Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture)

+2
SpeedHawk
arcticterror
6 posters

Go down

A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture) Empty A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture)

Post  arcticterror Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:23 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BPII7g5lX5c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BPII7g5lX5c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
Arctic Terror, and BigAndrea89 walk out onto the stage then down into the ring
-
Arctic Terror seems to have rebounded back into his usual cocky self since his conversation with Arch Reaper
-
Arctic Terror: "So what do you think of the official Dynasty theme song, pretty rocking huh? I will await a thank you from ManoWar for doubt rocketing their song to number 1 on the charts. But back to business, I'm sure the EWF's main demograph, the beer drinking rednecks want to now why my Dynasty and I brutalized their boy from the trailer park. As I am sure you know that pathetic excuse for a wrestler is our Will Of Fire Champion."
-
The crowd cheers at the mention of the champion
-
Arctic Terror: "And that ladies and gentlemen is the problem. SpeedHawk does not respect the title of champion, the champion is the face of the show and who wants to see that face, I'm sure many a drunken woman has had to experience that horror when waking up the next morning. So the Dynasty has taken it upon ourselves to remove the title from SpeedHawk's grasp. BigAndre had a title match which allowed Dynasty to insert itself into the title picture."
-
Arctic Terror: "So o mighty GM why don't you come out here and announce Arctic Terror and, I mean versus BigAndre versus SpeedHawk at the next PPV."
-

Last edited by arcticterror on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture) Empty Re: A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture)

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm

SpeedHawk enters the arena and he is carrying some flowers. While making his way down to the ring, he gives most of them to several female fans, but he still has three little flowers left as he enters the ring. He smiles, walks over to BigAndrea, who looks at him with a mad, angry face. SpeedHawk hands one of the flowers to him, smiling. He then walks to Arctic terror, nods to him before giving him a nice hug, which makes Arcitc Terror look extremly irritated. Then, SpeedHawk hands him the last flower as well.
-
SpeedHawk takes a step back, looks at the three of them, then smiles widely. meanwhile several flashlights go off in the audience, it seems as every fan has a camera with him and now takes a photo of the Dynasty holding the white roses SpeedHawk gave them. SpeedHawk looks extremly satisfied and leaves the ring without saying a word, leaving a more than confused Dynasty in the ring. He walks down the entrance ramp back to the backstage area, whistling a happy tune as he opens another can of his trademark-self-brewd beer...
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture) Empty Re: A Declaration Of War (Open To Roy Jones Jr, BigAndrea, Kaluani, Arch Reaper, SpeedHawk, and anyone eles who wants to get in to the will of fire title picture)

Post  Arch Reaper Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Mike Zuchas: "Wait..Who is that running through the fans?"
-
Suddenly, as Speedhawk is walking down the entrance ramp, Arch Reaper comes from the fans area carrying a steel chair and jumps up the barricade.
-
Arch Reaper swings the steel chair and hits an Hardcore steel chair shot in Speedhawk's back
-
As Speedhawk is down on the floor, Arch Reaper gets on top of him and starts punching Speedhawk's face with his right hand. Then, Arch Reaper spits on Speedhawk's face, who looks dazed, and grabs the beercan that Speedhawk was holding. Arch Reaper begins to beat Speedhawk with the beercan, which makes him bleed bad. Arch Reaper looks at Speedhawk's face which looks like a crimson mask, smiles sadisticly and rubs his hand on Speedhawk's face to get some of his blood.
-
As the crowd is booing hard, Arch Reaper looks at the Dinasty members and licks the blood that's on his hand. Arch Reaper looks at Speedhawk, puts a demented smile on his face and slaps him hard. Arch Reaper slowly stands up always staring at the beaten Speedhawk and asks for a mic as the medical staff comes helps Speedhawk. Arch Reaper grabs the mic brought by some backstage worker and looks at the two men standing in the ring.
-
Arch Reaper: "I think you forgot someone..You won't get any title shots before me..I will always be the first in line when it comes to mutilate this stupid hippie over here..He's mine..So you better stay out of my way..Both of you..This is between me and him..In my slaughteryard.."
-
Arch Reaper turns and begins to walk towards the entrance and suddenly stops. He turns around again and looks at the members of Dinasty with a sarcastic smile.
-
Arch Reaper: "Oh yeah..By the way..You two look lovely together..Best wishes for your..Relationship.."
-
Arch Reaper throws the mic aside, looks at Speedhawk, who is still being assisted by the medical staff, and begins to walk towards the entrance again laughing loud like a maniac.
-

