all of you may wonder why I joined. Well I need to make an impact right away if I am to get a title around my waist what better way then to start a force that can't be stopped. Dynasty is that force all of you remember the name and also if your the unlucky few who cross our path on the way to those titles you should probably fear the name. DYNASTY!!"
-
Roy Jones then leans back and crosses his arms.
-
(OOC:True thug your up)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length Empty Re: Dynasty is here (open to roy jones and tru thug thompson) sorry for the length

Post  bigandrea89 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

Bigandrea89 walks into the locker room and sees Arctic Terror talking to Roy Jones.
-
Bigandrea89: "Pardon to interrupt, but after seeing what you guys did to Mike Champion, i Can see that Dynasty is a force that will cause destruction in this federation. Even though some think i am stupid i want a chance to prove them wrong. If you let me join ur team i wont let you down."
-
Bigandrea89 kneels in respect to Arctic Terror and Roy Jones.
-
bigandrea89
bigandrea89

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Arctic Terror: "The more the merryer I suppose, and whats wrong with having another wrecking machine on the team. Although since I didn't personally select you I can't be completely confident that your the kind of person Dynasty wants. so you'll be in the group but on probation until we see what you can do. Well there you have it EFW fans Arctic Terror, Roy Jones Jr, and Bigandrea89, we will be the most destructive force the EFW has ever seen, and to all the chumps in the back you better watch out because The Dynasty is here to stay and it's only a matter of time before we have gold around our waists".
-
Arctic Terror stands up with a smile on his face
-
Artic Terror: "Well with that said lets go out for dinner I'm starving, steaks on Andre."
-
Arctic Terror, Roy Jones and Bigandrea89 walk out of the locker room with Andre looking a little peeved at having his first job in dynsasty to be paying for dinner.
-
(ooc got to go too school will color and edit later)

Last edited by ArcticTerror on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  True Thug Thompson Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm

(OFF TOPIC)
A NEW ERA IS HERE. THAT ERA IS DYNASTY
True Thug Thompson
True Thug Thompson

http://www.truethugthompson.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm

true thug if you want to write part of this then we could have kal insert after roys so we could stil have andre come in
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  True Thug Thompson Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am

huh. im confrused
True Thug Thompson
True Thug Thompson

http://www.truethugthompson.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 am

you could right an rp like you were here the whole time.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 am

hey this has the most views out of any rp this week as of now. Yay! i feel popular Very Happy
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down