(OOC: Ok, hope this is ok for you all. Feel free to reply to Arch Reaper because he didn't leave yet]

Last edited by Arch Reaper on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:03 pm

SpeedHawk wrote:speedHawk enters the arena and he is carrying some flowers. While making his way down to the ring, he gives most of them to several female fans, but he still has three little flowers left as he enters the ring. He smiles, walks over to BigAndrea, who looks at him with a mad, angry face. SpeedHawk hands one of the flowers to him, smiling. He then walks over to Roy jones, hands him the next flower. He then walks to Arcitc terror, nods to him before giving him a nice hug, which makes Arcitc Terror look extremly irritated. Then, SpeedHawk hands him the last flower as well.
-
SpeedHawk takes a step back, looks at the three of them, then smiles widely. meanwhile several flashlights go off in the audience, it seems as every fan has a camera with him and now takes a photo of the Dynasty holding the white roses SpeedHawk gave them. SpeedHawk looks extremly satisfied and leaves the ring without saying a word, leaving a more than confused Dynasty in the ring. He walks down the entrance ramp back to the backstage area, whistling a happy tune as he opens another can of his trademark-self-brewd beer...

Question Question Question Question
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Arch Reaper wrote:Mike Zuchas: "Wait..Who is that running through the fans?"

Suddenly, as Speedhawk is walking down the entrance ramp, Arch Reaper comes from the fans area carrying a steel chair, jumps up the barricade and tries to hit Speedhawk with it in his back

[ooc: tell me if it's ok for you to get hitted or not so i can edit it properly]

(OOC: Sure, go right ahead and beat the crap out of me Smile )

(OOC: @Arctic: Yeeeeah! Exactly that!)

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 pm

OOC: can i just say that is not what my character would do so we need to adjust this or just totally take my character out of it. just sayin i dont like the image it is giving my character
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

(ooc K then whats your idea for why you would not want a title shot?
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

whatever i changed it, i must be a magician because poof your gone.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 am

(OOC: Yeah but Hawk has to do the same thing cuz he mentions Roy Jones on his RP)
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  bigandrea89 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 am

whats going on, what with the white roses??
bigandrea89
bigandrea89

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 pm

-
Arctic Terror: "Thats right Reaper walk away. some sadist you are, you know that you could just barely beat speehawk as it is so you know in a match with BigAndre and I you would stand no chance. If you want a title match so bad then so be it, but it will be at the PPV, a Fatal Four Way match you, me, Andre, and the former champion Speedhawk. What do you say?"
-
Arctic Terror stops and looks expectantly at Arch Reaper
-
(ooc sorry for the lateness if you could just say something quick Arch then we can finally end this)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Arch Reaper stops and stays quiet for a moment. Suddenly, he slowly turns around and stares at Arctic Terror with a smile on his face that makes him look like a lunatic
-
Arch Reaper: "I don't have a clue of what kind of match that is..But I do know the word "Fatal"..And is one of my favourite..Is it a match that the only way to win is to kill all the opponents and we got four different options of how to kill them..? Because THAT would be a great match..Ehehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly lowes his mic, licks his upper lip and waits for Arctic Terror's answer, always with a psycho look on his face
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:21 am

Arctic Terror looks at Arch Reaper with a look of disgust on his face
-
Arctic Terror: "You really are crazy aren't you? You don't need to answer we already know. Although you can't kill people in a Fatal Four Way Match, I'm sure our all powerful GM would frown upon that, I'm sure you couldn't be held accountable for instance if Speedhawk got piledrived through a table and broke his neck. So for the sake of the blood and carnage you love O so much at the PPV You, Me, Andre, and Speedhawk in a Fatal Four way and of course for what used to be Speedhawk's Will Of Fire championship.
-
Arctic Terror lowers his mike and waits for an anwser
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 am

Arch Reaper looks down
-
Arch Reaper: "Yeah well..I don't care what match that is..All i care is my revenge..Guess we'll have to wait for what Kal thinks..Cya punks.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly walks towards the entrance always staring the floor and leaves
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:25 pm

(ooc thank goodness i think we're finally done.)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm

(OOC: I edited Hawk's RP to leave out Jones. all in all, pretty good thing here, although i can't guarantee a Fatal-four way match - they're HELL of an editing job.)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down